You may receive coverage of medical care, lost income, and other losses from the party who caused your motorcycle accident. A Deltona motorcycle accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for every dollar that you are entitled to recoup.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Can Lead Your Motorcycle Accident Case
Do not make injuries or grief worse by handling your case on your own. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are ready to lead your case. You may choose us because:
- Motorcycle accidents are one of our primary practice areas.
- We have a presence in Deltona and Volusia County, and we understand the local legal system.
- The attorney we assign to your case will have relevant experience.
- We go the extra mile for our clients.
Going the extra mile is in our firm’s DNA. We consider it standard practice to:
- Respond to all of your questions and concerns
- Answer all of your phone calls and emails
- Help you with appointments, including but not limited to medical care
- Provide your attorney’s phone number
You will not be the first motorcycle accident victim that we help. Clients before you have documented their positive experiences with our firm.
Client Testimonials for Your Consideration
When seeking a lawyer for your case, it never hurts to review the experiences of past clients. Here is what some of our former clients say about our brand of legal care:
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
- “I had nothing but a positive experience with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. What I admired the most is the level of professionalism among his staff… I can honestly say that they surpassed my expectations and made sure that I was compensated appropriately for my injuries…” – Wilnet E.
The record of positive client reviews goes on. We do not just fight for the compensation you deserve, though we certainly do that. We handle your case in a way that makes you feel trust and confidence in our team.
You do Not Even Have to Pay Us Up Front
We are not a firm that charges by the hour or by the case. Accident victims are often in dire financial straits, and we extend legal justice to you regardless of your financial situation.
We employ a contingency fee structure, meaning:
- You do not pay us up front.
- We cover all case-related costs.
- We receive a percentage of any compensation that we win for you.
- None of our fee comes from your own pocket.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case.
You will understand our percentage split before we begin your case. The contingency fee is meant to cover our services and the benefits we provide as your lawyer.
A motorcycle accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine may be a great help to you or a loved one, as they can handle your case in Deltona from beginning to end.
Our Firm Leads Your Motorcycle Accident Case From Consultation to Resolution
We will not simply help with your motorcycle accident case. When we accept cases, we lead the case, involving you only when absolutely necessary.
We may need you to:
- Provide some basic facts and your firsthand account of your case
- Explain how your accident has affected you
- Make statements to insurance companies or attorneys that only you can say
Other than these moments, your case will be in our hands. Our team may:
Hire Third Parties to Assist Us
We are very open to outside help, especially if we believe third parties can strengthen your case. We may hire:
- Accident investigators to document your collision
- Accident reconstructionists to show how your collision happened
- Medical experts to testify about your injuries and treatment (especially future treatments that you will need)
- Any other third parties who may benefit your case
Hiring third parties comes at no additional cost to you.
Determine Liability for Your Accident
The American Bar Association (ABA) cites negligence as a standard for liability in traffic accident cases. Negligence occurs when someone, in many cases a motorist, fails to honor their duty of care. When appropriate, we argue that a defendant:
- Owed the victim a duty of care
- Breached their duty of care through careless action or failure
- Caused the collision through their breach of duty of care
- Are responsible for the damages that the victim has suffered
Multiple parties may be liable for your losses. Standards other than negligence may apply to your case.
Document All of Your Losses
Our team will:
- Create a dynamic record of your losses, including current and future losses
- Determine the monetary value of each loss
- Seek documentation for each loss
Losses are a sensitive feature of motorcycle accident cases. They will determine how much compensation you deserve. Getting the calculation of losses wrong could cause significant problems, so we can handle this task and every other step of your case.
Pursue a Fair Settlement
Settlements are generally our team’s first option for compensation. If the defendant and their representatives are willing to provide fair compensation, settling could be the easiest route.
However, obtaining fair compensation generally requires skillful negotiation. Our team will present evidence, make oral arguments, cite witness testimony, and handle the other processes required of a negotiation.
If negotiations are not successful, we file a lawsuit in accordance and make your accident case in trial.
Reach out to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for Your Free Case Review
Remember that there are no financial barriers to hiring our firm. The first consultation is also free. What are you waiting for? The sooner that you call, the sooner a motorcycle accident lawyer serving Deltona on our team may begin work on your case.
Give the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine a call today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free case review.
We Can Help.