With busy streets like University Drive and Broward Boulevard, car accidents in Plantation are almost inevitable. These collisions are frightening and confusing enough, but when the other driver doesn’t have insurance, it could make the situation even more complicated. Still, you could receive compensation after a collision with an uninsured motorist. Insurance or a lawsuit may cover medical costs and other expenses from your accident.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will assign a Plantation uninsured car accident lawyer to your case. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
For a free legal consultation with a uninsured car accidents lawyer serving Plantation, call (800) 747-3733
You Still Have Options for Seeking Compensation
A driver’s lack of insurance does not mean that you will go without compensation, as you may be able to obtain it through your own insurance or a lawsuit.
Florida Requires You to Have Insurance for Your Own Losses
Florida is a no-fault state, per Florida Statutes § 627.7407. Your own insurance coverage will pay for your losses first. Depending on the cost of your losses, your own policy may cover:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency care
- Other medical care
- Vehicle repairs
Your insurance policy may also have additional coverage for an accident with an uninsured motorist. This coverage may apply to the specific accident in question.
We May File a Lawsuit if Your Losses Surpass Your Coverage Limits
Generally, the at-fault motorist’s insurance will cover losses beyond your own coverage limits. Since the driver in your accident does not have insurance, your next option may be a lawsuit.
Our team can file a lawsuit for you, and we may obtain compensation for:
- The same losses covered by insurance
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Physical pain from your injuries
- Psychological issues related to your accident
- Treatment for trauma
- All medical care
- Rehabilitation services
Our team will identify all of the losses from your accident. You may receive a specific amount of compensation for each loss.
How Much Compensation will You Get for an Uninsured Car Accident?
We will determine how much compensation you are entitled to receive after reviewing your case. There are no average settlement figures for personal injury cases. We cannot guess how much compensation you deserve, nor would we. The way to determine fair compensation for your losses is to:
- Identify your current losses
- Project your future losses
- Determine the monetary value of all of your losses
- Total the cost of all of your losses
We seek specific documentation that tells us the cost of your losses. Medical bills, bills for vehicle repairs, and expert opinions may all help us determine the value of your case.
Plantation Uninsured Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
What are the Benefits of Hiring the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine?
The primary benefit of hiring our firm is that you will not have to worry about your case. Our team leads your case until its resolution—all you have to do is recover.
Some specific benefits of hiring our firm are:
- That our attorneys use their legal training for your case
- That we have experience with car accident cases in Plantation
- That we know the legal landscape in Plantation
- That we have various in-firm resources which we can use on your behalf
Uninsured car accident cases present unique challenges, and we are familiar with this case type. A lawyer from our team will navigate every turn of your case, fighting for the compensation that you deserve.
What You Should Know About the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
- “The thoughfulness, attention to detail, follow up phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, helping with repairs to my car, were things I could never have accomplished without them… I would have no problem whatsoever recommending them to anyone & everyone.” – Andrea V.
- “I have texted and called the staff at odd hours and have always received an immediate answer that was detailed, not one-word answers. They exceeded my expectations in every facet. I have highly recommended them to family and friends and will continue.” – Stephen L.
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case, in the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future… As a conclusion, they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!!” – Erika C.
You can expect responsive legal care throughout your case. Our team will respond promptly to your calls and emails, help you get your car fixed, and help you arrange medical treatment. If you require temporary transportation, we can help you obtain it.
You will Not Pay Us Anything Up Front, Nor Anything Unless We Win
Our firm understands the financial stress that accidents can put victims under. Hiring our attorneys will cause no additional financial strain—you do not pay us anything upfront, a