If you or a loved one was involved in a tractor-trailer accident, you have a right to seek compensation. You also have a right to legal representation.
The Cape Coral tractor-trailer accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are always ready to offer assistance. We go the extra mile for our clients.
How Much Compensation Can I Seek?
All accidents are different, and your potential compensation depends on the extent of your injuries and how they affect you.
When attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine work on your case, they seek fair compensation for all your incurred damages. You might receive compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Long-term care expenses
- Pain & suffering
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Can Handle Your Case
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has helped victims like you recover their losses after car accidents.
As a firm, we believe that everyone deserves the chance to be heard since accidents can be life-changing experiences. Our attorneys are ready to protect you from insurers that would try to reduce the value of your claim. With our services at your disposal, you can focus on your physical recovery.
How a Cape Coral Tractor-Trailer Accident Lawyer Can Help
A Cape Coral tractor accident lawyer can help you transition back into your life as you recover from the effects of an accident. An overview of the services that lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine offer clients include:
- Filing complex claims
- Fighting denials to claims
- Negotiating on behalf of clients
- Advocating for your interests
- Helping you avoid any mistakes or tricks from rival parties.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our accident lawyers can lift a burden off your family. When we represent you, we work with the attitude and belief that you should never settle for less than you deserve.
Tractor-Trailer Accidents and Liability
In car accident cases, liability is always a significant concern for those involved. Since roads are unpredictable and accidents happen in a split second, our legal investigators have long realized examining all the aspects of a case is key to discovering causes. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) lists the following failures as key causes of truck accidents:
- Distracted Driving – Drivers need to be alert and aware when on the roads, a quality that keeps them and other commuters safe. A slight lapse in attention, such as taking a phone call, can cause an accident.
- Fatigued Driving – Truckers often drive across state lines, shipping vital materials from manufacturers to consumers. Drivers can get tired, which can impair their judgment on the road.
- Driving Under the Influence – In some cases, drivers can choose to operate their vehicles when they are impaired. Whether they are under the influence of medication or addictive substances, impaired driving places all road users at risk.
- Reckless Driving – Road rules are in place to protect all drivers, but drivers may break some rules. Even a risky judgment call can cause an accident.
In some truck accident cases, investigations determine that preventable driver errors caused or contributed to the accident. If the tractor-trailer driver sped, failed to indicate a turn, or was distracted, they (or their insurers) are liable. In other cases, road users other than yourself can act negligently, causing the truck driver to make hasty decisions that hurt you. We believe that these parties should account for actions that caused you any harm.
Common Injuries in Cape Coral Tractor-Trailer Accidents
All accidents create dangerous consequences, including damages to property and lives. Even when an accident seems minor, the effects can be long-lasting and painful to victims and their families.
Injuries can include:
- Traumatic brain injury or concussions
- Neck and back pain
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Bruises, cuts, and lacerations
What Should I Do After a Truck Accident in Cape Coral, FL?
Everyone reacts to accidents differently, but timely decisions can create better outcomes. After a truck accident, start by paying attention to any visible or internal symptoms and make an appointment with your healthcare provider as soon as possible. Some effects can take weeks or even months to manifest when road accidents happen, making medical checkups invaluable. This step is essential when seeking compensation since testimonies from doctors are central to injury settlements.
Other steps you need to take immediately after an accident include:
- Collecting evidence – The more proof of another party’s negligence you have, the better.
- Exercising care and caution – Avoid talking about the case or admitting liability.
- Considering working with a lawyer – A lawyer from our firm can handle your case while you rest.
Let our Cape Coral Tractor-Trailer Accident Lawyers Build Your Case
The attorneys with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine want to help you recover what you deserve. Reach out to us at 1-800-747-3733 and discuss your case during a free consultation.
We Can Help.