Safe driving requires checking blind spots before changing lanes or turning. If a motorist failed to check their blind spot, caused an accident, and harmed you, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine wants to get justice for you.
A Hialeah blind spot wreck accident lawyer from our firm will lead a claim or lawsuit for you. We’ll lead every step of your case, from gathering evidence to completing settlement negotiations.
What Damages Can I Get Compensation For Following A Blind Spot Wreck Accident In Hialeah?
Motor vehicle accident cases are one of our firm’s most important practice areas. Our personal injury lawyers serving Hialeah have seen the range of damages that can result when vehicles collide.
Your recoverable damages may include:
- Vehicle damage: If a motorist hit your vehicle, you may need money to repair or replace the vehicle. We’ll review estimates and invoices and include those costs in your lawsuit or claim.
- Pain and suffering: Frontiers in Human Neuroscience explains that many motor vehicle accident victims need therapy after a collision. We’ll diagnose all forms of pain and suffering you’ve experienced and assign each a monetary value. We will seek compensation for the conditions themselves and all necessary treatment.
- Lost income and other earnings: If you lose income because of accident-related injuries, we’ll demand that liable parties reimburse you. You may also lose potential bonuses and promotions, and certain work-related benefits.
- Lost earning power: If you can return to work, but only in a limited capacity, you may lose earning power. We’ll calculate the cost of your lost earning power and seek fair compensation.
- Medical expenses: It is critical for you to receive thorough medical care after a blind spot wreck. We’ll document the care you receive and include all medical expenses in your lawsuit or claim.
Sadly, our wrongful death attorneys represent clients who have lost a loved one because of a blind spot accident. These are tragic cases, and we work tirelessly to help clients get justice for their loss. Recoverable damages in fatal Hialeah blind spot wreck accidents can include:
- Funeral expenses
- Pain and suffering (both your own and your fallen loved one’s pain and suffering)
- The cost of grief counseling
- Lost companionship
- Lost parental guidance
- Lost financial support
- Loss of the decedent’s household services
Our blind spot wreck accident lawyers serving Hialeah have represented clients with a vast array of injuries, damages, and healthcare needs. We will identify your current and future damages, and we’ll fight for the entire financial recovery you are entitled to.
Why Blind Spot Wreck Accident Victims In Hialeah Hire A Lawyer From The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) explains that motor vehicle accidents cost approximately $340 billion each year. Our firm sees the cost of accidents at the individual level, often leaving victims unable to work and facing several expensive bills.
Our firm understands that victims like you need financial relief, and we will work tirelessly to get that relief for you. You may hire our team serving Hialeah as your attorneys because:
- We have strong endorsements from our former clients: Our client testimonials portray a caring, competent legal team that handles every step of the legal process for clients.
- We have the resources to put forth a proper legal case: As an established law firm with several attorneys on staff, we have all the resources that blind spot wreck accident victims need. We will hire experts, complete a reconstruction of your accident, and take any other steps that will benefit your case—no matter the expense.
- We only get a fee if we succeed foryou: You pay no upfront costs or fees. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine only get a fee if we win for you.
- We intend to win: If we accept your case, it is because we know you deserve justice. Therefore, we believe that we can present a winning case on your behalf. Our team will use every available legal strategy to get your financial recovery.
For a law firm that treats you like family, hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Client Testimonials Make It Clear: The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Put the Client First
Our clients consistently leave positive reviews for our attorneys and paralegals:
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and followed through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
We will provide the same dedicated legal service when leading your blind spot wreck accident case in Hialeah.
Services A Blind Spot Wreck Accident Lawyer In Hialeah Will Provide You
Our attorneys work alongside experts, paralegals, investigators, and support staff to present the strongest possible case. We manage every step in the legal process, including:
- Documenting your damages
- Identifying liable parties
- Securing evidence related to your accident
- Filing all case-related paperwork
- Managing all case-related communications
- Protecting your rights and interests from hostile parties
- Leading settlement discussions
- Fighting for your recovery at trial if we need to
We’ll aim to settle your case. Settling is the most efficient way to get our clients the compensation they deserve. However, we sometimes need to take cases to trial, and we confidently do so when it is in the client’s best interest.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will do what is right for you and fight for every cent you deserve.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For Your Free Consultation In Hialeah
A Hialeah blind spot wreck accident lawyer from our team will start working for you today. Call us as soon as you can, as we may need to submit your case by a specific date.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.