You and your family could face the ramifications when a fatal car accident occurs. If your loved one passed away in an accident, you could face financial stress, especially if they provide income for your family. If you are dealing with losses after a fatal car accident in Port Orange, you could seek compensation by seeking legal action against the responsible party.
A Port Orange car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you. Our personal injury team understands the difficulties of this situation and that you need compassion during this trying time. All members of our legal team can provide the support you need through this process. You can call us today to learn more about your legal options during a free consultation.
Benefits of Choosing Us As Your Port Orange Fatal Car Accident Attorney
When you choose the personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to represent you, you can expect us to work tirelessly on your fatal car accident case. We understand the turmoil and grief you go through after an accident like this, so we will work hard to get justice for you and your loved one.
When our fatal car accident attorneys in Port Orange handle your case, you can expect the following benefits:
- We will give you your attorney’s phone number so you can easily and quickly contact them to receive a status update on your case or ask questions.
- We go the extra mile to ensure we cover every aspect of your case.
- You can speak to us for free to learn about if you have the option to move forward with a fatal car accident insurance claim or lawsuit.
We want to do the right thing for our clients who have lost a loved one to a fatal car accident. You deserve justice and the legal guidance you need to hold someone accountable for their negligent actions.
Our Past Clients Share Positive Reviews About Our Legal Services
Many of our past clients have left us positive reviews after going through a case with our firm. Past comments clients have made include:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine. I was glad I picked this law firm to represent me. The Shire was very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!” – Viviana J.
- “I must say, I wasn’t a believer until I met with these guys! I lost hope but Shire Patel, Esq. helped me with my case and made sure everything was a total success! If you need any legal advice, please ask for Shire Patel. He is kind and very professional. I’m so glad I went with Anidjar & Levine.” – Nathacha P.
We work hard to help our clients reach successful outcomes. They notice the care and personal attention we give their cases. As a result, they have positive things to say about us.
Recoverable Damages After a Fatal Car Accident in Port Orange, FL
When your loved one dies in a fatal car accident, you could recover compensation on their behalf. The amount of compensation you could recover varies based on several factors. These factors could include your loved one’s:
- Life expectancy
Depending on these circumstances, you could seek compensation for their future lost income and medical bills they acquired after the accident. You could also seek compensation to hold a funeral to celebrate their life.
Surviving Family Members Who Could Seek Compensation After a Fatal Car Accident
Certain surviving family members can file a claim on behalf of their loved one. When you start working with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we can guide you on if you qualify to seek compensation after the death of your loved one.
Examples of common surviving family members that could seek compensation after a fatal car accident include:
- Immediate family members
- Spouses or life partners
- Financial dependents
While other parties could file a claim against the responsible party, it’s best to check with our attorneys to see if you could file a claim. We can provide more accurate information about whether you can or not.
You Have a Limited Time to Seek Compensation After a Fatal Car Accident
When your loved one passes away in a fatal car accident, you have a short time to seek compensation. Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) states you generally have two years after the accident to file a lawsuit. If you miss the deadline, you could miss your opportunity to collect the compensation you and your family could need to move forward.
Because of this deadline, we recommend talking to a Port Orange fatal car accident lawyer from our firm immediately after the accident. We must take crucial steps to help your case. These steps, which could take months to complete, include:
- Investigate the auto accident and cause of death
- Speak to witnesses who saw the accident
- Identify all parties that could owe you compensation
- Identify recoverable damages
- Calculate your case’s value
- Create a demand letter to send to the responsible party indicating how much compensation you seek
- Negotiate the terms of the agreement if the responsible party doesn’t accept the terms written within the demand letter
If we do not reach a fair deal with the opposing party outside of court, we want to have time to file a lawsuit. We want to ensure we have enough time to take these steps. This is why contacting us soon after the accident is so important.
Contact Us for Help from Our Fatal Car Accident Attorneys in Port Orange Today
The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) reports that Florida had over 3,000 fatalities in one year alone in accidents. Surviving family members of these accidents deserve justice. By hiring a legal representative to advocate for you and your family, you can get the guidance you need through the claims process.
Contact a Port Orange fatal car accident attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free consultation. We can speak to you about your case and provide information on how we can add value. Our team wants to provide you with comfort during this uncertain time.
We Can Help.