If you or a loved one suffered an injury because of a highway accident in Clearwater, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. A Clearwater highway accident lawyer from our team may be able to secure compensation for your medical costs, lost income, and other types of losses.
We handle your case from start to finish, and we go the extra mile to provide you with the responsive legal care you deserve. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a case evaluation. The call is free and comes with no obligation.
Reasons to Hire a Lawyer with Our Firm
Motor vehicle accidents can cause serious losses. Our legal team will handle your lawsuit or insurance claim so that:
- You worry only about your recovery.
- You have access to the various resources that we provide.
- You do not have to deal with additional responsibilities from your case.
- We can protect your rights.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) notes that Florida has about $3.16 billion in accident-related costs each year. This is far more than any other state in the Southeast.
You or your loved one may be dealing with a great personal cost. Our team will take the approach that we believe could result in compensation for you.
We Handle Every Step of the Insurance Claims Process
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will handle every possible step of your lawsuit or insurance claim. We can determine which option makes the most sense for you.
Auto insurance is mandatory in Florida, as The Florida Bar explains. When it comes to completing an insurance claim, we will:
- Advise you on which statements to make (and not make) to insurance companies
- Help you craft written statements to insurance companies
- Handle all possible communications with insurance representatives
- Draft and file your insurance claim
- Determine how much compensation you deserve
- Collect evidence and documentation in support of your claim
- Negotiate with the insurance companies
The interests of insurance companies may not align with yours. They may try to make you liable for your accident, suggest that you do not need certain medical care, or violate your rights in other ways. We will protect your rights.
If we file your insurance claim, we will fight for a fair settlement for you. Your insurance may provide coverage, as may the at-fault driver’s insurance company.
We also have the option of bringing a lawsuit on your behalf.
We Fight for Pretrial Settlements
When we file a lawsuit, this is typically because the liable insurer will not come forward with a fair settlement offer. You probably will not need to file a lawsuit to recover compensation, as the American Bar Association (ABA) explains.
We will seek a settlement for you or your loved one. Along the way, we will also:
- Gather any additional evidence relevant to your lawsuit
- Identify all liable parties
- Collect and organize the latest documentation of your injuries
- Gather documentation of your other losses
- Hire experts who can assist with your case
- Calculate the cost of your losses
- Handle settlement negotiations
A Clearwater highway accident lawyer from our firm can provide step-by-step guidance throughout your case. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for additional details about our legal services.
For a free legal consultation with a highway accidents lawyer serving Clearwater, 800-747-3733
We Will Deal with the Challenges of Your Highway Accident Case
Accidents that occur on the highway may pose unique challenges. These accidents may:
- Cause serious injuries
- Cause greater total damages than other accident types
- Involve multiple liable parties
Our team will consider the causes of your accident. The other driver’s insurer may be primarily liable, but other parties could be liable as well. The condition of the highway where your accident happened is one factor that we will consider.
If the highway’s poor condition or dangerous design contributed to your collision, then the city of Clearwater or another government entity could be liable. We will:
- Gather physical evidence
- Gather witness accounts
- Hire experts such as engineers, former law enforcement officers, or other accident reconstruction specialists
- Identify all liable parties
Lawsuits and insurance claims can be complicated. We will deal with every challenge that comes with your case.
You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
We May Recover Compensation for the Following Losses
Whether through an insurance claim or lawsuit, our team is dedicated to helping you recover the cost of your economic and non-economic damages. After learning about your situation, we can provide an estimate as to what your losses are worth.
You could recover compensation for the following damages as they pertain to your situation:
- Medical expenses
- Past and future lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Therapy and other forms of psychological treatment
- Property damage
- Loss of quality of life
Our team will speak with you about the respective benefits of insurance claims and lawsuits.
ClearwaterHighway Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Call Our Team for Your Free Consultation Today
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine does not receive payment unless you do. We do not ask for any upfront or out-of-pocket compensation, and we do not take a fee unless you win. A Clearwater highway accident lawyer from our team will fight hard for a positive outcome for you.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to get your free consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW