Car accidents can result in serious injuries or the loss of someone’s life. Both of these outcomes could lead you to file an insurance claim or a lawsuit. Our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will defend you from the insurance companies and handle any lawsuit that you pursue.
A Lehigh Acres reckless driving accident lawyer from our team may be able to recover the compensation that you deserve following an accident. If your loved one passed away because of their injuries, we may also be able to assist you with your case.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Lehigh Acres, call (800) 747-3733
We Do Not Get Paid Unless You Do
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our lawyers work based on a contingency fee, which means that we do not get paid unless you do. Our mission is to help you recover the cost of your accident-related losses.
We will monitor your health or the health of your injured loved one following your accident. We will keep track of the cost of losses such as:
- Medical care provided at the scene of your accident
- Medical care provided in a hospital following your accident
- Medications required to ease your pain and prevent infection
- Wages you lose while you are injured
- Damage to your vehicle
- Psychological and emotional trauma caused by your accident
Every car accident victim suffers in different ways. We will work with medical professionals to gather relevant information about your injuries. We will work with your healthcare providers to:
- Determine whether any of your injury-related symptoms will be permanent
- Understand your timeframe for recovery
- Project the future losses that will result from your injuries
The dollar value of your losses may determine whether you pursue an insurance claim, a lawsuit, or both. This is not the only consideration, however, and our team will explain which options are available to you.
Lehigh Acres Acres Reckless Driving Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
We Will Deal with Your Insurance Claim
The Florida Bar explains that drivers in Florida are required to have the following amounts of mandatory auto insurance:
- Personal injury protection (PIP) of at least $10,000
- Property damage liability coverage of at least $10,000
Personal injury protection covers the cost of injuries up to your coverage maximum. Among other losses, your PIP coverage may compensate you for:
- 80% of your accident-related medical expenses
- 60% of the wages that you lose due to the effects of your accident
A lawyer from our team can deal with any PIP insurance claim that you choose to file. They can also assist you with any claim related to your property damage.
Insurance companies do not always deal with you in good faith. A Lehigh Acres reckless driving accident lawyer from our firm will negotiate with insurance companies as necessary. We will argue on your behalf if:
- The insurance company denies your claim
- The insurance company challenges the necessity of any medical expenses
- The insurance company offers less compensation than you may be entitled to
If your accident-related losses amount to more money than your insurance coverage provides, we may be able to recover additional compensation through a lawsuit.
Our Team Will Complete a Lawsuit for You
Some car accident victims’ losses are so great that a lawsuit may be necessary to obtain fair financial coverage. Sometimes, circumstances other than the amount of losses you suffer can also make a lawsuit necessary.
A reckless driver may have put you at risk by speeding, making illegal maneuvers, being intoxicated, or acting in other negligent ways. We may hold them liable through a lawsuit.
Car accidents are one of our firm’s primary practice areas. We understand the harm that car accidents can cause. Our responsive legal team considers not only your legal case or insurance claim but your health and recovery as well.
Once we ensure that you are in a position to begin recovery, our team will:
- Gather any evidence from your accident
- Obtain documentation like a police report, video footage, and witness accounts
- Start a record of your losses
- Monitor losses as they grow, as medical care could result in continually mounting expenses
- Identify every party who has liability for your losses
- Calculate the dollar value of your losses
Lawsuits can take varying times to complete. A lawyer from our team can negotiate for a settlement during the lawsuit process as well.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
You Pay Us Nothing Up Front
Having worked with car accident victims, we understand that not everyone has the money to pay for a lawyer. We do not ask our clients to pay us anything out of pocket. You do not pay anything up front, and we do not receive any compensation for our services unless we win for you.
This arrangement ensures that:
- Our team will work as hard as we can to secure a settlement, as we will not get paid if we do not win for you
- You can access our legal services regardless of your financial standing
We return our clients’ calls and emails, provide frequent case updates, and take care of needs like helping them get their vehicle repaired.
We will aim to hold the driver who was reckless in causing your injuries or your loved one’s losses financially accountable.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
A Lehigh Acres reckless driving accident lawyer from our firm will seek the compensation you or a loved one may deserve. We go the extra mile for our clients and will use our resources to pursue financial recovery for you.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to complete your free consultation.