If you or a loved one was injured in a truck accident, you don’t have to pursue compensation on your own. You can partner with a Jacksonville tractor-trailer accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
We can navigate your next steps and gather the information you need to support your case. Our team is ready to seek compensation for your various injury-related losses, including pain and suffering. We could start building your case today.
- We Charge Nothing Up Front, and You Never Pay Out of Pocket
- What Damages Can I Collect for a Tractor-Trailer Accident in Duval County?
- We will File Your Case Within Florida’s Statute of Limitations
- What Can You Expect from Our Duval County Tractor-Trailer Accident Team?
- We Offer Resources to Injured Claimants Who Suffered Truck Accidents
- Our Clients Have Shared Positive Feedback with Us
- Begin Your Free Case Review with Our Truck Accident Team in Jacksonville
For a free legal consultation with a tractor-trailer accidents lawyer serving Jacksonville, call (800) 747-3733
We Charge Nothing Up Front, and You Never Pay Out of Pocket
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine works on a contingency-fee basis. This arrangement means that if you hire us, you pay nothing up front. Here, your lawyer collects their attorney’s fees upon “winning” your case. Additionally, their fees come from the financial award they win for you.
If your lawyer is unable to secure a settlement, judgment, or jury verdict, they do not get paid. When working under a contingency-fee arrangement with one of our lawyers, there are no financial risks.
Jacksonville Tractor-Trailer Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
What Damages Can I Collect for a Tractor-Trailer Accident in Duval County?
There are many damages you can recover after a collision, including:
- Medical bills (past, current, and future)
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Physical/emotional therapy
- Property damage
- Loss of ability to enjoy life
You Can Seek Damages if You Lost a Loved One
If you lost a loved one, we’re deeply sorry. Our attorneys are ready to advocate for everything you deserve. While recovering compensation won’t undo your trauma, it can alleviate your financial concerns.
Recoverable damages could consist of:
- End-of-life healthcare expenses, including life support
- Loss of consortium and parental guidance
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of inheritance
- Loss of your loved one’s income
We will File Your Case Within Florida’s Statute of Limitations
One or more of the following deadlines may apply to your injury lawsuit:
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) notes that if you suffered injuries, you generally have four years to file your lawsuit.
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) typically gives you a two-year deadline to file your wrongful death lawsuit.
It’s critical to file your lawsuit within Florida’s statute of limitations. Doing so protects your right to seek damages.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Can You Expect from Our Duval County Tractor-Trailer Accident Team?
Here’s a brief overview of the services we provide:
We Will Investigate Your Accident
Each truck accident claim requires evidence, including:
- The police report
- Photos of the collision scene
- Dashcam footage
- Eyewitness testimony
- Statements from accident reconstruction specialists
- Your medical records
- Information from your doctor
Our team will gather and use these pieces of information to support your case.
We Will Determine the At-Fault Party
You may wonder: “Who is responsible for my losses?” Chances are, it’s the trucking company. These organizations are responsible for maintaining their truck fleets and vetting their drivers. So, if you were hurt by a trucker, we could hold their employer vicariously liable.
We Will Determine What Constitutes a Fair Settlement
To kick off your claim, we’ll send the liable party’s insurance company a demand letter. This document will outline your damages, the collision’s cause, and other relevant details. Yet, sending a demand letter requires us to understand what your past, present, and future damages are worth.
To calculate what constitutes a fair offer, we will:
- Add up your economic damages
- Consult with economists and other field experts
- Review your employment records
- Consider your future care costs
We will also consider various aspects of your situation, including your age, mobility, and quality of life.
We Will Negotiate a Settlement
After reviewing our demand letter, we hope that the liable party’s insurer will extend a fair settlement offer. If not, we can negotiate for a better deal. This involves reviewing the liability policy, supporting your case with evidence, and protecting you from bad faith insurance practices.
We May File a Lawsuit
If your case necessitates a lawsuit to reach completion, don’t worry; we’ll take care of everything, such as:
- Interviewing and cross-examining witnesses
- Presenting your case’s evidence
- Arguing your case before a judge and jury
- Explaining how your accident happened and who is responsible
- Exchanging information during your lawsuit’s “discovery” phase
We Offer Resources to Injured Claimants Who Suffered Truck Accidents
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine provides more than comprehensive legal services; we also offer resources for injured claimants, including:
- Our “Where Does it Hurt” program: We’ve created software that lets you learn more about your injuries following a collision. While this isn’t a substitute for medical attention, it can give more insight into your condition’s nature.
- Our “How to Prepare for a Deposition” video: You may be asked to give a deposition regarding certain aspects of your case. In this short 13-minute video, you can learn more about this process.
- Our commonly-asked questions about truck accidents: If you have any questions or concerns about the financial recovery process, check out our FAQ page. Here, you can get insight into various aspects of your case, including the different types of truck accidents.
Our Clients Have Shared Positive Feedback with Us
Some of our previous clients have shared these kind words about working with us:
- “I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine. I was glad I picked this law firm to represent me. Shire was very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!” – Viviana J.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great. Special thanks to Jonathan Holtz.” – Charles L.
- “Jonathan at Anidjar and Levine was very helpful. He kept us informed and comfortable that he was doing everything that he could to get us the most for our settlement. Thank you Anidjar and Levine.” – Joe H.
Begin Your Free Case Review with Our Truck Accident Team in Jacksonville
Our team members are ready to answer your questions today. Whether you’re just starting the claims process or have hit a dead-end with the insurance company, we’re ready to advocate for you.
To connect with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, dial (904) 600-4000.