The severity of a rollover accident has likely left you with medical expenses, pain, and other forms of loss. A Hialeah rollover accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine may recover awards to cover each of your losses.
Our firm has a history of serving the community of Hialeah. We know how to complete accident cases in Miami-Dade county, and we will handle your case from start to finish.
Recoverable Damages from a Rollover Accident in Hialeah
Rollover accidents are particularly serious in nature and may produce serious injury. Such injuries can cause medical costs including:
- Emergency medical care
- Surgical costs
- Hospital costs
- Diagnostic imaging services (X-rays, MRIs, and CT scans)
- Medical equipment
- Visits with medical specialists
Your medical costs may account for much of your accident-related losses—but not all of them. You may also receive compensation for:
Loss of Your Normal Income
If you receive a salary, hourly wage, or steady income stream through other means, then a lawsuit may cover the loss of such income. In wrongful death cases, the loss of income is generally permanent.
Loss of Future Income
Injuries may deprive you of:
- Normal income that you were likely to earn in the future
- Potential income that you may have earned were you healthy, such as performance bonuses
- Other financial benefits of employment, such as employer-matched retirement contributions
We will seek coverage for all forms of lost income.
Pain and Suffering
For injured accident victims, pain and suffering may include:
- The trauma of being in an accident
- Pain caused by your injuries
- Lingering trauma, including difficulty sleeping, recurring memories, and anxiety
- Loss of physical abilities
- Diminished cognitive abilities
- Lost personal and professional opportunities
Pain and suffering generally requires treatment. Your lawsuit may cover medication, counseling, and other types of care.
A rollover accident will almost certainly cause damage to your vehicle. In response to damage, you may need to repair or replace your vehicle. Those responsible for your rollover accident may cover the cost of vehicle repair or replacement.
Loss of a Loved One
Rollover accidents are associated with high risk of death, per the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). If you have lost a loved one, then you may recover compensation for:
- Your pain and suffering
- Pain and suffering that your loved one experienced before their passing
- Any outstanding medical costs
- Funeral costs
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental instruction
- Loss of financial support
We will give your case the individual attention that it deserves. As part of our personal approach, we identify all of your losses and seek fair awards for them.
You should only have to worry about recovering from your losses. A Hialeah car accident lawyer from our team who handles rollover accidents will handle the fight for awards. We will work through the insurance or legal process in Hialeah.
What Our Firm does for Rollover Accident Victims
Our firm first gathers the facts of your case. We determine:
- Where in Hialeah your accident happened
- How and why your accident happened
- Who caused your accident
- Who witnessed your accident (and what they saw)
- The cost of your losses
From I-75 to US-27 and every road throughout Hialeah, our firm makes your accident our business. In addition to fact-gathering, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will:
- Work with the Hialeah Police Department or any other agency that responded to your accident
- Gather documentation of your accident
- Obtain witness accounts of your accident
- Obtain proof of your losses
- Deal with insurance companies and lawyers
- Make a plan for seeking compensation
- Complete all insurance-related and legal paperwork
- Handle settlement negotiations
Our team defends you from any non-friendly parties. We protect you from intimidation, lowball offers, and other potential threats to your rights.
What Our Firm Has done for Other Accident Victims
You will not be the first car accident victim that we represent. We have recovered compensation for other victims, and those victims have left rave reviews of our firm. Here is what they say:
- “Rear-ended in February, 2017. From literally the day after the accident I have been in the extremely capable hands of this law firm. The medical providers I was sent to were top notch, and everyone involved with handling my case (Mark, Jonathan, and Sasha) did an excellent job as well…” – Rudy D.
- “…I got into a car accident, and contacted the law office of Anidjar & Levine. I can honestly say these guys don’t mess around. They were very compassionate and made everything go as smoothly as possible.” – Baldo L.
- “I was in Florida visiting relatives when I had a horrible car crash. Two weeks later, the day I was to return home and at the recommendation of a relative I contacted A&L just to see what they thought… A&L saved me and got my case resolved in no time…” – Scott S.
We go the extra mile for victims of rollover accidents. Our team will respond to your inquiries, help you arrange medical care, and instill confidence in our representation.
You Pay Nothing Unless We Win
Because we work for contingency fees, our firm receives no pay unless you win. Our payment is contingent on your case’s success. We pay all upfront costs, from hiring experts to filing fees.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to Start Your Case
Your consultation is completely free, comes with no obligations, and awaits you today. Do not wait to call our team, as your case could be subject to certain deadlines.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free case review. Your rollover accident in Hialeah may lead to compensation, and a lawyer from our firm could obtain such awards for you.
We Can Help.