A rear-end collision can leave you with whiplash, long-term spinal damage, and disfiguring facial injuries. It can also lead to increasing medical bills and potentially long-term rehabilitation costs. In some cases, a rear-end collision can be fatal. Our Spring Hill rear end collision car accident lawyer can help you seek compensation after an accident.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will prove the cause of your auto accident and help you negotiate a favorable settlement with the at-fault driver or their insurer. You can leave the insurance company to us while you focus on your recovery. We will not stop fighting until we obtain the best possible outcome for you.
What You Need To Know About Working With Our Client-Focused Law Firm
When our Spring Hill personal injury lawyer accepts your case, we ensure you receive all the following forms of client support:
- Compassionate, responsive legal care
- A direct phone number for your lawyer
- Frequent updates on your case
- Answers to all your questions
- Responses to your calls and emails
We go the extra mile so you can worry about getting better and leave everything else to us.
The Benefits Of Our Client-Friendly Fee Structure
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will accept your rear-end accident case on a contingency basis. We will absorb all the costs of building your case at no upfront or out-of-pocket costs to you. In fact, our fee is contingent on the outcome of your case, meaning if you do not receive a financial award, you will owe us no legal fees.
For a free legal consultation with a rear-end collisions lawyer serving Spring Hill, 800-747-3733
How We Accurately Assign Financial Liability
To ensure you can recover compensation from the at-fault driver in your accident, our law firm will collect evidence that proves the legal components of negligence. In Florida, this means proving the at-fault driver:
- Owed you a duty of care to drive responsibly
- Failed to meet their legal duty and obligation
- Caused the accident and your resulting injuries
- Caused the accident’s financial consequences
You do not have to prove negligence or deal with the insurance company on your own. Let our car accident attorney handle your case and deal with the insurance company on your behalf.
Our Lawyers Will Handle Evidence Collection
Most car accident cases are settled out of court based on the weight of the evidence and its indication of negligence. When our law firm takes on your case, we work hard to build a strong evidence file that substantiates your case.
Evidence we collect will include:
- Your police report containing valuable information on the causes and contributing factors
- Medical records that prove the cause and extent of your injuries and the costs of your resulting treatment plan
- Business, employment, or tax records that prove the amount of income you lost due to your injuries and recovery
We obtain accident scene and injury photos and security and surveillance videos whenever possible. We also locate and interview lay and expert witnesses who support your version of the events that led to the accident.
Spring HillRear-End Collisions Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Damages You Can Recover After A Rear-End Car Accident In Spring Hill, FL
A rear-end collision can leave you with injuries severe enough to change your physical abilities. Catastrophic injuries can also lead to short- and long-term physical recovery and related costs. After the accident, our legal team will help you recover:
- Past and future medical bills
- Current and future lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage or destruction
- Diminished property value
- Physical disability
- Physical disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional trauma
- Diminished quality of life
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Spring Hill rear end collision car accident lawyer will also fight for the families of fatal car accident victims. We will help you recover a wide range of wrongful death damages and ensure the appropriate family member takes legal action.
Florida’s Statutes Of Limitations
All civil lawsuits in Florida have a predefined filing deadline that must be met. If you or someone you love was involved in a car accident, you generally have:
- Four years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- Two years from the date of a loved one’s demise to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)
If your lawsuit is not filed within the allotted time, you could inadvertently forfeit your right to file. When our law firm handles your case, we will not let time run out. With sufficient notice from you, we will ensure timely filing and protect your right to go to trial.
Reviews And Recommendations From Previous Clients
Testimonials from previous clients include the following praise and accolades for our law firm:
- Rudy D.: Rear-ended in February 2017. From literally the day after the accident I have been in the extremely capable hands of this law firm. The medical providers I was sent to were top notch, and everyone involved with handling my case…did an excellent job.
- Daniel R.: I had very high expectations for my injury compensation, and [Shire Patel] exceeded them beyond belief. He really takes the time to make sure you get the best… I am very grateful he was my attorney, and I would highly recommend him!
Read additional testimonials on our reviews page and see why previous clients are glad they trusted our law firm with their fight for fairness and financial recovery.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Call For A Free Review Of Your Car Accident Case
If you or someone you love was injured in a rear-end collision, or if someone you love was fatally injured, you could be eligible for compensation. Our rear end collision car accident lawyer serving Hernando County will help you build a strong personal injury case.
Learn more about how hard our law firm will fight for you by contacting our case review team today.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW