After an auto collision, you could take a hit on the resale value of your vehicle, even if it is fully repaired and restored to its original condition. This shortfall is known as diminished value. This can be frustrating, especially if you are not to blame for causing the accident. Why should you lose out financially because of someone else’s negligence?
The good news is you can recoup this loss by filing a claim against the at-fault driver’s insurance company. This could make up for the difference in the value of your vehicle now compared with its value before the accident. However, these claims are tricky to resolve. Before agreeing to a settlement, our Spring Hill diminished value property claims lawyer can help you appraise your vehicle and provide advice about pursuing a claim for all of your financial damages.
What The Attorneys At The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Can Do For You
Our Spring Hill car accident lawyers are here to assist you with your claim from start to finish, ensuring you get fair compensation for your car’s decreased value by providing the following services:
- Assessing property damage
- Calculating your vehicle’s loss in value using a licensed appraiser
- Calculating other types of monetary damages you may be eligible to pursue
- Gathering evidence to prove diminished value
- Drafting a demand letter to the at-fault party’s insurance company for your financial damages
- Managing settlement negotiations with the at-fault party’s insurance company to resolve your claim
- Filing a lawsuit in county court if your claim for diminished value is denied
Since 2006, we have helped thousands of people through tough times by fighting for the compensation they deserve. Diminished value is just one type of compensation you could recover after a car accident.
There are many other ways you can be affected financially, physically, and emotionally after an auto wreck. As such, we will help you to assess your damages related to medical bills, treatment and rehabilitation costs, lost income, pain and suffering, and all other losses related to the accident.
What Our Clients Say About Working With Our Firm
We value our former clients’ feedback about our services and the positive results of our hard work. Here are a few opinions from our previous clients to give you an idea of how we can help you, too:
- “Shire Patel worked with me on my case and was absolutely amazing! Sharp as a knife and fought hard against the insurance with my best interest in mind at all times. He was also very responsive and always kept in touch updating me about my case at all hours. I had very high expectations for my injury compensation and he exceeded them beyond belief. He really takes the time to make sure you get the best… I am very grateful he was my attorney and I would highly recommend him!” – Daniel R.
- “Jonathan at Anidjar and Levine was very helpful. He kept us informed and comfortable that he was doing everything that he could to get us the most for our settlement. Thank you Anidjar and Levine.” – Joe H.
We Can Work With You On A Contingency-Fee Basis
When you work with our firm, you will not owe our Spring Hill diminished value property claims lawyer any money upfront. We work on a contingency-fee basis. This means the payment we collect will come as a portion of your settlement after we win your case.
For a free legal consultation with a diminished value property claims lawyer serving Spring Hill, 800-747-3733
How Do Diminished Value Property Claims Work In Spring Hill?
Once a police report or car accident claim is filed after an auto collision, it will be logged with a vehicle history report system. If your car is repaired and you decide to sell it later, potential buyers will see that it was involved in an accident, and its resale market value will be reduced.
To make up for this loss, we can help you to investigate the facts of your case to gather evidence showing how the other driver is liable for causing the accident and assess the full extent of your losses, including the diminished value of your vehicle.
Do I Have A Claim For Diminished Property Value?
There are several factors to consider when evaluating a property damage case, such as:
- The age of your car
- The extent of damage caused to your vehicle
- The history of your vehicle
- The mileage on your car
Insurance companies may undervalue your car or apply higher modifiers to reduce their financial exposure to your claim. Our team works hard to ensure you get a fair settlement reflecting the full extent of your economic damages.
Spring HillDiminished Value Property Claims Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Evidence We Can Use To Prove Your Damages
We can help you collect damages for your car’s diminished property value. To do this, we need to use evidence that demonstrates the financial losses you suffered because the other driver damaged your car. Some of the evidence we can use includes:
- Photos of the damaged vehicle: You should take pictures of the damage to your car after the accident.
- Receipts: Hold on to receipts from the towing company or a car repair shop. We can use these to prove how much money you spent fixing your car. Our team will present this to the at-fault party’s insurer to help you receive compensation.
- Information about your car: The car’s mileage, make, and model can serve as evidence in your case.
Our Spring Hill attorney will submit evidence to the at-fault party’s insurer. This will show that you need compensation to make up for the accident-related losses, including diminished property value.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Find Out If You Have A Claim For Free By Contacting Us
If you were involved in an auto accident caused by another driver, we will fight for all of your financial damages, including your car’s lower resale value. Contact the team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today to learn more about making a diminished value property claim and how we can help.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW