You could receive compensation for a ridesharing accident in Hialeah. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine may secure a financial recovery for:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Any other accident-related losses
There are several important reasons to have a Hialeah ridesharing accident lawyer from our firm handle your case.
For a free legal consultation with a ridesharing accidents lawyer serving Hialeah, call (800) 747-3733
Benefits of Hiring a Hialeah Lawyer from Our Firm
Our team will take on your car accident case. You may hire us for your case because:
- We know how to complete ridesharing accident cases
- Our attorneys have legal experience and training
- You should focus on your recovery
- We fight for the financial recovery that you deserve
As we pursue compensation for you, our team may:
Identify Every One of Your Losses
Our firm identifies your losses so that we can pursue compensation for them. As part of this process, we generally:
- Discuss your losses with you
- Identify losses you are not aware of
- Seek as much documentation as possible
We determine the monetary value of each loss. The total sum of your losses is the amount we will seek through a settlement.
Protect Your Rights
Insurance companies and ridesharing services may both have a phalanx of lawyers on their side. Their in-house and third-party representatives may:
- Throw complex legal jargon in your direction
- Overwhelm you with rules and laws governing accidents in Hialeah
- Use lawyers to intimidate you
- Try to convince you that you deserve less compensation than you really do
- Act in their own interests, not yours
Our firm expects these sorts of actions. We know how to protect accident victims like you. We will preserve your right to seek maximum compensation.
Complete all Case-Related Responsibilities
Completing an insurance claim or lawsuit requires continuous effort. We do not rest until we complete your case. Our team may do all of the following:
- Survey the area in Hialeah where your accident happened
- Seek any video footage of your accident
- Record witness testimony
- Photograph damage to your vehicle
- Obtain medical documentation of your injuries
- Communicate with insurance companies and lawyers
- Draft and file paperwork
- Complete your case
Settlement negotiations are a critical juncture in any case—we handle this process entirely.
Fight for Maximum Financial Recovery
Our firm generally pursues a settlement for accident victims. The American Bar Association (ABA) notes that settlements are comparatively common. Trials are, by comparison, rarer. Our team considers all possible paths to compensation.
Insurance companies and lawyers know how to play hard ball. We will ensure that you do not settle for less than you deserve.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine know the Miami-Dade County area well. Our Hialeah car accident lawyers have a firm understanding of ridesharing accident cases, and we are prepared to handle your case in its entirety.
Hialeah Ridesharing Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Reasons to Hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
When choosing a law firm for your case, always consider what past clients say. Those clients may hold the greatest insight into what you will experience with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Here is what our clients say about our firm:
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which work hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case. In the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially they were hired for. As a conclusion they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!!” – Erika C.
- “Rear-ended in February, 2017. From literally the day after the accident I have been in the extremely capable hands of this law firm. The medical providers I was sent to were top notch, and everyone involved with handling my case…did an excellent job as well. A year later and my case is wrapping up with a result that I am more than satisfied with. Their reputation is well deserved. Thanks guys!” – Rudy D.
Our clients receive a high standard of legal care when they hire our firm.
How the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Ensures Responsive Legal Care
We provide responsive legal care no matter your physical location. Whether you are located in Hialeah or elsewhere, our team will:
- Manage every case-related responsibility
- Attend case-related meetings for you or alongside you
- Respond promptly to emails, phone calls, and other inquiries
- Update you about your case
- Help you arrange appointments and transportation
- Provide an empathetic standard of care
As a client, we will treat you like one of our own.
It Costs You Nothing Out of Pocket to Hire Our Firm
We understand that a ridesharing accident in Hialeah will cause uncertainty in your life. Our firm will not add to the uncertainty, as we require no upfront payment.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine works for a contingency fee. This fee means that you only pay us a portion of your winnings. If we do not win your case, you do not owe our firm anything. Because you do not pay up front, our firm pays for:
- The cost of investigating your accident
- The cost of obtaining records and documents
- The cost of hiring any experts who participate in your case
- The cost of any exhibits required for your case
- Any other case-related costs
We will inform you fully of our contingency-fee agreement.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a Free Consultation Today
A ridesharing accident-focused lawyer from our firm can lead your case for compensation. We are prepared to handle any case that falls within the Hialeah city limits (or outside those limits). Complete your free consultation to get your case started.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free case review. Do not wait to call, as Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) and other relevant statutes may limit your time to seek awards.