You or a loved one may be entitled to compensation for serious injuries after a highway accident in Lehigh Acres. Collisions that occur on the highway may involve high speeds, as these roads have some of the fastest speed limits in Florida. High-speed collisions may cause the most severe types of injuries and can even be fatal.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine goes the extra mile for our clients, and we don’t get paid unless you do. We can provide a Lehigh Acres highway accident lawyer to fight for compensation on your behalf.
For a free legal consultation with a highway accidents lawyer serving Lehigh Acres, call (800) 747-3733
We Will Pursue Financial Recovery for Your Losses
As your lawyers, we will have a clear directive: to obtain compensation. We evaluate every client to determine what losses they have suffered.
If you are dealing with a serious injury, then your recoverable losses may include:
- The cost of ambulance transportation
- The cost of emergency room care
- The cost of hospitalization
- Lost wages stemming from your injuries
- Future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Vehicle damage
Fatal Highway Accidents and Wrongful Death Damages
Florida averaged 3,142 traffic deaths over a recent three-year period, according to the 2018 Traffic Crash Facts Annual Report by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV).
A highway accident may have caused your loved one to pass away, or your loved one may pass away in the future because of their injuries. For wrongful death, we may pursue financial coverage for:
- Your pain and suffering, as well as the pain and suffering of the deceased
- The future earnings of your deceased loved one
- The loss of comfort that the deceased provided
- The loss of parental guidance that the deceased provided
- Funeral-related expenses
We understand that you may be suffering when you decide to hire us. We provide responsive legal care, respond to emails and phone calls, and provide frequent case updates. We can keep you as involved as you would like to be.
Lehigh Acres Highway Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Do Not Wait to Call Our Team
You do not want to wait before calling our team. We may be able to assist you in ways that you have not considered.
You may have already left the scene of your accident. However, you may be in the midst of a crucial period. It could be important that:
- You receive certain forms of medical care
- You document your medical care
- You report injuries to certain authorities
- You are careful in your interactions with insurance companies
- You begin the process of filing an insurance claim or lawsuit
Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) places a time limit on your ability to file a personal injury lawsuit. Our team understands the laws pertaining to personal injury cases, wrongful death lawsuits, and insurance claims.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will act quickly to file your claim or lawsuit. Though not every step of the legal and insurance processes is within our control, a Lehigh Acres highway accident lawyer from our firm will ensure timely handling of the steps we can control.
Our Team Handles Both Insurance Claims and Lawsuits
We want our clients to focus on getting better. We handle both insurance claims and lawsuits for those who have been in highway accidents, and we can advise you on which option may be most suitable for you.
You may choose to pursue an insurance claim if:
- There is a reasonable chance that insurance may cover your losses
- You have serious but not catastrophic injuries
- Other circumstances make an insurance claim a logical form of action
Drivers in Florida are required to have personal injury protection (PIP) auto insurance, as the Florida Bar explains. You may be entitled to the following coverages through your (PIP) plan:
- A majority of your medical costs
- A portion of your lost wages
Your insurance policy specifics will determine whether insurance covers damage to your vehicle. We may also file a liability claim with the insurance company of the at-fault driver. This could provide additional coverage through insurance.
You may have minimal involvement in the claims process. We will deal with the insurance companies so that you can worry about your recovery.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Steps We Will Take to Complete Your Lawsuit
Lawsuits are sometimes necessary following highway accidents. Such accidents can produce catastrophic injuries and deaths that insurance compensation may not take into account.
We will complete any lawsuit that you choose to bring. We will pursue coverage for your economic and non-economic losses by:
- Gathering evidence showing how your accident occurred
- Hiring experts to recreate your accident
- Hiring experts to testify as part of your lawsuit
- Documenting your medical treatment
- Obtaining documentation detailing your injuries
- Providing proof of economic losses like lost wages
- Calculating the cost of non-economic losses like pain and suffering
- Handling all settlement negotiations
- Completing any necessary trial
We will also defend your rights by protecting you from aggressive insurance representatives, attorneys for liable parties, and anyone else who is not on your side. We will address any challenges that arise during our pursuit of compensation, such as:
- Allegations that you are partially at-fault for your accident
- Allegations that you are completely at-fault for your accident
- Lowball settlement offers
Our mission is to obtain the compensation that you or a loved one may deserve. Whether you have suffered an injury or a wrongful death, we will fight for all potentially recoverable awards.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today for a Free Case Evaluation
A Lehigh Acres highway accident lawyer from our team can help you take on the insurance companies or seek compensation through a lawsuit. You do not pay us anything up front, nor anything out of pocket. We do not receive compensation for our services unless we produce a settlement or judgment.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to complete your free consultation.