The stretch of highway known as I-395 connects I-95 to SR A1A. Because Miami roads are so busy, accidents commonly happen. If you or your loved one has injuries from an accident on I-395, you could file a case against the liable party. You could recover compensation for all your losses.
A Miami car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can provide legal representation throughout your case. We can conduct an investigation of the accident. By having an independent investigation, we can collect evidence and build a case on your behalf. You won’t have to do anything regarding your case when you choose us. We can handle all legal matters.
The Miami Interstate I-395 Attorneys From The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Can Stand By Your Side
The Miami interstate I-395 car accident attorneys at our firm want to help you take back control of your life. We provide responsive legal care and provide you with your attorney’s phone number. You can get a hold of your attorney easily when you choose our firm.
The benefits of choosing to work with our Miami car accident lawyers include:
- You pay us nothing unless we help you recover compensation. Our car accident attorneys work on a contingency-fee basis. You will only pay us a percentage of your injury recovery if your case succeeds.
- We can talk to the insurance company. We can handle communications and act as a liaison to keep you updated on what goes on with your case.
- We can help you get your car fixed by scheduling repairs.
- We can help you schedule your medical appointments so you can get the necessary treatment and care.
Our attorneys will always give 100% of ourselves to each case. We will give your case the attention to detail it deserves.
Steps Our Miami Interstate I-395 Car Accident Lawyers Can Take To Help Your Case
When you get injured in an accident, you need a legal advocate who knows what to do. At our firm, we know the necessary steps to take to build a strong case. They include:
- Investigating the accident
- Collecting evidence to prove your damages
- Sending a demand letter
- Negotiating a settlement
- Filing your case on time
We can file a lawsuit on your behalf if we can’t reach a fair agreement with the opposing party. During the lawsuit, our team of fierce litigators can work tirelessly to convince a judge and jury you deserve to recover the compensation we seek.
Hear What Our Past Clients Say About Working With Our Team Serving Miami
Our past clients have had positive experiences working with our firm. They say:
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam
- “I can honestly say that Travis Greene and Shire Patel, attorneys at Anidjar & Levine, treated me like family after my accident. The thoughtfulness, attention to detail, follow up phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, helping with repairs to my car, were things I could never have accomplished without them. My sincerest heartfelt appreciation to them and their amazing firm. I would have no problem whatsoever recommending them to anyone & everyone.” – Andrea
Types Of Compensation Our Miami Interstate I-395 Car Accident Lawyers Can Help You Seek
After sustaining injuries in a Miami interstate I-395 car accident, the good news includes that you could recover compensation for your losses. Our lawyers can help you identify all of your losses so you can seek fair compensation.
Examples of losses you could recover after a car accident include:
- Medical expenses and care
- Lost earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of life enjoyment
- Reduced quality of life
Regardless of your circumstances, you likely sustained damages if you got injured in a car accident. We can help you identify those damages so you can seek compensation for them.
Common Reasons Car Accidents Happen On Miami Interstate I-395
In 2022, Miami-Dade County saw 19,551 injury crashes according to Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV). Some reasons why accidents occur include:
- Intoxicated driving: Drugs and alcohol significantly impair someone’s cognitive abilities. Because of this, they cannot drive a vehicle safely. Impairments could cause a driver to swerve out of their lane or lose the ability to detect distances. When this happens, the intoxicated driver could cause an accident.
- Distracted driving: Any activity that takes the driver’s full attention off the road could distract a driver enough to cause an accident.
- Fatigued driving: When someone drives without enough sleep, they may be more likely to cause an accident. Tired driving could cause someone to fall asleep at the wheel.
Regardless of the cause of your accident, you could suffer damages if you get injured. Our attorneys can help you seek compensation for those damages.
We Offer Free Consultations To Miami I-395 Accident Victims At The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Miami interstate I-395 car accident attorneys offer free consultations. During the consultation, you can learn about your legal options and rights after sustaining injuries in an accident. These injuries could leave you out of work with extreme medical debt. Don’t let the actions of someone else cause you to suffer financially. Let us help.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today. An attorney from our firm can review your case for free. By the time your consultation ends, you should know more about the types of compensation you can seek.
We Can Help.