Fractures can affect your ability to work and move. Some severe breaks can permanently alter your life. If you suffered one or several broken bones in a car accident caused by someone else, you deserve compensation that recognizes all your struggles.
Our Deltona broken bones car accident lawyers can fight for this recognition through appropriate damages. We work to ensure insurance claims don’t undervalue your injuries or experience. If necessary, we will go all the way to court with you to pursue your compensation.
Our Auto Accident Lawyers Manage All The Angles Of Your Broken Bones Case
Managing your case means a car accident lawyer from our firm assists you in a number of ways. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we help with:
- Legal language: We explain insurance policy terms, legalese, and any other terminology that is unfamiliar or confusing to you.
- Insurance claims: We can provide insurance adjusters with a statement, help you file paperwork, check on the progress of the claim, and review any settlement offers.
- Evidence gathering: We gather evidence from the scene, witnesses, and your recollection, as well as consult experts who can reconstruct and analyze the crash and your injuries.
- Resources: We can help you get vehicle repairs and set up any necessary appointments.
- Deadlines: We can help you file an insurance claim in a timely manner and determine the statute of limitations for a lawsuit.
- Lawsuits: We can file court documents, prepare a strategy for arguing your case, and represent you at trial.
While our ultimate goal is to obtain your compensation, we also want to make sure you have less to worry about during the process. In fact, all we want you to worry about is your recovery. We do whatever we can to keep that your focus.
We Stay In Touch Throughout Your Case
Some law firms are all about numbers. We’re all about people. We know there’s an individual on the other side of a phone call asking us for help, someone struggling with mounting bills and an inability to work.
We always keep in touch. When you hire us, you receive:
- Access to your attorney’s phone number so that you can ask us questions any time
- Prompt responses to any messages, emails, or calls so that you aren’t kept waiting
- Regular updates about your case’s progress and our strategies
- Honest answers to your questions in understandable language, not legalese
You Pay Nothing Unless We Win
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we don’t charge you anything unless and until we finish your case. This is our policy whether you pursue an insurance claim or a personal injury lawsuit. Starting with your first free consultation, you won’t pay us any fees or hidden costs.
Our Deltona Car Collision Lawyers Are Thorough About Your Damages
Part of recognizing you as an individual, not a case number, involves recognizing your individual damages. Our lawyers discuss your experience with you, review bills and receipts, and gather evidence to identify losses like:
- Medical bills, like X-rays, crutches or a wheelchair, and physical therapy
- Lost income while you were recovering
- Future lost income if you suffer long-term changes to your ability to work
- Pain and suffering, emotional distress, and reduced quality of life
Your broken bones case may involve more than just the fractures. You may have also suffered soft tissue injuries like lacerations and muscle sprains. More serious crashes could have involved head and neck injuries, like whiplash, traumatic brain injuries, or organ damage and internal injuries. We pursue damages for these costs too.
In addition, ancillary expenses can add to your financial burdens and are eligible for reimbursement. Examples include transportation expenses, like rental cars, rideshares, and parking fees at doctor’s offices.
In serving your Deltona broken bones case, our auto accident attorneys catalog all these consequences. From there, we can arrive at a comprehensive understanding of your losses that we then use when reviewing any settlement offers.
We Can Help Identify A Path To Compensation
Your options for damages following a motor vehicle accident in Florida are typically:
- A personal injury protection (PIP) insurance claim
- An insurance claim with the other driver’s insurer
- A personal injury lawsuit
Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) reports that the state’s minimum for PIP coverage is $10,000. However, treating bokeh bones can be much more costly. If you suffered multiple broken bones or complex fractures, your expenses could go even higher, especially once you add rehabilitation, medication, and losses in your personal life. You could easily exceed your PIP policy limit.
This is why broken bone car accidents in Deltona warrant investigation to determine if negligence played a role. While PIP can compensate you regardless if you were at fault, you are limited by what your policy covers. If the other party involved in your crash was careless in some way, you could pursue damages through a claim with their insurer or a personal injury lawsuit.
Don’t Wait To Learn More About A Broken Bones Car Accident Case
Because you could have several options for pursuing compensation, you may not realize which deadlines apply to your case. For instance, filing a lawsuit has its own deadlines. The statute of limitations can vary based on the details of your car accident—whether you were a minor or incapacitated, the driver fled the scene, or you lost a loved one to a wrongful death.
We support you not only by identifying the correct timeline for your claim or suit but also by using that time effectively to investigate and prepare your case, possibly even settling out of court. Time is a precious part of injury cases, so don’t delay in finding out how much you have.
Work With A Car Accident Attorney At The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
If you were hurt after a crash in Deltona, our broken bones car accident lawyers can explain your options today. Whether you suffered one or several fractures in your accident, we can seek compensation to comprehensively cover your losses, both past and future.
Contact our firm today for your free consultation and case review to receive more personalized information.
We Can Help.