Have you been injured or lost a loved one in a ridesharing accident? A Clearwater ridesharing accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you.
We may win compensation for your losses – from medical expenses to pain and suffering and every other damage.
Uber and Lyft are two examples of ridesharing services that help make commuting easier in Clearwater, but that does not mean their drivers never behave recklessly on the road. If you were injured in an accident with a rideshare vehicle, our team can work with you to file an insurance claim or lawsuit.
Why You Should Hire The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to Handle Your Ridesharing Car Accident Case
The legal and insurance processes can be:
Anyone overseeing a claim or lawsuit will face complex language, deadlines, and parties who are working against their interests. These are challenges that you likely face if you do not hire a lawyer for your case.
Some of the perks of hiring a Clearwater car accident lawyer for your case are:
- Our fleet of trained attorneys
- Our in-house resources
- Our ability to hire third-party experts and investigators (at no additional cost to you)
- Our commitment to completing your case
- Our complete management of your case
When you entrust us with your case, we take the responsibility extremely seriously.
Listen to What Our Past Clients About Our Lawyers Serving Clearwater
Do not just take our word that we care deeply about our clients – take the word of the clients themselves. Client testimonials show how much the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine cares, and here is what former auto accident victims say about us:
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great…” – Charles L.
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case. In the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially they were hired for. As a conclusion they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!!” – Erika C.
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and followed through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
We aim for each client to have the positive experiences of these former clients.
What Losses Will We Seek Compensation for After Your Clearwater Ridesharing Accident?
After a ridesharing accident, you may be eligible for compensation for:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency medical services
- Medical imaging
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Lost quality of life
- Pain and suffering
- Treatment for emotional and psychological trauma
Ridesharing accident victims all experience unique losses. Our team will immerse itself in your case to determine what your losses are.
Initial Recovery Options after a Rideshare Collision in Clearwater
Many people think that because Florida is a no-fault insurance state, they cannot pursue compensation from the at-fault driver. This is not necessarily the case. You can file a claim under your own Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage. If your damages exceed your policy limits, you could seek compensation from the other party’s insurer.
PIP can cover several parties. If you had passengers in your car during the collision, this coverage could help pay for their injuries irrespective of your relation to them. If someone else was driving your car with your permission, they would also be covered.
Making a Liability Insurance Claim after a Rideshare Accident
As noted, if your insurance policy does not fully cover your injuries and related expenses, you could pursue compensation from another party. Who is liable in this type of collision can vary.
Both Uber and Lyft provide coverage for their drivers and injured parties. However, the driver’s status will determine when this type of coverage kicks in:
- If the driver was not actively working for the rideshare company at the time of the collision, you would file a claim with their personal insurer without regard to the ridesharing element.
- If the driver was actively completing a ride request, you could secure compensation through a settlement with the rideshare company’s insurer.
Due to these rules, collisions involving rideshare vehicles can get complicated. You do not need to worry about navigating the details of rideshare insurance coverage with our team on your side, though. We can do all of that for you.
Who Could Owe You Compensation for Your Clearwater Crash?
Ridesharing cases may involve multiple liable parties. You could receive compensation from one or more of the following parties:
- Uber’s insurer
- Lyft’s insurer
- The insurer of another ridesharing service
- The insurer of a ridesharing driver or other type of liable motorist
We will speak with you about the possibility of an insurance claim or lawsuit. The facts of your case will determine the most appropriate option.
The Deadline for Filing Your Uber or Lyft Rideshare Accident Lawsuit
If you want to file a lawsuit against the rideshare company, you typically have four years from the date of your accident to do so, per Florida Statutes § 95.11. It is best to get started on your case while you still have plenty of time, as your lawsuit could get dismissed if you miss the filing deadline.
A rideshare accident attorney from our firm can determine your deadline and check for any tolling exceptions, which are outlined under Florida Statutes § 95.051.
Do not assume anything regarding your legal options, as you do not want to give up your right to pursue damages.
You Can Trust The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to Seek Justice for You in Your Clearwater Rideshare Accident Case
Our firm will do it all for you. From gathering evidence to drafting documents and negotiating compensation, you can trust your case in our hands. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
When the hustle and bustle of sunny Clearwater ends with a ridesharing accident, a lawyer from our team becomes a valuable resource. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation about your case.
We Can Help.