You may still receive compensation if an at-fault motorist is uninsured. A lawyer from our team may recover awards for your pain and suffering, medical costs, property repairs, and other accident-related damages.
You could get all your damages covered via your own insurance or a lawsuit against the at-fault party. If you have uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage, this can also prove helpful in this situation. Our team can determine the best route for pursuing the compensation you deserve. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can provide a Deltona uninsured car accident lawyer for you. We will handle your case from start to finish.
What Awards Can You Receive for an Accident with an Uninsured Motorist in Deltona?
Those struck by an uninsured motorist experience losses that are personal in nature. To determine what your eligible losses are, our team may need to:
- Speak with you
- Speak with your loved ones
- Speak with your doctors
- Speak with professionals who understand accident-related losses
We generally seek compensation not only for your existing losses but also losses that may occur in the future. Those damages may include:
You may recover compensation for X-rays, CT scans, and other diagnostic procedures. Any surgery, hospitalization, medications, and doctors’ visits may also be recoverable damages. The more extensive your medical care, the more compensation you may be entitled to.
Florida insurance requirements include $10,000 in Property Damage Liability (PDL), per the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV). This coverage applies regardless of who causes your accident.
Your own insurance may cover vehicle repairs. However, you may receive compensation from the at-fault motorist if your repairs surpass $10,000. Our team will evaluate the damage to your vehicle and determine the appropriate way to seek compensation.
Pain and Suffering (and Treatment)
Car accident victims can suffer from:
- Pain from their injuries
- Emotional and psychological trauma
- Lost range of movement
- Lost cognitive abilities
- Diminished quality of life
These are all forms of pain and suffering that could entitle you to compensation. Any treatment for your pain and suffering, like medications, counseling, and pain-relieving measures, may also entitle you to coverage.
You may receive awards for professional losses such as:
- Lost income
- Lost opportunity for performance bonuses
- Lost opportunity for promotion
- Lost productivity
- Diminished earning power
Our team will determine how long these professional damages will last. If your injuries prevent you from working in your normal capacity for the foreseeable future, then we will project the cost of your future losses.
Any Other Damages from Your Accident
We seek a financial recovery for all your accident-related losses. If you suffer any damages that we have not yet listed, then we will include those in your case.
Our firm handles wrongful death cases. If an uninsured motorist caused your loved one’s passing, then we may secure coverage for lost companionship, loss of a parent, funeral costs, and other losses.
A Deltona uninsured car accident lawyer from our team will identify and calculate your damages. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine know how to complete lawsuits—we will handle every step of your case for you.
Our Firm has the Credentials to Lead Your East-Central Florida Car Accident Case
Some criteria you should consider when seeking legal representation for your car accident case are:
- The law firm’s location
- The law firm’s practice areas
- The law firm’s client reviews
- Your comfort with the law firm
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are a Florida-based firm familiar with the Deltona area. Personal injury law is our primary practice area, which means that we are very familiar with car accident cases—including those involving uninsured motorists.
With these criteria in our favor, you can consider what our clients say about our firm.
Client Reviews of the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
There is value in what clients have to say about a law firm. Here are our clients’ impressions of our attorneys, paralegals, and support team:
- “This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which work hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
- “Andijar & Levine is so on the ball that a few times I accidentally pocket dialed them and I always got a call back from…the front desk! We definitely recommend Andijar & Levine and will refer anyone who is looking for an attorney to use this law firm!!” – Jessica D.
- “The thoughfulness, attention to detail, follow up phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, helping with repairs to my car, were things I could never have accomplished without them. My sincerest heartfelt appreciation to them and their amazing firm. I would have no problem whatsoever recommending them to anyone & everyone.” – Andrea V.
We provide responsive legal care to every client. Our team will reply to all your emails, answer or return your phone calls, help you with appointments, and provide regular case updates. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
One of Our Dedicated Lawyers will Lead Your Volusia County Case
Our firm will lead every step of your uninsured car accident case. You focus solely on your recovery while we deal with case-related responsibilities, including:
- Valuation of your losses: Our team will assign a precise monetary value to each of your losses.
- Drafting and filing of paperwork: Car accident cases may be subject to time-sensitive deadlines, and our team will file all paperwork in a prompt fashion.
- Organization of evidence and documentation: We collect and organize all evidence and documentation related to your case.
- Communications with attorneys and insurance companies: Insurance companies and attorneys will deal with us, not you. This will allow you to focus as necessary on your healing.
- Negotiation of compensation: We will negotiate for the awards that you deserve. We may deal with insurance companies or attorneys to complete a financial settlement.
Our personal injury firm accepts the responsibility of your case, and we will see the process through to completion.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today for a FREE Consultation
A car accident lawyer from our firm is ready to hold an uninsured motorist accountable for your losses. We will complete every step of your case in Deltona, allowing you to tend to your mental and physical health.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to complete your FREE consultation.
We Can Help.