You may receive compensation for medical care, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages from your car accident in Riverview.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can provide a Riverview uninsured car accident lawyer to serve you. They will handle your case from start to finish.
Can You Receive Compensation Even if a Driver is Uninsured?
You may. Florida is a no-fault state, and per Florida Statutes § 627.7407, every motorist in Florida must have auto insurance to cover their own injuries and property damage. Even if you are not at fault for your car accident in Riverview, your own insurance may provide coverage.
You may also have additional coverage in your insurance policy for uninsured and underinsured motorists. This coverage could increase your limits for a collision with an uninsured motorist.
A Lawsuit May be Necessary
Insurance may not cover all your accident-related losses. When you require additional coverage, a lawsuit is generally an option.
Our team will review your losses, identify your insurance coverages, and determine whether we should file an insurance claim or a lawsuit.
For a free legal consultation with a uninsured car accidents lawyer serving Riverview, 800-747-3733
What Damages May Entitle You to Compensation After Your Riverview Accident?
Every loss that originates from your car accident may entitle you to compensation. Those damages may include:
Medical treatment for injuries from a car accident may include:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency treatment
- Medical imaging
- Ongoing observation by physicians
The specific medical care that you need will depend on your injuries.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering can include:
- Memories of your car accident
- Sleep interruptions
- Generalized or acute anxiety (including towards riding in vehicles)
- Physical pain from injuries
- Lost quality of life
You may need counseling and medication to treat your pain and suffering. You may receive compensation both for the pain and suffering and related treatment.
You may need to repair or replace your vehicle depending on the extent of the damage. You may receive compensation to cover all repairs (or replacement) for your vehicle.
Lost wages, lost productivity, diminished earning power, lost bonuses, and lost professional fulfillment may all entitle you to compensation. Our team can project future lost earnings if your injuries may prevent you from working for the foreseeable future.
A Wrongful Death
You may obtain compensation for a loved one’s passing. Funeral expenses, lost financial support, lost companionship, lost parental guidance, and pain and suffering may all result from a wrongful death. These may all be recoverable damages.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine may recover these and any other awards that you deserve. A car accident lawyer from our team will lead your case in Riverview against an uninsured motorist. We know how to complete cases in Hillsborough County.
RiverviewUninsured Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Our Clients Explain the Benefits of Hiring the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine go the extra mile for our clients. Client testimonials exhibit our level of client care:
- “Five stars: I was in Florida visiting relatives when I had a horrible car crash. Two weeks later, the day I was to return home and at the recommendation of a relative, I contacted A&L just to see what they thought. I delayed my trip home because three days later I found out I had a serious neck fracture which could have resulted in complete paralysis if emergency surgery was not performed. A&L saved me and got my case resolved in no time.” – Scott S.
- “I can honestly say that…Anidjar & Levine treated me like family after my accident. The thoughtfulness, attention to detail, follow-up phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, and helping with repairs to my car were things I could never have accomplished without them. My sincerest heartfelt appreciation to them and their amazing firm. I would have no problem whatsoever recommending them to anyone & everyone.” – Andrea V.
These are the types of experiences that you can expect for your own case.
You Worry About Getting Better, Your Lawyer will Take Care of Everything Else
We want you to focus on your recovery after your car accident. Our team will lead your case for awards and may do so by:
- Valuing your losses: We determine what each of your losses are, then assign them a monetary value. These values (for both current and future losses) will anchor our settlement negotiations.
- Interviewing witnesses: Witness accounts can be a powerful piece of evidence. Witnesses may state that another motorist caused your car accident.
- Working alongside experts: Our firm hires experts who may improve your case. They may testify, provide vital information, recreate your accident, or assist us in other ways.
- Overseeing all case strategy: We create the plan for seeking compensation. We execute this strategy even as the circumstances of your case change.
- Arranging settlement negotiations: We negotiate with insurance companies, attorneys, and others with the power to provide compensation for you.
Settlement talks may produce the awards that you deserve. Once you agree to a settlement, then this will mark the end of your case. If we do not negotiate a fair settlement, then your case may go to trial.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at no Upfront Cost
We do not receive a fee unless we win your case. There is no out-of-pocket cost to hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, and so there is no risk in hiring our team. Every car accident victim deserves a fair shot at financial justice, and our fee structure ensures that you can access legal help.
Riverview Uninsured Car AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Call Us Today for Your Free Consultation
There are no strings attached when you call us about your case. We will explain the benefits of hiring us and speak about your case in Riverview. Our team may secure the compensation that you deserve from an uninsured motorist (and any other liable parties).
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your FREE consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW