Have you been injured or lost a loved one in a ridesharing accident? A Clearwater ridesharing accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help.
We may win compensation for your losses – from medical expenses to pain and suffering and every other damage.
For a free legal consultation with a ridesharing accidents lawyer serving Clearwater, call (800) 747-3733
Why You Should Hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
The legal and insurance processes can be:
Anyone overseeing a claim or lawsuit will face complex language, deadlines, and parties who are working against their interests. These are challenges that you likely face if you do not hire a lawyer for your case.
Some of the perks of hiring the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for your case are:
- Our fleet of trained attorneys
- Our in-house resources
- Our ability to hire third-party experts and investigators (at no additional cost to you)
- Our commitment to completing your case
- Our complete management of your case
When you entrust us with your case, we take the responsibility extremely seriously. Our former clients explain how highly we value client satisfaction.
Listen to Our Past Clients
Do not just take our word that we care deeply about our clients – take the word of the clients themselves. Client testimonials show how much the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine cares, and here is what former auto accident victims say about us:
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great…” – Charles L.
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case. In the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially they were hired for. As a conclusion they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!!” – Erika C.
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and followed through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
We aim for each client to have the positive experiences of these former clients.
We Go the Extra Mile Following Your Ridesharing Accident
Car accident cases are challenging enough. The factors involved in ridesharing cases are even more complex. Let us not only handle these complexities but go the extra mile for you.
We go above and beyond standard legal help by:
- Helping you arrange medical care
- Helping you arrange other case-related appointments
- Being empathetic to the hardship you have experienced
- Handling 100% of your legal case or insurance claim
- Responding promptly to your calls, emails, and other inquiries
- Informing you of important case updates
- Providing you your attorney’s phone number
It’s our job to get you the money that you deserve. Allow a ridesharing-focused lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to fight for you. Accident victims in Clearwater deserve a shot at justice, and our firm will grant you that shot.
Clearwater Ridesharing Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
What Losses Will We Seek Compensation for After Your Clearwater Ridesharing Accident?
You may be eligible for compensation for:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency medical services
- Medical imaging
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Lost quality of life
- Pain and suffering
- Treatment for emotional and psychological trauma
Ridesharing accident victims all experience unique losses. Our team will immerse itself in your case to determine what your losses are.
How Our Team Identifies and Values Your Losses
If you file an insurance claim or lawsuit, then you have some losses. It is our firm’s job to identify, value, and seek coverage of those losses. As we complete this identification and valuation process, we may:
- Gather all records of your accident, including the police report
- Speak with you, recording any losses that you are aware of
- Speak with your doctors to better understand your injuries
- Hire experts to substantiate your losses
- Conduct mathematical calculations for both economic and non-economic damages
We can also project future losses during the valuation process. Ultimately, we will produce a monetary figure upon which we will anchor settlement negotiations.
Our Lawyers Handle Settlement Negotiations
Though our firm handles every step of your case, we keep a solitary goal in mind: securing the financial awards that you deserve. Our team is prepared to negotiate with:
- Insurance companies
- Attorneys for insurance companies
- Attorneys for a driver, ridesharing company, or other liable party
Negotiations can be contentious, but we will not back down. The American Bar Association (ABA) explains that settlements are a common result for lawsuits. In order to obtain a fair settlement, our team may need to:
- Make a general case in your favor
- Present specific evidence
- Prove the negligence of defendants in your case
- Contest any arguments against your case
You may want a trained negotiator on your side. Our team handles negotiations routinely and will represent you during this process.
Who Could Owe You Compensation?
Ridesharing cases may involve multiple liable parties. You could receive compensation from one or more of the following parties:
- Uber’s insurer
- Lyft’s insurer
- The insurer of another ridesharing service
- The insurer of a ridesharing driver or other type of liable motorist
- Liable parties
We will speak with you about the possibility of an insurance claim or lawsuit. The facts of your case will determine the most appropriate option.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
You Can Trust the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to Seek Justice for You
Our firm will do it all for you. From gathering evidence to drafting documents and negotiating compensation, you can trust your case in our hands. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else. When the hustle and bustle of sunny Clearwater ends with a ridesharing accident, a lawyer from our team becomes a valuable resource.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation about your case in Pinellas County. You pay nothing unless we win. Do not wait to call, as time could be a factor in your case’s eligibility.