Florida’s hurricane season can result in high winds and rains that can damage property and lead to disastrous flooding. Was your Jacksonville property damaged during a recent hurricane? Our law firm can help you file a complete and effective Jacksonville hurricane claim.
We will review the details of your claim and copies of your insurance policy. Like many Floridians, you may have protected your home with multiple policies — homeowners’, hurricane, or flood insurance. Our goal is to achieve the best possible outcome for you. Our legal team will examine every policy that may offer you compensation. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we work hard to ensure your claim is not undervalued or underpaid.
What You Need To Know About Your Hurricane Insurance Claim in Jacksonville
When our law firm handles your case, we explain the storm damage insurance claim process. We also explain the specific steps we take to build your claim or appeal.
- Assign a financial value to your covered losses
- Review your policy or policies in detail
- Handle all case-related communication
- Track your claim and report its progress
We explain what one or more policies cover and how you can receive compensation for your vehicle if it was also damaged or destroyed during the hurricane. We also work hard to prevent you from being victimized by bad-faith insurance practices.
You Have A Limited Time To File Your Jacksonville Hurricane Claim
The state of Florida is serious about its consumers and works hard to protect their rights. In the aftermath of a hurricane, it has legal parameters in place to ensure your insurance provider treats you fairly.
They also require you to make certain notifications and filings within a specific time frame. Because you have a limited window of opportunity, consider involving our law firm in your case sooner rather than later. Our team’s familiarity with state law means we can ensure your claim meets all applicable filing deadlines.
Florida Homeowners Have Rights
You are not the only one who must meet certain deadlines concerning your hurricane claim. According to Florida’s Homeowner Claims Bill of Rights, your insurance company is not allowed to unduly or unfairly delay your claim. Accordingly, they are required to:
- Acknowledge receipt of your claim within 14 days
- Notify you of its decision to fulfill your claim within 30 days
- Decide which action to take on your claim within 90 days
You can also opt for mediation which allows you and a representative of your insurance company to review and discuss your claim with a neutral third party.
For a free legal consultation with a hurricane claims lawyer serving Jacksonville, 800-747-3733
Our Team Will Create A Detailed List Of Your Covered Losses
When you catalog the compensation that you are entitled to recover, we will review your list and ensure the losses are covered by one or multiple insurance policies. Hurricane claims in Jacksonville can include more than damage to your real property. It can also include:
- The costs of boarding up and securing your home
- The costs of temporary housing for your family
- The costs of replacing your family’s personal possessions
Each home and family are unique, and your compensation will fit your family’s specific needs. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we work hard to ensure you receive favorable compensation and can repair or rebuild your family’s home.
We Support Your Post-Hurricane Recovery At No Upfront Cost
No one should forego legal support when they need it out of concern for its costs. Our law firm will represent your family on a contingency fee basis. Here is how that benefits you:
- We cover all upfront costs of filing your claim
- You pay nothing out of your own pocket
- We receive a percentage of your financial award
- You owe us no fees at all if you do not receive compensation
Getting our team involved in your hurricane claim sooner rather than later has another important benefit. You can get started immediately and not risk missing any important deadlines.
JacksonvilleHurricane Claims Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Client Service And Support When You Need It Most
Outstanding 360-degree client support is our hallmark. While we get to work on your hurricane claim, we also make sure clients in Jacksonville receive the following:
- Responsive legal guidance
- Your attorney’s phone number
- Regular updates on your case
- Answers to your questions
- Responses to calls and emails
We go the extra mile for you. Our involvement means you can worry about taking care of your family. We take care of everything else. We are also an active presence in our community and work hard to provide ongoing support throughout the year.
Recent Five-Star Reviews For The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
Testimonials from previous claims tell you what it means to work with our legal team. Our satisfied clients attest to our commitment to outstanding support in reviews like the following:
- Fabio Acosta: Attorney Dean Levy is THE BEST. He fought hard for me and got me better results than I expected. He and the whole team were professional, courteous, and as helpful as I could ever hope for. I wouldn’t dream of using any other law firm!
- Tasha: Nick Basco at Anidjar and Levine handled our case after the hurricane. He was extremely professional, kind, and did a fantastic job!!!! This firm exceeded our expectations…Thank you, Nick, and thank you, Marc Anidjar for everything!!!!!!
Our entire team is committed to your case and to preparing an effective hurricane claim on your behalf. We work hard to obtain the compensation you need to start rebuilding your home.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Call 24/7 For Your Free Case Review
Hurricane damage can do more than destroy your property. It can also leave you and your family reeling and unsure of what to do next. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we can help. You do not have to file your hurricane claim in Jacksonville, Florida on your own or file an appeal if your claim was denied. Contact one of our consultation team members for a free review of your case today.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW