Nobody should receive the news that a loved one lost their life in a fatal car accident. The legal team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine extends its condolences for your loss. We want to use our resources and legal experience to get the justice you—and the loved one you have lost—deserve.
An Orange City car accident lawyer from our personal injury team will lead your fatal accident case with compassion and respect for your privacy. Let us start your case today so we can work toward resolving it as soon as possible.
Our Team Knows The Enormous Cost Of A Fatal Car Accident, And We’ll Seek Compensation For These Damages
We have represented many clients coping with the loss of their loved ones. Each of these clients had lost someone they loved, but each case’s details differed. Our personal injury firm will work tirelessly to learn more about your loved one and what their sudden passing has cost you and other family members.
Recoverable damages in your Orange City fatal car accident case may include:
The Loss Of Your Loved One
Losing a loved one means losing several unique benefits they brought to you. A loved one’s death can mean the loss of:
- A spouse’s companionship and intimacy
- A parent’s guidance
- Emotional and psychological support the decedent provided
- The decedent’s contributions to their household
Our firm will get to know your loved one even though they are no longer with us. We can seek a fair financial recovery for you by understanding the decedent’s unique value to the world.
Pain And Suffering
Johns Hopkins Medicine explains that a sudden loss causes a unique type of grief. The consequences of your loved one’s fatal car accident in Orange City may include:
- Unresolved questions
Pain and suffering from a sudden loss can be overwhelming and complex. Our team will work with mental health professionals to understand and determine the cost of your pain and suffering.
We will also consider any pain and suffering your loved one may have experienced before they passed. Liable parties must be accountable for all the pain and suffering they have caused.
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that the financial cost of a fatal car accident is immense, and medical expenses are one reason for the high cost. Your lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will demand that liable parties cover all accident-related medical expenses.
We will seek compensation covering the entire cost of your loved one’s funeral and burial.
Lost Financial Support
Losing a loved one can cost surviving loved ones:
- The decedent’s income
- Services that the decedent provided (handiwork, housekeeping, accounting, and any other services that survivors will have to pay for)
- Any future increases in income that the decedent was likely to earn, such as promotions and bonuses
Money is not the first thing you consider when losing a loved one—far from it. As your lawyers in Orange City, though, we must consider the financial cost of the fatal car accident.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine know that a financial recovery doesn’t cure all, but it can help you move forward from your loss. A settlement or judgment may provide much-needed financial relief while holding liable parties accountable for their negligence.
Why Wrongful Death Victims In Orange City Trust The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
If you have lost a loved one from a fatal car accident in Orange City, you’re the victim of a wrongful death. Our wrongful death attorneys are well-versed in cases like yours. This experience is critical because wrongful death cases typically involve large settlements or verdicts, meaning the stakes are high.
We aren’t just seeking compensation for you. We’re seeking justice for your loved one. You can trust the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine with your case because:
- Getting justice is our mission: When you hire a law firm, you expect them to win. We accept this great responsibility, as we expect the same from ourselves. Our team of attorneys and paralegals will do everything possible to get the money you deserve.
- Professionalism is our standard: We handle wrongful death cases the right way. Your case requires the highest level of privacy, compassion, and discretion. Our firm will deliver a legal experience that you can be proud of despite these extremely difficult circumstances.
- Orange City is familiar territory: Florida is the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine’s home field. We have completed cases in Orange City, and this familiarity could be helpful as we lead your case.
- Our clients are family: We fight for every client like they are our sister, brother, mother, or father. We’ll go the extra mile because, when you hire us, you will become part of our family.
Everybody who loses a loved one in a fatal car accident in Orange County deserves caring, competent legal service. When you choose the Law Offices of Anidar & Levine, that is what you’ll get.
We Will Lead Your Fatal Car Accident Case In Orange City From Start To Finish
Our legal team will manage every detail of your case. Our duties in wrongful death cases typically include:
- Securing all relevant evidence from the fatal accident in Orange City
- Documenting all accident-related damages
- Determining the cost of your loved one’s passing (including both economic and non-economic damages)
- Demanding that liable parties offer a fair settlement
- Taking your case to trial if we need to
- Managing every other aspect of your case in Orange City
Let us lead the fight for justice for you and the loved one you have lost.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine For A Free Consultation About Working With An Orange City Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
Our team is available 24/7 and wants to start your case as soon as possible. Your Orange City fatal car accident lawyer may face a non-negotiable deadline for filing your case, so we want to file your lawsuit as soon as possible.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.