You may recover awards for a collision with an uninsured motorist. Insurance or a lawsuit may cover all your accident-related losses.
A Spring Hill uninsured car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine may secure the awards that you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a uninsured car accidents lawyer serving Spring Hill, call (800) 747-3733
Why Choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for Your Spring Hill Car Accident Case?
Our firm serves victims in Hernando County, and we have experience completing lawsuits and insurance claims in your area. We go the extra mile for our clients by:
- Providing regular case updates
- Answering or returning your phone calls
- Replying to your emails
- Providing your attorney’s phone number
- Helping you arrange medical care
- Helping you arrange transportation
- Helping with any other case-related needs
We have a roster of satisfied former clients who speak highly of the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Client Testimonials for the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
We view our clients’ satisfaction as a non-negotiable. Our team does everything in our power to ensure that our clients are satisfied with our representation. Clients who were more than happy with our assistance said:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow-up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative of the service I have received from this firm. It almost feels like your family is taking care of the case…” – Stephen L.
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case, in the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially was hired for. As a conclusion, they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys…” – Erika C.
These clients were satisfied not only with their case results but the way that we handled their cases. We certainly fight for the compensation that clients deserve, but we do so in a way that preserves our clients’ dignity.
General Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer from Our Firm
There are a few significant benefits to hiring us, including:
- That our team can work on your case while you focus on your recovery
- That our attorneys have legal experience, particularly in car accident cases
- That our attorneys understand the civil code as it applies in Spring Hill
- That our attorneys have experience dealing with insurance companies and other attorneys
Your total concern right now should be your health. Should you fail to recover as necessary, then you may be vulnerable to further mental and physical harm.
Let an uninsured car accident lawyer from our firm start your case. They will oversee the legal process in Spring Hill until we secure a resolution for you.
Spring Hill Uninsured Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Recoverable Damages in Spring Hill Car Accident Cases
Your car accident case in Spring Hill may produce awards for:
- Ambulance transportation
- Emergency medical treatment
- Temporary transportation
- Lost wages, bonuses, and retirement benefits
- Diminished earning power
- Rehabilitation services
- Pain relief procedures
- Vehicle repairs
- Pain and suffering
- Any other accident-related damages
Every car accident victim experiences their own damages. Our team will identify all losses that resulted from your accident. We also project losses that you have yet to experience, or which may continue.
How Can You Secure Compensation from an Uninsured Motorist?
Florida § 627.7407 covers the state’s No-Fault Law. The general summary of Florida’s No-Fault Law is that:
- Drivers are required to carry motor vehicle insurance to cover both injuries and property damage
- When an accident happens, a driver’s own insurance covers their losses up to the coverage limit
Regardless of who is at fault for your accident, your own insurance may provide a certain amount of coverage. This could be helpful for your accident with an uninsured motorist, but only to a point. Once your accident-related losses reach your own coverage limits, then you may pursue compensation from the at-fault motorist through a lawsuit.
Lawsuits generally allow you to pursue compensation for losses that insurance does not cover—most notably, pain and suffering. You may have uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) insurance, which can also prove helpful in this situation.
How does Our Team Pursue a Financial Recovery for You?
We will gather the facts of your case, determining who owes you compensation and how much you should receive. From there, our team may:
- Identify all liable parties: More than one person may be liable for your car accident. We will pinpoint all defendants to name in your case.
- Make a case for liability: Whether the rationale is negligence or another legal standard, we will make a case for each defendant’s liability.
- Gather proof of your losses: Medical bills, income statements, and expert testimony may all support your losses.
- File all paperwork: We oversee the creation and filing of your case-related documents.
- Communicate with defendants’ representatives: You will not have to make one case-related phone call or email. We handle all communications for your case.
- Complete settlement negotiations: Hopefully, this stage will produce a sufficient settlement package.
We Receive no Fee Unless We Win
You do not pay the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine any upfront fee. We do not get paid unless you do, and our fee comes from your financial recovery.
You never have to pay out of your own pocket for our legal help.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
Our representation is only a call away. You can complete a free consultation with no obligations. At the end of the call, we may be ready to start your case against an uninsured driver for your car accident in Spring Hill.