If you suffered injuries in a pedestrian accident in Jacksonville, FL, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine could explain your rights and take on your case for you.
Our consultations are always complimentary. In addition, you do not owe any attorney’s fees if your pedestrian accident lawyer doesn’t recover compensation in your Jacksonville case.
For a free legal consultation with a pedestrian accidents lawyer serving Jacksonville, call (800) 747-3733
Damages Available Following a Jacksonville Pedestrian Accident
As a part of building a case and working toward a settlement or court award, a Jacksonville pedestrian accident lawyer will identify many expenses and losses you suffered because of the accident and your injuries.
The compensation we seek to recover includes these damages:
- Past and future medical bills related to your accident injuries
- Ongoing care costs
- Out-of-pocket costs related to the accident
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering damages
- Wrongful death damages if your family member passed away in the accident
Jacksonville Pedestrian Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Your Legal Representative will Handle Your Entire Pedestrian Accident Case
After an accident, educating yourself about Florida law is the last thing you have time for. You might be out of work and suffering from severe injuries. You could need physical therapy, surgeries, and ongoing treatments.
Let our lawyers take on your case. We will:
- Investigate your accident to determine fault and liability
- Assign a value to all your current and future losses
- Help you file a claim
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- Protect your rights
- Tell you about your options
- Stand by you in court, if necessary
- Make your case to the judge
- Hunt down evidence that supports your case
- Cover court fees for you until you get your award
- Recruit accident reconstructionists and medical expert witnesses
We will Hunt Down Answers for You
We will look at all the evidence we uncover to learn about your accident. The information we aim to uncover includes:
Where Your Accident Could Have Occurred
Pedestrian injury accidents can occur in:
- Parking lots
- On sidewalks
- In crosswalks
- In intersections
- Along busy roads
- In your own neighborhood
Who Could Be Liable for Your Accident
Many different parties could be financially responsible for your injuries. These could include:
- A vehicle parts manufacturer that sold defective parts, causing the driver involved in your accident to be unable to stop, hitting you as a result
- A negligent driver that operated their vehicle while drunk, speeding, texting, or was otherwise negligent
- A negligent company that did not conduct proper background checks on the driver that hit you
- A municipality could have failed to fix a broken traffic light, leaving the driver to hit you
If you suffered injuries in a pedestrian versus motor vehicle accident in Jacksonville-Duval County or elsewhere in northeast Florida, we are here to help. You may be eligible to pursue damages for the expenses and losses you suffered.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
You Have a Limited Time to File a Lawsuit in Florida
Florida Statutes §95.11 imposes a statute of limitations that creates a deadline for how long we have to take legal action against the at-fault motorist who caused your accident and injuries.
We encourage you to call us as soon as possible after your injuries stabilize, so we have sufficient time to work on your case. We must meet this deadline because you could lose the right to file a personal injury lawsuit if we miss it.
If you lost a loved one in a pedestrian accident, you have our sympathy and support. However, we can fight to secure damages to help you pay for:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Your family member’s medical costs before their passing
- Loss of support
- Loss of guidance and consortium
- The mental anguish you are suffering
Learn More About the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Our mission is to serve you in any way we can. We give our clients their attorneys’ phone numbers, so we leave no questions unanswered.
We go the Extra Mile for Jacksonville Pedestrian Accident Victims
To build a strong case and pursue the payout you deserve after suffering injuries in a pedestrian accident, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will provide responsive legal care.
We understand your stress and frustration and want to ensure you do not have to fight this on your own. You worry about getting better. We take care of the rest.
Client testimonials can help you make your decision when choosing a personal injury lawyer for your case. Here are what our past clients have said about us:
- “Marc Andijar was awesome from day 1 as well. He oversaw every detail of each of our cases and always took the time to personally answer questions.” – Jessica D.
- “The… scheduling appointments, helping with repairs… were things I could never have accomplished without them. My sincerest heartfelt appreciation to them.” – Andrea V.
Talk to a Jacksonville Pedestrian Accident Attorney’s Team About Your Case
To learn more, you can discuss your case today with a member of the team from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Our free case reviews can help you understand your rights and legal options.
Call a Jacksonville pedestrian accident lawyer’s team to get started today.