Coral Springs has several major, high-traffic highways to traverse the city. With Sample Road and University Drive at the center of the city and the Sawgrass Expressway encircling the north and west, moving about the city can be fast. With the higher volume of traffic, though, comes the greater risk of car accidents.
If you have been in a car accident on one of the city’s highways, a Coral Springs car accident lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help. Negligent and reckless behavior on Coral Springs highways could entitle you to compensation for your lost wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering. Contact our office and speak with one of our representatives. During your free initial consultation, we can explain what to do next.
Your Coral Springs Highway Accident Could Entitle You To Damages
In the aftermath of a car accident on a Coral Springs highway, victims may be entitled to seek compensation for various types of damages they have suffered. These recoverable damages encompass a range of financial, physical, and emotional losses.
You can typically seek reimbursement for the following damages:
- Medical expenses: Coverage for all medical bills related to injuries sustained in the accident, including hospitalization, surgeries, medication, rehabilitation, and ongoing medical treatment.
- Property losses: Compensation for the repair or replacement of a damaged vehicle, as well as any personal property that may have been inside the vehicle during the accident.
- Lost wages: Reimbursement for income lost due to missed workdays or reduced earning capacity caused by the injuries.
- Pain and suffering: Compensation for physical and emotional pain endured because of the accident, which may include trauma, anxiety, emotional distress, and diminished quality of life.
- Loss of consortium: Damages awarded to family members for the loss of companionship or support resulting from the injuries or wrongful death of a loved one.
Our Coral Springs personal injury lawyer can help you get the fair compensation you deserve.
How Our Lawyers Help Coral Springs Highway Accident Victims
Our Coral Springs highway car accident lawyer can be your ally during the pursuit of justice and compensation. Our legal team will guide you through the legal process and advocate for your rights under personal injury law.
Here are some key services that an auto accident lawyer can provide you:
- Investigation: Our law firm will conduct a thorough investigation into your accident, collecting evidence, gathering witness statements, and reconstructing the events leading up to the collision.
- Negotiations: Our lawyers can engage with the insurance companies on your behalf for a fair settlement that covers medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages. We will ensure your rights are protected and you are not taken advantage of by insurance companies or opposing parties.
- Litigation: In cases where negotiations fail to yield a satisfactory outcome, our accident attorneys can represent you in court, presenting a compelling case to a judge and jury.
- Personalized strategy: We will develop a strategic legal approach tailored to your unique circumstances.
- Stress reduction: Hiring us will alleviate the burden of navigating the legal system, allowing you and your family to focus on recovery and well-being.
- Contingency fees: We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning clients only pay legal fees if we win their case, making legal representation accessible to all accident victims.
By enlisting the services of our highway accident lawyer serving Coral Springs, you can level the playing field against the insurance companies and secure the compensation you need to rebuild your life following a devastating highway collision.
Building Your Coral Springs Highway Car Accident Case
As mentioned above, one aspect of a car accident lawyer’s role is conducting a thorough investigation and gathering compelling evidence. Some of the evidence we gather includes:
- Police report
- Witness statements
- Photographic and video evidence
- Medical records
- Expert testimony
- Driver histories
- Phone records
- Maintenance records
- Weather and traffic conditions
By collecting and presenting this evidence to the insurance companies, a car accident lawyer in Coral Springs can construct a case that demonstrates liability and supports your claim for compensation. Learn more during your free case evaluation. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
The Statute of Limitations Sets A Deadline On Your Coral Springs Car Accident
There are strict time limits within which personal injury lawsuits must be filed. For personal injury cases arising from car accidents, victims generally have two years from the date of the accident. In cases of wrongful death resulting from a car accident, the statute of limitations is typically two years from the date of the victim’s death. Both may be found under Florida Statutes § 95.11.
However, certain circumstances may alter this timeline, and failing to adhere to these deadlines can result in the loss of the right to seek compensation.
Consulting with a personal injury attorney as soon as possible can ensure compliance with these statutory timeframes and help secure the necessary evidence for your case.
Let Us Help You After The Loss Of A Loved One
In the tragic event of a fatal car accident on the highways of Coral Springs, the legal process takes a different course, leading to wrongful death cases. These cases are initiated by surviving family members who have lost a loved one due to the negligence or wrongful actions of another party.
Wrongful death claims seek to provide compensation to the surviving family members for their losses, both economic and emotional. Compensation in such cases can include the following:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Medical expenses
- Loss of financial support
- Loss of companionship
- Pain and suffering
- Estate administration costs
This list is not complete, but you can consult with our wrongful death attorney in Coral Springs to determine the specific damages applicable to your wrongful death case.
Pursuing a wrongful death case can be emotionally challenging, but having a Coral Springs highway car accident lawyer by your side can help your family receive the financial support they need during this difficult time.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For A Free Case Review
If you have been hurt by the negligent actions of another, you have the right to pursue compensation. Our Coral Springs highway car accident lawyers can help you get financial recovery for your losses and the peace you need to heal.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today. We can provide you with a free case review to get you started.
We Can Help.