If you are involved in a motorcycle accident, you may have suffered injuries that affect you financially, physically, and emotionally. You could receive compensation for your medical costs, as well as any other accident-related damages.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can provide a Spring Hill motorcycle accident lawyer to complete your case. We will protect your rights while seeking fair compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Spring Hill, call (800) 747-3733
Your Motorcycle Accident in Spring Hill May Lead to Compensation
Motorcycle accidents pose an extreme risk of injury and death, as the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) explains. Serious injuries or the loss of a loved one may entitle you to substantial compensation.
Your motorcycle collision may entitle you to compensation for the following losses.
Accident-Related Medical Costs
Your collision on a motorcycle may require:
- Emergency treatment
- Ambulance transport
- Wound care
- Several doctors visits
Compensation for medical expenses depends on the type of injuries you suffer and the severity of those injuries. Significant injuries may require rehabilitation, or they may be permanently disabling.
Our firm will aim for responsible parties to cover your cost of care. When we calculate your damages, we will consult your doctors to see how your injuries will affect you in the future. We want to ensure that you suffer no further loss as a result of your accident, so our calculation will account for your future medical bills, as well.
Emotional Anguish and Other Types of Pain and Suffering
Being struck by a vehicle as a motorcyclist may have been immensely painful. The trauma may last long after your accident. You could be paid for:
- Pain caused directly by your injuries
- Traumatic memories of your accident
- Anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other clinical conditions
- Diminished quality of life
- Difficulty sleeping
You may also receive payment for medication, counseling, and other types of treatment.
Damage to Your Motorcycle
Any amount of damage to your motorcycle could entitle you to compensation. Whether repairs are superficial or substantial, those liable for your accident may pay the bill.
Loss of Income
Aside from medical and property costs, you may suffer work-related losses, such as:
- Lost wages
- Lost earning power
- Lost retirement contributions
Wrongful Death Damages
If you lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, additional damages may include:
- Funeral expenses
- Permanent loss of financial support
- Loss of romantic partnership
- Loss of parental guidance
Our firm will settle for no less than the compensation you deserve.
Spring Hill Motorcycle Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
How Does Our Firm Charge for Our Services?
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine charges through a contingency fee. This sort of fee requires no out-of-pocket payment from you.
Upon winning your case, our firm receives a portion of your winnings. Should we fail to win your case (a possibility that we do not anticipate), then you will owe us nothing.
A lawyer for your motorcycle accident in Spring Hill should be an asset, not a financial burden. With our fee structure, you do not have to worry about the cost of hiring the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
What Sets the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Apart?
Our firm takes a personal approach to each case – in fact, we go the extra mile so you can focus entirely on getting better.
Our firm pledges to:
- Answer your questions thoroughly
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and other communications
- Help you schedule appointments
- Help arrange temporary transportation
- Keep you aware of your case’s progress
Our clients have taken note of our personalized legal care.
Our client reviews are evidence of our high standards. Here is what our clients say:
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being…” – Stephen L.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
We understand the unique care that motorcycle accident cases require. Our team is empathetic to your challenges. We will seek to relieve your stress and secure fair compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What You Can Expect From Us
First and foremost, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for financial recovery. You could obtain compensation through insurance, a settlement, or judgment. Our team will review your case circumstances and determine how to seek compensation. As we work towards a resolution, we may:
- Investigate your accident
- Secure documentation of your losses
- Familiarize ourselves with your injuries
- Hire experts to support your case
- Identify all liable parties
Our team handles every step of negotiations. During the negotiating process, we may prove that you are a victim of negligence. The steps for proving negligence are:
- Showing that a motorist or other liable party owed you a duty of care
- Proving that liable parties breached your duty of care
- Showing causation between the breach of duty of care and your motorcycle accident
- Proving the existence of your losses
We will present all relevant evidence and make the strongest case that we can. The American Bar Association (ABA) explains that settlements are the most common outcome for lawsuits, and we will negotiate hard on your behalf. We are prepared to complete a trial if necessary.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a Free Consultation
You should not wait to call our firm, as deadlines may apply to your case. Our team will process your case as quickly as we can, but it is up to you to make the initial call.
Let a motorcycle accident lawyer from our firm manage your case in Spring Hill. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to complete your free consultation.