A pedestrian accident can leave you with devastating injuries that strip you of your ability to work, rob you of your quality of life, and result in major medical bills. These things can weigh on you and detract from your physical recovery. Having the money you need to take care of yourself and your family during this time could make things a lot better, but filing a claim for damages against the at-fault driver is an extra headache on top of all that you are going through already.
Leave it to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. A Hialeah pedestrian accident lawyer can handle all the details of your case. We can help you file a claim against the irresponsible driver who struck you.
Compensation You Can Claim in a Hialeah Pedestrian Accident
Under Florida law, you could recover both economic and non-economic damages in a case against the negligent or reckless driver. Economic damages compensate you for your financial losses, such as medical expenses. Non-economic damages cover intangible losses that are difficult to quantify, such as the daily suffering you face because of your injuries.
Whereas financial losses can be calculated from bills, receipts, and similar documentation, non-financial losses must have an appropriate value assigned to ensure you are compensated fairly. A Hialeah pedestrian accident attorney from our team knows how to accurately valuate these damages.
We can help you claim damages for losses that include:
- EMT care and ambulance rides from the scene
- Any other medical costs related to the accident
- Travel and transportation costs
- Home and car modifications for accessibility
- Lost wages or income (including self-employment)
- Reduced ability to earn income
- Mental health counseling
- Physical therapy
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced enjoyment of life
For a free legal consultation with a pedestrian accidents lawyer serving Hialeah, 800-747-3733
Can I Afford a Hialeah Pedestrian Accident Attorney?
Our legal service has no upfront charges because our Hialeah accident attorneys work on contingency fees. Therefore, our law firm does not collect any payment unless we successfully resolve your case with monetary compensation.
At that point, our legal fees are paid as an agreed-upon percentage of the financial award we help you recover from the liable party. There are no financial hurdles you need to jump over to obtain justice with our law firm, and that’s the way it should be.
HialeahPedestrian Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Is There a Deadline to File My Pedestrian Accident Case in Hialeah, FL?
While Florida does not have a deadline for filing an insurance claim against the liable insurance policy, there is a deadline for filing a personal injury lawsuit in court. In general, civil suits dealing with accident injuries are given four years from the date of the incident or the discovery of injury to file a lawsuit. (Florida Statutes § 95.11) Most car accident cases begin as insurance claims, but a lawsuit may be necessary if your case is not resolved in a settlement with the opposing party.
The longer you wait to start the claims process, the more the clock runs down on your statute of limitations. Filing after the deadline could result in your case being rejected by the courts. In other words, you lose your legal right to compensation. Your pedestrian accident lawyer in Hialeah can inform you of your exact deadline to file and any exceptions that may apply to your case.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Our Legal Team Handles All the Details of Your Hialeah Personal Injury Case
Our personal injury law firm in Hialeah is driven by the desire to help our clients get back on their feet as quickly as possible. We want to get you the money you need to focus on your recovery without financial stress. When you put your case in the hands of our legal team, you won’t have to worry about filing a single thing or speaking to an insurance company.
We handle all the details of your case by:
- Scheduling necessary appointments for you
- Managing communication with insurance companies, the at-fault driver, and other necessary parties in your case
- Providing frequent updates on the development of your case
- Obtaining crash reports
- Investigating the cause of the accident
- Handling administrative paperwork
- Identifying liable parties
- Calculating your losses
- Retrieving evidence of your injuries
- Negotiating a settlement offer in your best interests
- Preparing your pedestrian accident case for trial, if that is necessary
- Representing you in court
There’s nothing that you need to worry about except healing and taking care of yourself and your family.
Hialeah Pedestrian AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Responsive Legal Help for the Hialeah Community
Our Hialeah pedestrian accident attorneys provide responsive legal help so you can stay well-informed on how your case is progressing. We encourage honest and open communication. If there’s anything you need to ask, don’t hesitate. As a part of our responsive legal assistance, we provide you with:
- Free consultations to discuss your case
- Fee-free legal service unless we win your case
- Your attorney’s cell phone number so you can reach them directly
- Answers to all your questions
- Responses to your calls and emails
The Miami-Dade area is ranked as the second-most dangerous place in the United States for pedestrians. (Miami Herald) An estimated 7,342 people suffered fatal pedestrian accidents in the U.S. in 2021. (National Highway Traffic Safety Association)
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), some of the major factors in accidents involving people traveling on foot are:
- Alcohol: Nearly half of the pedestrian accidents that end in a fatality are caused by alcohol consumption.
- Speeding: Drivers who speed are less likely to see and/or react to walkers, thereby colliding with them.
- Low visibility: Deadly pedestrian accidents tend to occur at night when it is too dark to see clearly.
Get a Free Evaluation of Your Hialeah Pedestrian Accident Case
If you want to take action and recover compensation from the negligent driver, a Hialeah pedestrian accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is available to represent you. Call us today for a free consultation so we can discuss your case and begin the pursuit of justice.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW