The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine believes that if you suffered harm in a collision with a tractor-trailer, you shouldn’t have to pay anything out of pocket for legal help. For over 15 years, we’ve operated on a contingency-fee basis, making our lawyers accessible to everyone who wants them.
When you partner with an Ocala tractor-trailer accident lawyer with our firm, you don’t pay our attorney’s fees unless we recover compensation for you. We also offer free case reviews where you can explore your options at no obligation.
Our Team Will Handle Everything Your Case Requires
Being involved in an Ocala tractor-trailer accident can be a scary and unpleasant experience. It can be equally as terrifying to navigate the claims process on your own. That’s why when you partner with our Ocala truck accident team, you can expect us to:
- Investigate your collision and gather evidence
- Liaise with other professionals, including the police and accident reconstruction experts, to strengthen your claim
- Speak to witnesses and collect their statements
- Negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance company for a settlement
- Litigate if negotiations don’t pan out as expected
You can also trust our team to abide by all filing deadlines, including Florida’s statute of limitations. Under Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you generally have four years to file your accident lawsuit. If the deadline runs out on your case, you could lose the right to seek damages. Yet, you won’t have to worry about that with our team on your side.
You Can Trust Our Team to Seek Compensation for What You Deserve
Every case is unique. You might even have a different set of recoverable damages than another person in the same accident. We want your settlement or court award to account for each of your specific losses.
When evaluating your compensable damages, we will consider:
- The severity and scope of your injuries
- Whether your ability to work has been harmed temporarily or permanently
- Your daily pain and comfort levels
- The emotional impact of the accident
- Your financial losses
- Your relationships with others
From there, we will seek compensation for:
- Current and future medication costs
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional suffering and trauma
- Loss of limbs, disfigurement, or scarring
- Lost wages and income
Based on your situation, we may pursue additional losses to those listed here. We want you to walk away from the negotiating table (or courtroom) with everything you need to move forward.
Who Could Be Liable for My Accident-Related Losses?
After evaluating your case, we may find that the trucker isn’t the only party responsible for your damages. We may seek compensation from:
- Manufacturers of vehicles and equipment
- Repair shops and mechanics
- A third-party motorist or road user
- A rideshare company
- Agencies of the government, particularly those in charge of road design and maintenance
Keep in mind that no-fault insurance is required in Florida. This means that if you’re involved in a car accident in Ocala, you’ll have to seek compensation from your own insurance company first.
However, given the severity of tractor-trailer accident injuries, your bills may surpass your coverage limitations. If so, you can seek damages beyond your no-fault insurance coverage.
Four Measures After a Tractor-Trailer Accident in Ocala, Florida
The following measures could protect your right to compensation after getting hurt:
Complete Medical Treatment
Seeing medical care is just one part of your post-accident obligations. You should also follow through with your treatment plan. This involves:
- Taking prescriptions as directed
- Scheduling and going through with surgeries
- Attending physical therapy
- Visiting a mental health professional
- Refraining from strenuous activities
Limit What You Share Online
Our tractor-trailer accident lawyers take client/attorney confidentiality very seriously. We won’t discuss the details of your case with anyone. We hope that you’ll do the same because anything you share with third parties online could hurt your claim.
We ask that during your case’s progression, you don’t:
- Share pictures of yourself
- Make posts about your collision
- Tag the involved parties in anything you post
- Directly message the at-fault parties – even if they message you first
Document Each of Your Injury-Related Losses
As noted, we want you to recover compensation for everything you need. To help us pursue damages, we want you to track each of your losses, which includes keeping all:
- Medical bills
- Property damage estimates
- Receipts for any out-of-pocket purchases
- Employment records that show your missed time from work
On our end, to determine what constitutes a fair offer, we may consult with economists and other experts. Their insight could help us calculate your past, present, and future injury-related expenses.
We Proudly Serve Motor Vehicle Accident Claimants in Florida
Some of our former clients have shared:
- “Very happy with the services I received from Anidjar & Levine. Attorney Dean Levy was able to get me a great settlement. Thank you for your great work! I will definitely recommend to friends and family.” – Brice G.
- “As a paralegal with 30 years experience, I truly recommend this firm for your injuries. Attorney Dean took my mother in law case with the utmost professionalism, care, support as I have seen in the field. He was always keeping us in constant follow-up calls.” – Maria N.
- “Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication. I got much more than I ever expected. Job well done by Elie and his staff. I recommend this firm to anybody who need a personal injury lawyer.” – Arthur B.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for Legal Help
If you were recently involved in an Ocala tractor-trailer accident, we’re ready to champion your rights. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is available to listen to your story now. To begin your free case evaluation, dial 1-800-747-3733.
We Can Help.