If you or a loved one suffered injuries or lost their life because of a car accident on Interstate 75 (I-75) in Miami, you deserve fair compensation for your damages. Your recoverable damages may include pain and suffering, medical bills, lost income, and vehicle repairs.
You do not have to fight for compensation alone—in fact, you should focus on recovery. A Miami car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will handle your claim or lawsuit from start to finish. Our Miami personal injury lawyers provide client-focused legal care.
Should I Hire A Miami Interstate I-75 Car Accident Lawyer?
We advise that all Miami car accident victims speak with an attorney. Even if you don’t believe you’ve suffered serious injuries, our team can:
- Protect you from insurance companies and liable parties
- Determine exactly how much money you deserve
- Lay forth a legal strategy for your case
- Advise you at every step of the insurance or legal processes
Many accident victims choose to hire our firm after speaking with us. Those clients recognize that the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine:
- Has legal training and experience that most car accident victims don’t: The typical victim of a car accident on I-75 in Miami is not a lawyer. Therefore, they generally have limited experience with lawsuits and insurance claims. The lawyers at our firm are trained, experienced, and familiar with cases like yours—let us use these advantages in your favor.
- Has proven itself in car accident cases: We have helped many car accident victims in Miami get fair compensation for their damages. When given the choice, we advise you to hire a proven law firm to lead your case. That means hiring the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
- Provides responsive legal care, putting the client before all: Our clients put great trust in us, and we pay back that trust through responsive legal care. Expect your lawyer to be in touch throughout the legal process. If you have any questions or concerns, call us anytime.
We also plan to win your case. Car accidents on I-75 can be life-altering. Your lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek compensation to cover all of our damages. With our help, you may be able to move forward from the difficulty of your accident.
Former Clients Explain What It Means To Have Us Represent You
To understand better why so many clients hire our firm after their car accidents, consider our client testimonials:
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call, and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow-up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being; I am very appreciative of the service I have received from this firm.” – Stephen L.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great.” – Charles L.
We have earned these clients’ respect and appreciation, just as we’ll work hard to earn yours.
What Damages Can I Get Money For After A Car Accident On Interstate 75 In Miami?
Our team will determine what damages you’ve suffered and how much those damages have cost you. As the National Safety Council (NSC) explains, the seriousness of your injuries will be an important factor in the cost of your damages.
Based on damages we often see in I-75 accident victims, your recoverable damages may include:
Pain And Suffering
Pain and suffering can include:
- Emotional anguish
- Psychological distress
- Lost quality of life
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Florida’s civil courts allow car accident victims to get compensation for pain and suffering. We will also seek money for the cost of any mental health treatment you need following your accident in Miami.
We will seek compensation for all of your car accident-related medical bills. This includes the cost of medical transport, hospitalization, doctor’s appointments, and other medical services.
Professional Damages (Including Lost income)
If you cannot work for any period after your accident, you may:
- Lose income
- Miss the chance for bonuses and promotions
- Lose the opportunity for employer-matched retirement contributions
- Lose standing with your employer
- Lose earning power
We will consider these and other professional damages as we calculate your settlement.
Vehicle Repairs And Other Property Costs
We will also demand compensation to cover the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle and any other damaged property.
Services Your Car Accident Lawyer Will Perform In Your Miami Interstate 75 Accident Case
Your I-75 car accident attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will provide start-to-finish representation. This means we will:
- Establish liability: Potentially liable parties in a Miami car accident case include motorists, manufacturers of defective vehicles, and municipalities (including the City of Miami).
- Get evidence of negligence: We will secure all evidence that sheds light on your accident. Video footage, witness testimony, expert testimony, and other evidence may help show why liable parties owe you compensation.
- Calculate your settlement amount: We will also document your damages using medical records, employment records, and other relevant documentation. We will hire experts to testify to any damages that aren’t clearly proven by existing documentation.
- Seek a settlement: The attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek the settlement that you are entitled to. We often deal with insurance companies but will also negotiate directly with liable parties if necessary.
If we determine that a trial is necessary in your case, your lawyer will handle that step, too.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today for Your Free Miami Car Accident Case Consultation
We encourage you to call us immediately after your car accident on Miami Interstate I-75. A lawyer from our team will start your case as soon as possible, as we may face a filing deadline.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.