A car accident lawyer may reconstruct your accident as part of their fight for compensation. Accident reconstruction can be helpful for a variety of cases, including but not limited to car accidents.
Hiring a Lehigh Acres accident reconstruction lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine requires no upfront fees or out-of-pocket costs. We do not get paid unless you do. If you were injured in a car accident, let us fight for compensation on your behalf.
Accident Reconstruction and Other Services We Provide
Reconstructing your car accident is one of the many services that our law firm provides. Our team can handle your case from start to finish. While you focus on your recovery, we can:
- Investigate the circumstances of your accident
- Gather all available evidence
- Calculate your losses and potential awards
- Handle all paperwork
- Negotiate any settlements
- Fight for you in court if needed
Whether you file an insurance claim, personal injury lawsuit, or wrongful death lawsuit, the Law Offices of Anidjar and Levine can handle everything.
We Identify and Seek Compensation for Your Losses
Your losses are the primary concern of our team. We can help determine what your losses are by:
- Speaking with you and your loved ones
- Meeting with medical professionals who are familiar with your injuries
- Projecting what future medical care you may need
- Determining the wages you have already lost
- Determining the wages you are likely to lose in the future
- Identifying any forms of pain and suffering you have experienced
When necessary, we can also work with other professionals to help determine what your losses are. Once we understand the losses that were caused by your accident, we can begin negotiating for fair compensation.
Some of the losses that may be recovered through a lawsuit or claim include:
- Lost wages
- A future decline in your earning power
- Past and future medical expenses
- Medication costs
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Losses caused by a permanent disability
- Losses caused by a loved one’s wrongful death
Recoverable losses generally differ between insurance claims and lawsuits. The dollar amount of your losses can help us determine whether we should pursue an insurance claim or lawsuit for you. Whichever option is best for your case, a Lehigh Acres accident reconstruction lawyer from our firm can help you seek a fair financial recovery.
Accident Reconstruction May Help Prove Negligence
Negligence is the general standard for liability in any personal injury claim, per the American Bar Association (ABA). A Lehigh Acres accident reconstruction lawyer from our firm can help determine if your accident was the result of someone’s negligence.
To make a case for negligence, we typically must:
- Show that the defendant owed you a duty of care
- Prove that the defendant breached their duty of care
- Prove that the defendant’s breach of duty of care caused your accident
- Show the losses you suffered because of your accident
This is the standard argument for negligence, but our team can work to tailor it to the specific facts of your case.
Evidence of Negligence
There are various forms of evidence that may help prove negligence, including:
- Video footage of your accident
- Photographs of pre-accident conditions that caused your collision
- Photographs of the results of your collision, such as injuries and/or property damage
- Witness testimony
- Police reports
In some cases, video footage may not be available to document your accident. When we do not have a clear video of your accident – or even if we do – accident reconstruction can be a valuable piece of evidence.
Engineers or other professionals may help us reconstruct your collision using digital animation, physical models, and/or other tools to show how your accident happened. Their reconstruction will likely be based on:
- Witness accounts
- Their own knowledge of crash dynamics
- Your account of the accident
- The damage that resulted from the accident
The evidence from your accident tells a story. We can hire an accident reconstruction expert to use that evidence to show how your accident happened. Accident reconstruction can also help establish that negligence is the primary cause of your losses.
We Stand by You from Start to Finish
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we pride ourselves on providing responsive legal care. We understand the difficulty that often arises from being in an accident and aim to take your legal concerns off your hands so you can focus on healing physically and financially.
You can count on us to respond to your phone calls and e-mails and answer any questions that you may have. We provide case updates frequently, but respect that you may not want to be directly involved in your case.
We also do not get paid unless you do. There are no up-front costs or out-of-pocket fees required for our services – if we do not win your case, you do not owe us a cent.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
Do not wait before calling our team. Florida Statute § 95.11(3)(a) is one of many statutes that limits the amount of time you may have to pursue compensation. Working with a Lehigh Acres accident reconstruction lawyer from our firm can help ensure that your car accident case is filed on time and through the appropriate channels.
Let us help you reconstruct your accident and fight for the compensation you may deserve. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation.
We Can Help.