Food delivery drivers and their employers are liable for their actions. An accident involving you or your loved one could entitle you to compensation. Medical costs, pain and suffering, and property costs may be among your covered losses.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can provide a Hialeah food delivery accident lawyer. They will handle every step of your Miami-Dade County case.
Awards You May Recover for a Hialeah Food Delivery Accident
A lawsuit could entitle you to awards for all of your losses. So long as your personal injury lawyer can link your losses and your accident, you could receive compensation for:
Pain and Suffering
An accident that causes injury may also cause:
- Pain from injuries
- Interruptions in your sleep
- Recurring traumatic thoughts
- Lost quality of life
- Loss of physical and cognitive abilities
You could recover compensation for these types of harm. Collectively, this class of damages is called “pain and suffering.”
Any disruption in your work may cause:
- Lost wages
- Lost performance incentives
- An interruption in your career advancement
- Lost productivity
- Lost earning power
These issues may translate into direct financial loss. We will pursue compensation for any current and future loss of income.
Depending on the circumstances of your food delivery accident, your property damage may include:
- Repairable damage to your vehicle
- Irreparable damage to your vehicle (a totaled vehicle)
- Damage to personal property
Property damage is a loss that we consider when seeking compensation.
Medical expenses are one of the primary considerations in any lawsuit or insurance claim. You could obtain compensation for:
- Medical imaging
- Emergency services
- Ambulance services
- Medical equipment
- Doctor visits
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Chiropractic care
- Any other diagnostic services or treatment stemming from your accident
You may not be responsible for any of your medical costs.
Losses Caused By a Wrongful Death
When a food delivery accident is deadly, both the victim and surviving loved ones face real consequences. Those may include:
- The deceased’s pain and suffering
- Surviving loved ones’ grief
- A spouse’s loss of partnership
- A child’s loss of parental guidance
- Funeral costs
- Permanent loss of financial support
We handle wrongful death cases involving food delivery drivers.
Why Our Clients Choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine After their Accidents
We handle every case knowing that clients will determine our reputation. This is what our past clients say about the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
We go the extra mile for our clients. A Hialeah car accident lawyer from our team will manage your food delivery accident case, navigating the legal or insurance network for you.
Why Hialeah Food Delivery Accident Victims Should Hire Our Firm
Insurance claims and lawsuits can be taxing, even more so when you have suffered an injury or lost a loved one. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine allows you to worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
When you hire our firm, you can expect us to:
Obtain Relevant Evidence and Documentation
We will investigate your accident or hire a third party to do so. As we gather the facts of your case, we will also:
- Secure any video footage of your accident
- Take pertinent photographs
- Conduct witness interviews
- Seek proof of your losses, such as medical bills, injury diagnoses, vehicle repair bills, and other evidence of damages
These steps may pay off during settlement negotiations.
Complete the intermediate Steps of Your Case
Between filing your case (or claim) and completing a settlement or judgment, we may:
- Draft legal paperwork
- File legal paperwork
- Make inquiries with parties involved in your case
- Attend case-related meetings
- Monitor the progress of your case
- Arrange settlement negotiations
When the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine accepts your case, we intend to finish it. We handle every challenge that arises as we pursue coverage for you.
How You Could Obtain Compensation
Food delivery services like DoorDash and Uber Eats generally insure their drivers. This coverage may be conditional, though, based upon:
- Whether the driver’s delivery app is engaged
- Whether the driver is engaged in an active delivery
- Whether the driver has an active personal insurance policy
DoorDash explains that it only provides coverage if the driver’s personal insurer denies their claim. “Insurance coverage” provided by delivery services may be less helpful than it first appears. That said, you could obtain compensation through insurance.
You Could Receive Compensation Through a Lawsuit
When insurance fails, you have the option of filing a lawsuit. Our team handles lawsuit prep, files the case, and seeks a positive outcome for you.
What does It Cost to Hire Our Firm?
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine accepts clients based on a contingency fee. Our clients pay nothing up front or out of pocket. They only pay our firm a fee if we win their case. No win, no fee.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
Our team awaits your call. We provide a free consultation, during which time you can:
- Ask us questions
- Become more familiar with our firm
- Learn the next steps in seeking awards
We Can Help.