With Deltona being so close to I-4 and I-95, getting into a truck accident can come at a high risk. If you or a loved one was injured in a truck accident, you may be entitled to compensation for medical care, lost income, and other losses.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will assign a Deltona truck accident lawyer to your case, and they will fight for the awards you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Deltona, call (800) 747-3733
Are You Eligible for Compensation After Your Truck Accident?
You may be eligible for awards if the accident was not your fault. In Volusia County, the legal standard of negligence generally applies to cases like yours. This standard means that you may be able to seek compensation if:
- Someone, perhaps a truck driver, owed you a duty of care.
- The negligent party violated their duty of care.
- The breach of duty of care caused your accident.
- Your accident caused damages.
Negligence is generally not intentional. A truck driver, truck manufacturer, or another negligent party likely did not intend to harm you. However, they may still owe you compensation.
Deltona Truck Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
What Losses Should a Negligent Party Cover?
A negligent party may need to cover all of your losses. Those losses may include medical costs, such as:
- Medical transportation
- Emergency medical care
- Imaging of your injuries
- Direct diagnosis of your injuries
Your financial recovery may also cover rehabilitation for your injuries. A negligent truck driver, trucking company, or another defendant may also pay for:
- Lost wages
- Delaying your professional progress
- Your diminished earning power
- Treatment for psychological trauma
- Your diminished quality of life
- Repairs to your vehicle
- Replacement of your vehicle
- Any other accident-related damages
The value of your case will generally equal the value of your losses, including current and future losses.
How do We Prove That You Have Suffered Harm?
We prove your losses by documenting them. Though different degrees of documentation are available for each case, we may obtain:
- Images of your injuries
- Doctors’ written diagnoses of your injuries
- Copies of your medical and vehicle repair bills
- A mental health professional’s diagnosis of your trauma
- Records of your normal earnings
- Any other documentation that proves your losses
We generally cite such documentation during settlement negotiations.
Why Should Truck Accident Victims Hire Our Firm?
Any legal case can be challenging, but truck accident cases may be particularly complex. Liability is a particularly sensitive issue, as multiple parties may owe you compensation. We will name every responsible party within your case.
Trucking companies typically have attorneys and other resources on their side. They may use those resources to defend both themselves and their drivers. Our team will counter these resources with our own, including:
- Our attorneys
- Our legal experience
- Third-party investigators
- Relevant experts
- Exhibits that help prove your case
We know what to expect when completing a truck accident case. Our team will go the extra mile for your financial and personal well-being. When you hire a truck accident lawyer from our firm, you can expect:
- To receive your attorney’s phone number
- A response to all of your phone calls and emails
- Help with arranging your case-related appointments
- Our firm to handle the entirety of your case
You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else. Let us lead your Deltona truck accident case.
Our Clients Give Us High Marks
You can tell a law firm’s character by the way they treat their clients. Here is what clients say about the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine:
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me… very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
This level of satisfaction is the standard we have for every case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We do Not get Paid Unless We Win Your Case
Our firm is sensitive to clients’ financial interests. We aim to improve your financial situation, and so we structure our fee reasonably. Rather than paying us up front or out of your own pocket, we receive a percentage of your winnings. If you do not receive awards, then we do not take a fee.
How Our Team Helps Truck Accident Victims Like You
When you entrust your case to us, you can turn your focus on your recovery. Your legal and insurance needs are now in our hands.
We do everything necessary to resolve your case, which generally includes:
- Sorting out liability for your losses
- Valuing your losses
- Investigating your accident
- Obtaining your accident report from the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office or another responding agency
- Communicating with insurance companies and other lawyers
- Completing case-related paperwork
- Filing your case and monitoring its progress
- Arranging and leading settlement negotiations
Settlement negotiations are a critical juncture in truck accident cases. Without a lawyer to help, you may be intimidated, deceived, and convinced to accept a low settlement offer. You may even be duped into accepting liability, forfeiting your right to compensation.
Leave all of your case responsibilities to us. We will provide regular case updates so that you can recover without worry.
How Long You Have to File a Truck Accident Lawsuit in Florida
If negotiations don’t go our way, then we will file a lawsuit. You should know that you have a limited amount of time to do so, though.
We don’t want to miss your applicable deadline, so getting started on your case right away is crucial.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is Standing By to Hear Your Case
A truck accident lawyer from our firm is ready to help, so contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733. We will explain the next steps for your pursuit of justice in Deltona.