If you have suffered injuries or lost a loved one, the person responsible could be liable for your costs. You could receive an insurance payment, an accident settlement, or court judgment after a vehicle collision, depending on your circumstances.
Our personal injury attorneys in Spring Hill will fight to get the financial compensation you need to move on with your life. We understand how important money is to recover from severe injuries, so we work hard to help our clients reclaim monetary compensation for their losses.
We offer a free legal consultation at our personal injury law firm. Contact us today for more information.
Benefits of Hiring the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a Car Accident Case
There are several benefits to hiring an auto accident lawyer for your personal injury claim. By retaining a lawyer, you could:
- Focus completely on your recovery: When you hire an attorney, you no longer have to worry about filing paperwork, dealing with insurance companies, or trying to prove fault yourself. Your lawyer will handle all these tasks while you focus on getting better.
- Get the best possible outcome: Our lawyers know what it takes to win cases like yours. They’ll use every resource available to ensure you receive fair compensation for your injuries. You don’t have to pay upfront: If you cannot afford to pay upfront, there is no reason why you should have to do so. At our law firm, you only pay if we obtain a favorable result for you.
- Avoid the frustrating details of a lawsuit or insurance claim: Dealing with insurance companies and other parties involved in a case can be stressful. It can also take months before you see any money. With a lawyer, you won’t have to deal with this hassle. Instead, you can concentrate on recovering from your injuries.
- Receive expert advice: A skilled attorney knows how to navigate the complicated world of personal injury claims. They can provide valuable insight into the steps you must take to maximize your chances of success.
- Protect your right to compensation: In Florida, victims of accidents caused by negligence may file a civil suit against those who were negligent. However, only some have the time or resources necessary to pursue such a claim. That’s where an experienced attorney comes in.
These are only a few benefits of hiring our personal injury law firm. In addition:
We Handle Your Case for You
Experienced attorneys from our law firm can take your case out of your hands. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else, including:
- Interviewing witnesses: We interview witnesses to determine what happened during the crash. This helps us build a strong case against the defendant.
- Collecting accident-related evidence: We collect physical evidence like photos, videos, and medical records. These documents can help prove liability and damages.
- Documentation of your losses: We document your losses, including lost wages, medical bills, personal property damage, and pain.
- Completion of paperwork: We will handle your legal paperwork and ensure you file on time. The Florida statute of limitations requires that you file a lawsuit within two years after the date of the accident.
- Negotiate settlements: We negotiate settlements directly with defendants to avoid unnecessary court proceedings.
- File lawsuits: We will file your claim or lawsuit on your behalf.
- Represent you at trial: When the matter goes to trial, we represent you as lead counsel. Our attorneys work hard to get you the maximum amount of compensation possible. Once we file your lawsuit, we represent you throughout the entire litigation process.
We Help Protect Your Rights
It’s our firm’s job to defend your rights. Some ways that we do that include:
- Handling every possible interaction with insurance companies: Insurance adjusters often try to pressure injured people into accepting low settlements. When they contact you, we act quickly to stop these practices.
- Dealing with other attorneys: Sometimes, another attorney tries to take advantage of you after your car accident. We work hard to prevent this from happening.
- Providing advice at every step of your case: Our lawyers know how to navigate the complex world of personal injury claims, so we can give you sound legal advice throughout the entire process.
- Advising you of any deceptive practices by insurance companies or lawyers: If you suspect someone is trying to take advantage of you, we can advise you on how to avoid being taken advantage of.
Our firm will handle every part of your case, letting you focus on your family and getting well.
We Go the Extra Mile for Auto Accident Victims
Having handled many car accident cases, we understand the hardship a collision causes. We go the extra mile for our clients by:
- Helping you arrange appointments: Sometimes, it can be difficult to schedule medical visits when you’re injured. Our team works around your schedule to ensure you receive the care you need as quickly as possible.
- Providing support during your recovery: After a serious accident, you might feel overwhelmed by the amount of paperwork, phone calls, and doctor appointments required. Our lawyers will help you through each step of the process.
- Ensuring you receive the necessary medical care: Many people need to realize that their health insurance only covers certain types of treatment. This means that you could end up paying out-of-pocket for services covered under your policy. Our lawyers will make sure that you receive the care you deserve.
- Providing your lawyer’s phone number: We’ll give you our direct contact information when you hire us. This way, you can reach us at any time.
- Responding promptly to calls and emails: We want to keep you informed about your case at all times. Even though we’re busy handling other matters, we’ll respond to your inquiries as soon as possible.
- Actively updating you about your case: You should always know what’s happening in your case. To stay abreast of developments, we send regular updates via email.
We understand how to navigate the state’s legal system. We will be your legal advocate if we bring a lawsuit or file an insurance claim.
We Pay All Upfront Costs, and You Pay Nothing Unless We Win
The cost of hiring a lawyer should not be a barrier to justice. We ensure that it is not. Our clients pay nothing out of pocket, and our firm pays all upfront costs. Such upfront costs can include the following:
- The cost of obtaining certain records: If you have been involved in an auto accident, there may be documents related to your injuries that you didn’t even know existed. For example, if you’ve had surgery on your back, we’ll likely request copies of your pre-surgery MRI reports.
- The cost of retaining experts: Medical experts like radiologists, orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, and physical therapists are just some of the professionals who may be needed to evaluate your injury claims. These experts can provide testimony at trial, analyze your medical records, and testify regarding your past and future medical needs. They can also assist with determining whether you’re entitled to compensation for pain and suffering.
- Investigation costs related to your car accident: To determine fault, we must investigate the cause of your crash. This includes gathering evidence from witnesses, examining the scene, and reviewing police reports. The investigation process can take several months.
- Commissioning of exhibits: At trial, we must present expert witness testimony, photographs, and other exhibits. We commission these items, so they look professional and accurate.
Our firm works for a contingency fee, which you only pay if we win. This financial arrangement makes hiring a car accident lawyer easy. Our accident lawyers are ready to handle your Spring Hill accident claim today.
Losses That May Entitle You to Compensation
Your compensation will depend on your injuries and the losses they cause. Your losses will determine the following:
- How much compensation you deserve: The more serious your injuries, the greater your loss.
- The action our firm should take (settlement negotiation or insurance claim lawsuit): Insurance carriers often offer settlements before litigation begins. However, their offer is often less money than you would if you could go to court.
- Whether you qualify for additional damages: If you suffer permanent disability, you may be eligible for lost wages and benefits. You may also be entitled to compensation for pain, suffering, and emotional distress.
A motor vehicle accident may cause several recoverable losses, including economic and non-economic damages.
You may require medical care immediately following your accident. A trip to the hospital can be very costly, as can long-term care for serious injuries. Physical therapy, medication, and medical equipment may all entitle you to compensation.
We can talk to your doctor and consult other medical experts to determine how your injuries will affect you long-term.
Lost income includes wages and potential income streams like performance bonuses and employer-matched retirement contributions. If you can’t return to work, we can also seek reduced earning capacity.
We can gather information about your salary or wages and testimony from an expert to get an idea of what a fair settlement may look like.
Pain and Suffering
You may receive compensation for psychological trauma, emotional anguish, anxiety, depression, and other forms of pain and suffering.
We can advise you on how to document your pain and suffering. For example, we might ask you to complete a written statement describing your injuries and symptoms.
If you have suffered a permanent injury, such as paralysis or a traumatic brain injury (TBI), we can help you obtain compensation for this loss.
In addition to economic losses, you may be entitled to compensation for any permanent disabilities that result from your accident. Permanent disability means that you cannot perform the same activities you could before your accident.
For instance, if you had been employed at a high level in your career, you may now be unable to hold a job. Or, if you had been a top athlete, you may no longer be able to play sports.
We can sometimes prove that you are permanently disabled by obtaining medical evidence documenting your condition.
If your car accident caused injury, then odds are your vehicle was also damaged. Responsible parties may pay to repair or replace your vehicle, depending on the extent of the damage.
However, they may try to avoid paying for repairs by arguing that your vehicle was worth little after it was wrecked. We can challenge these arguments and make sure you’re compensated for the cost of repairing your vehicle.
Your property may be damaged due to another party’s negligence. This damage may include broken windows, cracked windshields, dented cars, and even destroyed vehicles.
The responsible party may argue that your vehicle is not worth much because it has been totaled. However, we can show that your vehicle’s value increased after the accident.
Losses From a Wrongful Death
You may be compensated for grief, funeral expenses, financial support, and other eligible damages if you lose a loved one. We can also calculate your loved one’s pain and suffering before passing, which may entitle your family to an award.
Wrongful death claims are complicated, so hiring an experienced attorney who knows how to navigate the legal system is important.
Why You Should Act Quickly
When you file a lawsuit, you must adhere to Florida Statutes §95.11. There can be exceptions to these statutes, and a personal injury lawyer from our firm can help determine how much time you have to take legal action against a liable party.
The sooner you begin working on your case, the better you can protect your right to compensation. You may retain your chance to recover money if you act quickly enough.
How to Respond If You Were Hurt in Spring Hill Auto Accident
If you are involved in a car accident in Florida, it is important to know how to handle the situation properly. This includes knowing what to do after the crash. Here are some steps to follow:
- Contact the authorities immediately: Call 911 or contact local law enforcement. They will need information about the incident, including the driver’s name, license plate number, and insurance information.
- Get medical attention: Make sure you get checked out by a doctor. It is important to document the injuries you sustained to receive compensation.
- Make sure to file a police report: The police report is crucial to your claim. It contains details about the accident, such as the date, location, and weather conditions.
- File a claim with your insurance company: Your auto insurance policy should cover any costs associated with your injuries. Contact your insurer to find out what benefits you are entitled to.
- Collect evidence: Take photos of the accident scene and any visible signs of damage. Also, collect any physical evidence at the scene, such as skid marks or debris.
- Take photos of the scene: Take pictures of where the accident occurred. These images could prove useful if you decide to sue someone else later.
- Document all conversations with your insurance agent: Keep notes of every conversation you have with your insurance provider. This way, you’ll have proof of everything you’ve said during negotiations.
- Keep track of medical expenses: Write down all of your medical bills. This will make it easier for your lawyer to submit them when you go to court.
- File a personal injury lawsuit: If you believe another person was responsible for causing your injuries, consider filing a lawsuit.
- Get legal advice: A personal injury lawyer can provide valuable insight into your case. They can explain the process of pursuing a claim and advise you on whether you should pursue a lawsuit.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
Our personal injury attorneys will work with you to understand your situation and develop a strategy to maximize your chances of success. Our team will answer your questions, address your concerns, and outline the next steps for your legal claim.
Your free consultation awaits. A lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will begin working on your Spring Hill car accident case once you complete your consultation. Contact us today by calling or completing our online case evaluation form.
We Can Help.