It’s easy to feel hopeless after unexpectedly losing a loved one. With the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, there’s a promising resolution on the horizon. A Deltona car accident lawyer from our firm can seek the compensation you need to gain closure and pay for certain expenses.
It doesn’t matter whether an intoxicated, distracted, or inexperienced driver caused your loved one’s passing. You have options for holding them financially accountable, and our team can build your fayal car accident casecase. We offer free case reviews where you can learn more.
How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Fatal Car Accident Lawyer In Deltona?
Right now, you could face a mountain of accident-related bills, including medical bills, funeral expenses, and car repair estimates. We don’t want to add to your financial stress. That’s why we work on a contingency-fee basis. That means we don’t charge anything upfront to get started on your personal injury case.
Getting paid for our services is contingent on your case’s success. You pay nothing if your case doesn’t succeed. You can learn more about this arrangement when you consult our Florida law firm.
Our Lawyers Can Seek Justice For Your Loved One’s Passing
You shouldn’t have to pay a penny out of pocket after another party’s negligence takes your loved one’s life. Through a claim or lawsuit, we can seek fair restitution for your losses by:
- Collecting supporting evidence
- Interviewing witnesses
- Filing case-related paperwork
- Applying relevant state laws to your case
- Negotiating with the liable insurance companies
- Determining your case’s value
- Finding out who caused the accident and how
Another party’s actions shouldn’t transform the course of your life. Not if we have a say in the matter. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has advocated for wrongful death claimants for over 15 years. A fatal car accident lawyer from our firm in Deltona can represent your family with compassion and empathy.
We Can File Your Case Within The Statute Of Limitations
Per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d), you generally have two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit. Understandably, you may not want to file right away. After all, you have enough on your plate right now. Yet, with our team on your side, you don’t have to worry about anything. With ample time, we can file your case within the prescribed period and advocate for what you deserve.
We Learn The Cause Of Your Loved One’s Collision In Deltona
Using the police report, eyewitness testimony, and accident reconstruction data, we can learn the cause of your loved one’s accident. This is necessary to proving fault and liability for your losses. We may find that one or a combination of the following caused your accident:
- Ignoring turn signals
- Disobeying traffic signs
- Driving while intoxicated
- Distracted driving, such as texting
- Road rage
In many cases, negligent drivers cause accidents. However, we may find that a government agency or corporation owes you compensation. If that’s the case, we can pursue financial recovery from those entities.
Compensable Losses In A Deltona Fatal Car Accident Case
You’ve lost more than a loved one. You’ve lost their income, companionship, and support. Financial recovery should reflect those hardships. Compensable losses in your case may comprise:
- Healthcare expenses. These can include end-of-life care, surgeries, and medications. You can also include the cost of hospice, life support, and palliative care in your claim.
- Funeral costs. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) notes that even a simple funeral can cost thousands of dollars. Your loved one deserves the celebration of their life without regard for cost.
- Loss of the decedent’s income. We can review your loved one’s tax records and income statements to calculate their lost tips, bonuses, and income. You shouldn’t have to take a second job to support yourself after losing a loved one.
- Property damage costs. You may have relied on your loved one’s vehicle as a primary mode of transportation. You can recoup the cost of the vehicle’s repairs or replacement in your case.
- Non-economic losses. Your non-economic losses don’t come with documentation like the damages listed above. Examples include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and loss of parental guidance.
You can also recover anything you spent out of pocket related to your loved one’s passing. For instance, if you needed to fly to Deltona from another state, you could include transportation costs in your claim’s value.
We advise keeping all receipts, bills, and invoices related to your case. These items allow us to accurately evaluate your losses and seek fair compensation.
What Previous Clients Share About Our Florida Wrongful Death Lawyers
We could go on and on about our commitment to client success. Yet, nobody sums up our services better than the people we’ve served. Some have shared:
- “I had such an amazing experience here! Jonathan Holtz was my attorney and I could not have asked for a better person to take my case. He was very responsive and did a great job of keeping me informed! I would highly recommend letting them be your attorney.” – Sarah A.
- “I must say, I wasn’t a believer until I met with these guys! I lost hope but Shire Patel, Esq. helped me with my case and made sure everything was a total success! If you need any legal advice, please ask for Shire Patel. He is kind and very professional.I’m so glad I went with Anidjar & Levine.”– Nathacha P.
We hope that at the conclusion of your fatal car accident case, you’ll have similar sentiments.
Getting Help From Our Wrongful Death Lawyers Is Just A Call Away
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to learn your story. During your consultation, you can expect to share your story with a compassionate team member who wants to see your case succeed. To explore your options, call now.
We Can Help.