If you or a loved one has suffered an injury or illness caused by a swimming pool accident in Lehigh Acres, then the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine may be able to recover compensation for you. We will build your case, and we do not get paid unless you do.
A Lehigh Acres swimming pool accident lawyer from our firm can coordinate all aspects of your insurance claim or lawsuit while you focus on your recovery.
For a free legal consultation with a swimming pool accidents lawyer serving Lehigh Acres, call (800) 747-3733
We provide responsive legal care to victims of negligence
A swimming pool accident may result from negligence. Our team may recover awards for you or your loved one who has become sick or injured because of an unsafe swimming pool.
One or more of the following parties’ negligence may have caused you harm:
- A property owner
- The manufacturer of an above-ground pool
- The installer of an in-ground pool
- Anyone else who is responsible for the cleanliness and safety of a pool
A lawyer from our firm can determine:
- Who is responsible for your swimming pool accident or illness
- What the liable parties did to cause you harm
- How much compensation the liable parties may owe you or your loved one
We provide responsive legal care to each of our clients. We respond to phone calls and emails, help arrange medical care for you, and ensure that you are on the road to recovery. Meanwhile, we will handle all features of your lawsuit or insurance claim.
Lehigh Acres Swimming Pool Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
We may recover coverage for these types of losses
Swimming pool injury cases can range from traumatic injury to illnesses caused by contaminated water. Different victims may experience significantly different losses. Our team will work with you to determine which losses you have suffered and which of those may entitle you to coverage.
In the case of a traumatic injury, your losses could include:
- The cost of emergency and non-emergency medical treatment
- Permanent loss of income if you or a loved one are permanently disabled
- Temporary loss of income
- Diminished earning power
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life
If you have lost a loved one, we will seek compensation for the swimming pool accident that caused the death. A wrongful death claim may allow you to collect compensation for:
- The loss of a loved one’s comfort and guidance
- The loss of a loved one’s financial support
- Your loved one’s funeral expenses
- Your pain and suffering
As your lawyers, our team will pursue financial justice and defend your rights.
Hiring a Lehigh Acres swimming pool accident lawyer from our firm could provide relief for you and your loved ones.
We will handle the legal process
The time following a swimming pool accident can be trying. We will handle your legal and insurance-related needs so that you can worry about your well-being.
Completing a lawsuit or insurance claim may require us to:
- Gather evidence of the hazard that caused injury or illness
- Communicate with an insurance company or an at-fault party
- Document your illness or injuries
- Gather medical documentation of your injuries
- Collect past income statements and other documents that help prove your losses
- Negotiate for the compensation that you may deserve
Different swimming pool accident cases call for varying approaches. We will determine whether an insurance claim or lawsuit is the most suitable option for you.
You may benefit from our team’s:
- Knowledge of premises liability
- Prior experience handling swimming pool accident cases
- Willingness to hire experts for your case
- Desire to obtain a settlement for you or a loved one
Per the American Bar Association (ABA), you may be able to obtain compensation without having to go to trial or even filing a lawsuit. We will seek a positive financial outcome in the hopes of covering your accident-related losses.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We will find out what has caused you harm
There are legal standards for swimming pool safety. Chapter 515 of the Florida Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act (RSPSA) details safety measures that residential swimming pool owners must take.
These steps include:
- Installing barriers to the pool so that children and other at-risk groups do not fall in
- Installing an approved pool cover
- Providing a generally safe environment in and around a pool
Failing to provide at least one of the measures listed in the RSPSA could qualify as negligence. It may also be punishable by law.
Our team will determine how your injuries or a loved one’s injuries happened. We will cite any violations of the RSPSA or any other forms of negligence. We may hold parties accountable for:
- Failure to notify you of the depth of a pool
- Hazards like sharp objects in a pool
- Failure to protect at-risk groups from falling into a pool
- Defective equipment in or around a pool
- Failure to properly clean a pool to prevent waterborne illness
- Failure to take reasonable measures to prevent drowning and near-drowning
Our firm will take the appropriate measures to pursue justice on your behalf.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for more information
You will not have to pay us upfront for our legal services. We will only collect a percentage of any settlement or judgment we secure, and you do not have to pay us unless we win. A Lehigh Acres swimming pool accident lawyer from our team will fight for you until your case is complete.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to complete your free consultation.