All drivers – whether they are taking a quick drive around Lynn University’s campus or cruising along NW Boca Raton Boulevard – are required to carry insurance at all times. In the event a driver doesn’t have insurance and causes a car accident, those involved can face serious financial and non-financial repercussions.
If you were in a collision with an uninsured motorist, you may be entitled to compensation. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can provide a Boca Raton uninsured car accident lawyer to represent you. They will investigate your accident and pursue every dollar that you deserve. You worry about getting better. We will take care of everything else.
Can You Receive Compensation When a Liable Motorist Is Uninsured?
You may still obtain compensation when the motorist who causes your accident is uninsured. Florida is a no-fault state, meaning that motorists’ own insurance pays for their losses regardless of who has fault for the collision. Your own insurance may cover medical expenses and property damage from your accident.
Per the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), your own insurance may include:
- Up to $10,000 in Personal Injury Protection (PIP), which may cover medical expenses from your accident
- Up to $10,000 in Property Damage Liability (PDL), which may cover damage to another motorist’s vehicle
- Some amount of collision protection, which may cover damage to your own vehicle
You may also have elected to purchase additional coverage for uninsured and underinsured motorists. While insurance may be beneficial, it may only cover a portion of your medical care and property damage.
Our Firm Will Handle Any Lawsuit That You Choose to Bring
A lawsuit is one possible way to obtain compensation following your accident. When a liable motorist lacks insurance, then you may have to resort to a lawsuit in order to obtain coverage of your losses.
Our firm will facilitate your lawsuit by:
- Identifying and quantifying all losses from your car accident
- Seeking supporting documentation for each loss
- Filing your lawsuit before the statute of limitations expires under Florida Statutes § 95.11
- Gathering evidence from your accident
- Retaining experts to help with your case
- Negotiating a settlement
- Completing a trial, if necessary
Our team provides responsive legal care that extends beyond our specific legal duties. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine assists you by:
- Helping you access medical treatment
- Helping you secure temporary transportation
- Providing regular case updates
We deal with all parties involved in your case – insurance companies, attorneys, and others.
Benefits of Hiring the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a Car Accident Case
Hiring our firm offers several advantages over handling your case alone. Our experience completing car accident cases is one advantage. The fact that our lawyers are legally trained is another benefit. If you handle your case alone, you may need to study the law and acquire knowledge that our attorneys already possess.
Your decision to hire our firm may also:
- Protect you from the stress of an insurance claim or lawsuit
- Benefit your mental well-being
- Free up more time for you to receive treatment and rest
A car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for a full financial recovery. The uninsured motorist who caused your accident in Boca Raton may cover all of your accident-related losses.
An Uninsured Motorist’s Negligence May Entitle You to Compensation
As of 2019, more than 20% of motorists in Florida are uninsured, per the Insurance Information Institute (III). Each of those motorists – including the one that caused your collision – engages in negligent behavior.
When motorists are negligent, their actions defy what is reasonable. Failing to maintain auto insurance is unreasonable, and such negligence may make an uninsured motorist responsible for your losses.
Therefore, the uninsured motorist who caused your accident may pay you for:
- Your pain and suffering: You may receive coverage for the physical pain your accident has caused you.
- Lost wages: The liable motorist may need to replace your normal income.
- Other professional losses: Damages like lost bonuses, retirement benefits, and promotion opportunities may warrant compensation.
- Vehicle repairs: Vehicle repairs are common in car accident cases and may entitle you to compensation.
- Healthcare costs: The cost of diagnosing, treating, and rehabilitating your injuries may be the liable party’s responsibility.
- A loved one’s passing: Funeral expenses, lost financial support, lost companionship, grief, and loss of a parent are recoverable losses that may stem from a wrongful death.
We will also determine the value of your losses. Once we know the total cost of your losses, then we can negotiate for a fair settlement.
Our Services Will Not Cause a Financial Burden
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine does not get paid unless you do. You pay nothing when you hire us for your case, and we pay the cost of:
- Hiring investigators to secure evidence
- Hiring experts to help with case-related concepts or provide testimony
- Generating and filing case-related paperwork
- Any other costs that come from completing your case
You simply agree to provide us a portion of your financial recovery. In return for this agreement, you can receive the same benefits that clients before you have received.
Look at what some of them have mentioned about working with us:
- “Anidjar &Levine is a great law firm. They gave us a free consultation over the phone and we were able to resolve our case easily… Keep up the great work guys!” – Kharmen W.
- “The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow-up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative for the service I have received from this firm.” – Stephen L.
These client testimonials are a true representation of our firm.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine About Your Case
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are ready to lead your case in Boca Raton. We know how to complete civil cases in Palm Beach County. A lawyer from our team will seek coverage from the uninsured motorist who caused your car accident.
Get in touch with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your FREE consultation.
We Can Help.