Red lights are a vital safety feature of any roadway. In Lehigh Acres, red lights allow drivers to know when it is safe to proceed, and drivers who do not stop for red lights risk causing serious accidents.
If you or a loved one were the victim of a red light accident, a Lehigh Acres red light accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will handle your case for awards. This could be an insurance claim, a lawsuit, or some combination of both.
Our Job Is to Secure Coverage for You
Our firm understands that we have a clear goal: obtaining compensation for victims of car accidents. This includes victims who have been personally injured and those who have lost loved ones due to car accident-related injuries.
With this goal in mind, our firm:
- Does not request any up-front payment from you as a client
- Does not get paid unless we win your case
- Accepts cases based on their merit, not the victim’s financial circumstances
Anyone can be struck by a driver who runs a red light. We will be by your side after your accident and will fight for the financial recovery that you may deserve.
Types of Recoverable Losses
Red light accidents cause a variety of different crash types and therefore may produce a variety of injuries.
As the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) explains on page 7 in their Red Light Camera Summary Report, rear-end crashes, angle crashes, possible injury crashes, and incapacitating injury crashes all increased after the installation of red light cameras.
Drivers continue to cause injuries despite government-led measures aimed at reducing red light accidents. Injuries in these types of accidents may include:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Broken bones
- Fractured spinal cord
- Herniated disk
- Injuries affecting the senses
- Soft tissue injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Injuries to internal organs
The injuries that you suffered in your accident may cause several types of losses. These losses may include:
- The loss of your normal income
- Loss of certain physical and cognitive abilities
- The cost of medical care for your injuries
- Diminished earning power once you are able to work again
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- The need for, and cost of, counseling or therapy
- The cost of rehabilitation for physical and cognitive injuries
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that the costs of accidents vary. Accidents causing injuries may be more expensive than those that do not cause injury. Similarly, fatal accidents are generally more expensive than those resulting in non-fatal injuries.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will determine the monetary value of your losses. A Lehigh Acres red light accident lawyer from our firm can then pursue awards for you.
For a free legal consultation with a red light accidents lawyer serving Lehigh Acres, 800-747-3733
We Will Make the Case for Negligence
Proving negligence could be key to any lawsuit or insurance claim. The case for negligence may include:
- Establishing that a negligent party owed you a duty of care
- Proving that the negligent party breached their duty of care
- Proving causation between the party’s breach of duty of care and your red light accident
- Showing the losses that you have suffered because of the party’s accident-causing negligence
Running a red light is a form of negligence. The reasonable response to a red light is to stop. If a driver did not stop at a red light, they violated their duty of care to all other parties at the intersection. That is, they did not act as a reasonable person would.
Other factors could make a driver negligent beyond running a red light. Other negligent actions include:
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving an unsafe vehicle
Running a red light may be the most obvious form of negligence in your case. Our firm will also seek compensation from any other parties that may be liable for your losses.
We May Pursue Compensation from Non-Drivers
Drivers are not the only parties who may be defendants in a red light accident case. We may also seek compensation from:
- Governments, as Florida Statutes § 316.006 notes that they are generally responsible for maintaining safe road conditions
- Employers whose employees cause accidents
- Any other parties with legal liability for your losses
Who we decide to pursue compensation from could depend on an at-fault driver’s insurance status. It may also depend on whether other parties were clearly liable or whether there are other legal standards that make them liable.
Lehigh AcresRed Light Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
We Allow You to Focus on Recovery
Car accidents can create overwhelming circumstances for victims, whether you have been injured or you have lost a loved one.
We will handle your insurance claim or lawsuit from start to finish. You will be able to focus wholly on your recovery, including:
- Rehabilitation for physical injuries
- Rehabilitation for cognitive injuries
- Treatment for psychological trauma
- The time needed to regain your emotional health
Our team will be your legal representatives. Even if you share responsibility for your accident, we may be able to recover compensation for you.
You need to take certain steps to allow us to help. Calling our team and completing your free consultation are the next steps.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
Contacting our team for a Lehigh Acres red light accident lawyer means starting your case for financial justice. Our team will consider your health and protect your rights as your legal representatives.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to learn how we go the extra mile for our clients. We don’t get paid unless you do.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW