A negligent driver hit your car and left you with broken bones that will take months to heal and result in costly medical bills that you and your family can’t afford to pay. You have the right to seek compensation that will cover your losses.
If you or someone you love were hurt by a negligent driver, a car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can handle your legal case in Hialeah so you can take the time you need for your broken bones to heal. You can call us today for a free consultation where you can learn more about your legal options.
Our Broken Bones Car Accident Lawyer Can Help Your Hialeah Injury Case
Our personal injury law firm can help you seek financial recovery by guiding you through the insurance or legal process and making your compensation case stronger. A lawyer from our firm can serve as your advocate, protecting your interests as the other party and their insurance company try to challenge your claims or make inadequate settlement offers to make your claim “go away.”
We urge you not to sign a settlement offer until after your lawyer reads it thoroughly to determine if it is fair. We also advise you to seek legal representation as soon as possible after an accident so we can get to work on your case promptly. If you hire our firm to represent you, you can expect us to:
- Investigate the accident: We will thoroughly investigate the accident to determine who is liable and why so we can present your case’s facts to the insurance company and the court if necessary. We will also collect evidence such as police reports, medical bills, traffic camera footage, photographs, witness statements, and expert opinions.
- Calculate your claim’s value: We will calculate your insurance claim to determine how much compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses. This also helps us weigh settlement offers you could receive. We want to make sure any offer is fair and adequately covers your losses.
- Negotiate a fair settlement: If the insurance company is not willing to pay your claim, we will enter negotiations to reach a fair settlement. Our attorneys have experience negotiating with insurance companies because we primarily handle personal injury cases like yours.
- File a lawsuit: While most cases settle out of court, we prepare every case for trial and will represent you if necessary. Filing a lawsuit is a last resort, but we are not afraid to fight for you so that you get compensation.
- Regular communications: We will never keep you out of the loop on the status of your case. We will provide regular updates, and we will return your calls or messages.
- Schedule appointments: We understand that you are focusing on your recovery, and you likely have a lot on your plate during this difficult time. That’s why we will gladly help you schedule appointments.
- Help you fix your car: You need your car for transportation, but maybe you need help with getting the necessary repairs. We will help you repair your vehicle because when you hire us, we treat you like family.
Severe injuries like broken bones require costly medical attention. The negligent party is responsible for your injuries, and you are entitled to compensation. Our law firm is ready to work on your case so that you can cover your losses and move forward.
For a free legal consultation with a broken bones accidents lawyer serving Hialeah, 800-747-3733
Damages A Hialeah Broken Bones Car Accident Lawyer Can Recover For You
Your medical bills are piling up because of your broken bones. You might require physical therapy for a period. Maybe you can’t work, so you are losing income. You may not be able to do things around the house. You might even have trauma because of the accident.
A lawyer from our firm can recover damages on your behalf that cover these losses and more, including:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income and benefits
- Home services
- Physical therapy
- Vehicle repairs
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Psychological trauma
- Loss of enjoyment of life
The severity of your broken bones will impact how much compensation you can receive. Broken bones can result in a loss of mobility and cause pain long after recovery. Our law firm will work to reach a fair settlement for compensation.
HialeahBroken Bones Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Is There A Time Limit To File An Injury Lawsuit in Hialeah, FL?
You should take some time to consider your options after suffering a personal injury in a car accident. Consulting with a Hialeah broken bones car accident attorney from our firm can help you sort out your options, understand them, and choose the option you think is best for you.
That being said, you generally have four years to file an injury lawsuit in Florida, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). Once this deadline passes, you lose your right to seek compensation through the courts.
Our law firm will work to meet the statute of limitations in your case so that you retain your rights to sue for damages.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
We Work On A Contingency Fee Basis
It’s understandable that you may hesitate to hire an attorney because of the cost. We believe everyone should have access to legal representation regardless of financial status. That’s why we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t pay us unless we win your case, and you receive compensation. Our fee is a reasonable percentage of what you receive, which your lawyer can explain in more detail.
There are also no upfront fees, and we offer free consultations so that you can speak to us about your case.
Hialeah Broken Bones AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Consult With A Hialeah Broken Bones Car Accident Lawyer Today
Our law firm is here for you and your family. We will answer any questions you have, and there is no obligation to hire us to represent you. You need money to cover your losses and you want to hold the negligent party accountable. That’s what we do here at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
If you are ready to seek the compensation and accountability you deserve, contact us for a free consultation with a car accident lawyer in Hialeah today. Call us today for a free consultation with our Hialeah lawyer.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW