If you were in a car accident with an uninsured motorist in Clearwater, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine may be able to recover compensation for you. If we represent you, we could obtain awards for you through an insurance claim or lawsuit.
A Clearwater uninsured car accident lawyer from our team will review the involved insurance policies, determine liability, and fight for financial recovery. Do not wait to call our team, as time is a factor in your eligibility for filing a lawsuit.
We will Explore Your Options for Recovery
The circumstances of an uninsured driver accident are admittedly not ideal. In a better scenario, the other driver in your accident would have the mandatory insurance coverage, as outlined by the Florida Bar.
However, our team will work within the facts of your case. We will explore options for pursuing compensation, including:
- Filing an uninsured motorist claim with your own insurance provider
- Suing the at-fault driver personally
- Suing other liable parties
Filing an insurance claim is one of the first options that we will consider when building your case.
Your Own Insurance May Cover Your Losses
In Florida, your own auto insurer covers some of your losses no matter who is at fault for your accident. However, your coverage limits may prevent you from collecting all of the compensation that you deserve. Some drivers elect to add uninsured motorist coverage to their auto policy for this reason. If you have this form of coverage, then:
- You may recover compensation for damage done by the uninsured driver.
- You may be entitled to coverage beyond what a standard auto policy provides.
- We may secure enough coverage through your insurance to account for your losses.
Even filing a claim with your own insurance provider can come with a set of challenges. Insurance companies generally want to pay as little as they can for each claim. We will handle the insurance process entirely and fight to get you the compensation that you deserve. This will require us to:
- Document your injuries
- Provide evidence related to your accident to the insurance company
- Make the case that your policy should cover all of your eligible losses
- Respond to any challenges the insurance company issues
We Will File a Lawsuit When Necessary
In some cases, an uninsured driver leaves you no choice but to sue. If your own insurance does not cover your losses, then a lawsuit may be necessary. We may be able to file a lawsuit against:
- The at-fault, uninsured driver
- An employer of the uninsured driver
- Any other third party who contributed to or is liable for your accident
A Clearwater uninsured car accident lawyer from our firm will handle your lawsuit from the pre-filing activities to the settlement or judgment. This means that you will not have to worry about your legal case.
We May Obtain Compensation for These Losses
The types of damages you qualify to receive coverage for will depend on:
- What your accident-related losses are
- The nature of your injuries
- What reaching maximum medical improvement would look like in your case
We may be able to pursue compensation for all your accident-related losses when we bring a lawsuit. We will speak with you about why we advise bringing either an insurance claim or lawsuit before doing so. Some compensable losses in your case may include:
- Injury-related medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Treatment for pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning power
- Damage to your vehicle
We Don’t Get Paid Unless You Do
Our team works for each client based on a contingency fee. This means that we don’t get paid unless you do. Rather than paying us upfront, we agree to collect a percentage of your final settlement or judgment.
You do not have to pay us out of pocket under any circumstances. If we do not secure a positive financial outcome, then you do not pay us anything.
We Will Provide the Resources Necessary for Your Case
Because we only get paid if you win, we have additional motivation to secure a settlement or judgment for you. We will use the resources that we think will best support your case. These may include:
- Professional investigators
- Expert witnesses
- Experts in accident reconstruction
- Medical professionals
- Physical exhibits
- Digital exhibits
We want to have the strongest possible evidence in place when we begin negotiating. Whether negotiations are with an insurance company or attorney, we will present a solid case on your behalf. Our goal is to show that the at-fault driver, and possibly others, were negligent, and this process involves:
- Establishing that the at-fault party owed you a duty of care
- Showing that they breached their duty of care
- Establishing causation between their breach of duty of care and your accident
- Linking your accident and your losses
We will craft this argument to fit the evidence and facts relating to your uninsured car accident.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a Free Consultation
A Clearwater uninsured car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can be your legal advocate. We want to fight for the compensation that you deserve.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to begin your free consultation.
We Can Help.