Rear end collisions can cause injuries including but not limited to whiplash, as Mayo Clinic explains. Rear end collisions can also be fatal, and you may be coping with the loss of your loved one following a rear end collision in Lehigh Acres.
A Lehigh Acres rear end collisions lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine may be able to recover compensation for you after this type of accident. We will pursue a settlement for you, an injured loved one, or family members who are suffering because of a wrongful death. We go the extra mile for clients and will provide the responsive legal care that you deserve.
Potentially Recoverable Losses from a Rear End Collision
If you have suffered an injury or lost a loved one due to a rear end collision, then you may be suffering a wide range of losses. Your losses could become greater as time passes.
We will determine whether your injuries are:
The effects of a temporary injury can still last a long time, possibly even for years. Permanent injuries may provide little or no possibility of a full recovery.
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that, as an injured car accident victim, your losses may include:
- Healthcare costs
- The administrative cost of a lawsuit or insurance claim
- Lost wages
- Lost productivity
- Damage to your vehicle
The average cost of these losses when an injury is evident is $28,500. This cost climbs to $94,400 for injuries that cause disability and $1,704,000 for fatal injuries.
In addition to the above losses, our team may pursue financial coverage for:
- The cost of adapting your house for your disability
- Your mental anguish
- Your pain and suffering
- Diminished earning power
- The cost of therapy for emotional and psychological trauma
- The cost of rehabilitation for cognitive and physical injuries
If you have lost a loved one in a wrongful manner, you may be able to collect additional forms of coverage. This coverage may include funeral costs, the loss of the deceased’s future income, the loss of a parent, and the loss of a spouse.
Our team will not only determine the cost of your rear end collision; we will also establish who is liable for your losses.
For a free legal consultation with a rear end collisions lawyer serving Lehigh Acres, 800-747-3733
Our Lawyers Will Establish Liability for Your Rear End Accident
Negligence is the legal standard that lawyers generally apply to car accident cases. It also applies to wrongful death lawsuits.
Negligent parties may have:
- Sped, tailgated, engaged in distracting behavior, or acted in other dangerous ways that caused your accident
- Failed to ensure a vehicle’s safety before driving
- Failed to ensure safe road conditions
- Provided a vehicle or vehicle component that proved defective
Our team considers each rear end collision victim’s case on an individual basis. Every collision has unique circumstances, and we establish liability with this in mind. Those who we may name as defendants in your lawsuit or insurance claim include:
- The driver of a motor vehicle
- An employer of a motor vehicle driver
- Lee County, the State of Florida, or other government entities, as Florida Statutes § 316.006 explains that the state is liable for road conditions throughout Florida
- A vehicle manufacturer
- A vehicle component manufacturer
- A mechanic or other automotive professional whose work contributed to your accident
Our team will gather any available evidence to support our liability claims. This is just one way that a Lehigh Acres rear end collisions lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help.
Lehigh AcresRear End Collisions Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Additional Ways That the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Can Assist You
Determining who is liable for your accident may be just the first step for you. Our team will follow this step by seeking the compensation that you may deserve.
We may pursue one of two options:
- A lawsuit
- An insurance claim
Some victims may file both types of action, as multiple parties could owe you compensation.
Our Team Will Handle Your Insurance Claim
Drivers in Florida are required to have auto insurance. Our team will handle your insurance claim by:
- Reviewing your insurance policy
- Determining if insurance provides adequate coverage for your losses
- Filing a bodily injury claim with an at-fault party’s insurer if necessary
- Negotiating with insurance companies for a fair settlement
Insurance companies are not necessarily on your side after an accident, but we are. We will respond to lowball offers, attempts to blame you for your accident, and other questionable tactics by insurance representatives.
If an insurance claim does not net you the compensation that you may be entitled to, we can proceed with a lawsuit.
We Can Handle Your Lawsuit as Well
Our firm understands both of the processes for completing insurance claims and lawsuits. We will help you determine which route may be most appropriate based on your unique circumstances.
We will handle the complexities of your rear end collision lawsuit. This may require us to:
- Hire expert witnesses to help with your case
- Work directly with medical professionals
- Thoroughly investigate the circumstances of your accident
- Interview witnesses who saw your accident occur
- Organize a detailed, evidence-supported case
- Handle settlement negotiations and a trial if necessary
We will work to secure coverage through a settlement. If this is not possible, then our team will be ready to take your case to court.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we don’t get paid unless you do. You do not pay us anything up front, and we do not collect a fee unless you collect a settlement or judgment.
A Lehigh Acres rear end collisions lawyer from our firm will provide the responsive legal care you or your loved one may need. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free consultation with a member of our team.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW