If you hurt your back in a traffic accident while driving on SR 826, slipped and fell at Flamingo Plaza, or hurt your back in another form of injury in Hialeah, you may receive compensation for all medical and other related costs to your injury.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can provide a Hialeah back injury lawyer to seek awards for you.
Recoverable Losses for Your Back Injury
Whatever caused your back injury, you may be facing several recoverable losses. Our team will identify all medical costs related to your back injury, including:
- Medical imaging to diagnose your back injury
- Hospital care
- Specialist appointments
- Medical equipment to help your at-home care, which MedlinePlus explains may be required for a back injury
A back injury may affect your ability to work. The following professional damages may entitle you to compensation:
- Lost wages
- Diminished productivity
- Diminished earning power
- Loss of employment opportunities
- Loss of bonus opportunities
- Loss of retirement benefits
Medical expenses and lost income could be the most glaring losses from your back injury. Depending on the cause of your injury, you may have other recoverable losses. Our team will seek fair coverage for property damage, pain and suffering, and any other losses related to your injury.
Our Firm will Identify and Document Your Losses
Your back injury deserves your attention. As you worry about getting better, our team will identify and value your losses. Types of documentation that may illustrate your losses are:
We will obtain official records from your medical providers. These records may prove the nature of your injuries, the severity of your injuries, the symptoms that you are experiencing, and the prognosis for recovery.
Financial records may prove the monetary harm of your back injury. Medical bills, proof of lost income, bills for property repairs, and other financial documents may serve your case.
We will speak with any witnesses whose accounts are relevant to your case. Witness accounts may substantiate the cause of your back injury or the existence of your losses.
Our team will conduct a complete investigation. We will collect and organize any documentation that may be helpful during settlement negotiations.
Why Hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for Your Back Injury Case?
Your back injury may require continuous medical care. We can help you arrange the medical care that you need in Hialeah, all while handling your case from start to finish. The reviews of our clients provide insight into our firm’s dedication.
Our Former Clients Explain Our Firm’s Value
We take the words of our clients extremely seriously. Here are testimonials that former clients left for our firm:
- “Anidjar & Levine is a great law firm. They gave us a free consultation over the phone and we were able to resolve our case easily…friendly, honest and sincere with our case and I would highly recommend this law firm to those struggling with finding the right law firm. Keep up the good work guys!” – Kharmen W.
- “They care about their clients’ wellbeing, I am very appreciative for the service I have received from this firm. It almost feels like your family is taking care of the case.” – Stephen L.
- Best Law firm in FL hands down! Glen and Marc are both caring and compassionate and truly listen to your concerns. My lawyer Shire Patel who handled my case was friendly and amazing and to the point! He actually got me more than double what I was expecting!” – Lea L.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine goes the extra mile for clients who have suffered a back injury. A lawyer from our firm will handle your legal case in Hialeah. You focus on you.
We Handle Your Back Injury Case at no Out-of-Pocket Cost
Our firm does everything that you need us to, and we ask you for no upfront compensation. The lawyers from our firm work for contingency fees, so our clients only pay these fees if we win their case.
- You do not pay anything up front as our client.
- You do not pay anything out of your own pocket.
- We receive a portion of any settlement or judgment that we negotiate.
This structure allows us to represent clients who deserve justice for their back injuries. We never consider your financial status when evaluating your case.
Our Team will Handle Every Legal Responsibility
Your legal case is our responsibility. As you rest, recover, and focus on your other responsibilities, our team can:
- Hire experts to help with your case: We hire experts when those experts may help our clients win. They may provide information, testimony, and insight that benefits your case.
- Create a case for liability: We will make a clear argument for why those who owe you compensation are liable.
- Handle the everyday responsibilities of your case: We service your case, ensuring that it moves through the legal system and to the negotiation stage.
- Shield you from legal opponents: Various parties, from insurance companies to attorneys, may try to violate your rights. We will defend you from such a negative outcome.
- Pursue fair financial coverage: Our firm will complete a case strategy based on fair compensation. We will try to negotiate a settlement and be prepared for any necessary trial.
Get Answers from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine in a Free Consultation
A back injury may be ample reason to seek compensation. If negligence or other wrongdoing caused your injury and related losses, then a lawyer from our firm may obtain the compensation that you deserve.
You deserve a law firm that knows Hialeah. Let the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine represent you. Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation. Do not wait to call, as we may have a limited time to file your case, per Florida Statutes § 95.11.
We Can Help.