If you’ve been in an accident involving a steel truck, then take action to protect your rights and get help recovering damages. A West Palm Beach steel truck accident lawyer can help you fight for compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other injury-related losses.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine provides free consultations to those hurt in accidents with large trucks. We work on contingency fees, so you don’t pay attorney fees unless you get compensation. We don’t get paid unless you do.
How a Lawyer Can Help With Your Case
The attorney will step in to relieve the stress of dealing with the insurance company and courts. A West Palm Beach steel truck accident lawyer can help with the following:
- Manage the paperwork with insurance agencies and third parties
- File any necessary documents with the appropriate filing agency
- Collect evidence to prove liability
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company and truck carrier
- Take the case to trial if necessary
We provide responsive legal help to those hurt in West Palm Beach. Our team can help you schedule appointments and get your car fixed if you were in a collision with a steel truck. Get frequent case updates when you work with a lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
For a free legal consultation with a steel truck accidents lawyer serving West Palm Beach, 800-747-3733
Damages in a Steel Truck Accident
Recoverable losses stem from the injuries you sustained in the accident. You are possibly facing mounting bills, doctor visits, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Some of the recoverable damages in a truck accident case include the following:
- Medical expenses
- Hospital stays
- Physical rehab
- Prescription costs
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of consortium
Some of these will be calculated based on the cost of treatment or wage losses. Your case should account for long-term costs too, such as diminished earning capacity or ongoing medical care. Noneconomic damages account for the pain and suffering you experienced because of your injuries.
Consult a Lawyer Before Settling Your Injury Case
Do not sign a settlement offer from the insurance company without first speaking with an attorney. If you sign the settlement offer, you may be unable to reopen the case later to seek compensation for future losses or expenses. Let our team review the offer and make sure it accounts for all your losses before you accept it.
West Palm BeachSteel Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Common Injuries in a Steel Truck Accident
From mild to severe, injuries are all too common when you get into an accident with a steel truck. Some people lose their lives, while others may face disfiguring injuries. Some injuries that victims of steel truck accidents may experience include:
- Whiplash and neck injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Concussion or other head injury
- Broken bones
- Loss of life
- Deep wounds
- Burns or lacerations
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Proving Liability for a Steel Truck Accident
A West Palm Beach steel truck accident attorney will build a case to prove liability, which requires proving these four things:
- The steel truck driver owed you a duty of care. Everyone operating a vehicle has a duty to operate the vehicle in a reasonably safe manner to avoid accidents.
- The steel truck driver was negligent. A truck driver may be negligent if they were careless or reckless, such as by speeding, following too closely, texting and driving, or violating a trucking regulation.
- The driver’s negligence caused your injuries. Our attorneys may retrieve documents from the truck carrier, review other evidence like photographs, or work with expert witnesses to establish causation.
- You suffered damages. The case must also establish that you suffered losses like medical bills, lost wages, or pain and suffering because of the accident.
Causes of Steel Truck Accidents
Proving what caused your accident is a crucial part of your personal injury case. Some of the causes of accidents involving steel trucks include:
- Reckless driving like speeding or unsafe lane changes
- Distracted driving, including texting and driving
- Driving while intoxicated
- Violation of traffic laws
- Failure to comply with trucking safety regulations
West Palm Beach Steel Truck AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Statute of Limitations for Truck Accident Lawsuits
Your personal injury lawsuit will need to meet the deadline established by the statute of limitations in Florida. This statute is found in Florida Statutes § 95.11. It states that you have four years from the date of the accident to file the claim. If you do not meet this deadline, you could be unable to recover compensation for your losses.
Let our team help. We’ll file your paperwork, manage your claims and lawsuits, and communicate with insurers and other attorneys on your behalf so you can focus on recovering from injuries.
Contingency Fees for Injury Cases
Our attorneys work on contingency fees, meaning we only get paid our attorney fees if you recover compensation. If you do not recover a settlement or judgment, we don’t get an attorney fee. We don’t get paid unless you do.
Get Started With a West Palm Beach Steel Truck Accident Attorney
If you suffered injuries due to a steel truck accident, get responsive legal help from a West Palm Beach steel truck accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We can help you with your case from start to finish, providing regular case updates and helping you schedule appointments. Contact us today for a free case consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW