Drunk drivers pose an unacceptable risk to others on the road. Not only may they be legally responsible for your car accident, but a drunk driver may also have a civil (financial) responsibility for your accident.
A Delton drunk driving car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek compensation for lost income, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and any other damages from your accident.
Why You Should Hire A Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer From The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
Just as you have, our lawyers see firsthand the toll of a drunk driving accident. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that Florida has drunk driving rates above the national average. We represent those victimized by drunk driving accidents.
When you hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to lead your car accident case in Deltona, you should expect:
- To pay no upfront or out-of-pocket cost: You will pay us nothing when we accept your case. Our firm pays for expert fees and all other case-related expenses. If we negotiate a settlement or judgment for you, our firm gets a percentage of your recovery. If we don’t, you don’t pay us any fee.
- A direct relationship with your attorney: Our attorneys are committed to providing personalized legal service. We will learn about the ways your accident has affected you and keep you informed as your case moves forward. It is your case, we simply handle it for you.
- A team that will fight for you at every turn: Completing a drunk driving car accident case is no easy task. Our firm will advocate for you at every turn of the legal process. We do not settle for an easy resolution. We seek the compensation that our client deserves, and nothing less is acceptable.
We will help you get your car fixed, schedule any medical appointments you may need, and you will have a phone number directly to your lawyer. We will go the extra mile for you, both in the quality of service we provide and the lengths we go to for your financial recovery.
Former Clients Speak Highly Of Our Florida-Based Legal Team
As you decide whether to hire us for your case in Deltona, consider what our former clients have to say:
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group that works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case, in the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially they were hired for. As a conclusion they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character.” – Erika C.
Our entire firm will work together to provide the level of legal service that you deserve. When you hire a Deltona drunk driving car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we treat you like family.
Recoverable Damages For Drunk Driving Car Accident Victims In Deltona, FL
When motorists are drunk, they are less aware and prone to risky behaviors. They may speed, fail to brake before impact, and engage in other behaviors that can increase the severity of an accident.
Your lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will determine exactly how much your damages have cost you. We expect to find that you have suffered:
- Medical expenses: Drunk driving accident victims may need emergency transport and care, surgery, hospitalization, medications, rehabilitation services, and other medical care. Along with your doctors, we will identify all of your medical needs and the cost of your care.
- Pain and suffering: Car accidents may cause emotional distress, physical pain, depression, sleep problems, limited physical abilities, and lost quality of life. A drunk driver may be liable for these and other types of pain and suffering from your accident.
- Lost income (and other professional damages): Any income, earning power, performance bonuses, or other professional benefits you lose due to your accident will be part of our case.
- Property damage: If your vehicle, phone, jewelry, clothing, or other property became damaged during your accident, we’ll seek the liable parties to cover the repair or replacement of the property.
Drunk driving accidents have a great capacity to do harm. We want to make you financially whole for the accident-related damages you have experienced.
How Will My Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer From The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Help?
You’ll find that having a lawyer lead your case is a great relief. Rather than having to deal with insurance companies, worry about paperwork and case-related meetings, and build a case with evidence and documentation, you simply rest up. We’ll handle your entire case for you.
Our duties will include:
- Collecting evidence as quickly as possible: We’ll get the police report, blood or breath test results, witness testimony, video footage, and all other useful evidence. We will work quickly to ensure that no evidence is lost or destroyed before we can collect it.
- Gathering proof of your damages: We’ll get your accident-related medical records, mental health diagnoses, medical bills, vehicle repair bills, and any other documentation that helps prove your damages.
- Demanding a fair settlement: Your attorney will demand that liable parties cover your accident-related damages. We will negotiate tirelessly, even if liable parties do not initially offer a fair settlement.
If your case requires a trial, we’ll handle the court case. We generally aim to settle a case, as this is the most efficient way to get compensation for the victim of a drunk driving accident.
Every decision we make will be in your best interest. From the moment we accept your case to the final resolution, we’ll look out for you.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For Your Free Consultation
Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally requires that we file a drunk driving car accident case within four years of the accident. If it has been more than four years since your accident, you may still be eligible to seek a settlement. Don’t wait to call, as we want to start your case as soon as possible.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation about hiring a lawyer from our team serving Deltona.
We Can Help.