If you had property damage at your West Palm Beach home, your insurance company must deal in good faith to settle a property claim for your covered losses. However, insurers may unfairly deny your claim, delay processing, or attempt to undervalue your losses.
A property claim lawyer in West Palm Beach, FL from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help hold your insurance company accountable for settling your claim. We will fight to get you the maximum compensation for your covered losses.
For a complimentary consultation and review of your policy, contact us today at 1-800-747-3733.
For a free legal consultation with a property claim lawyer serving West Palm Beach, call (800) 747-3733
Types of West Palm Beach Property Claims Our Lawyers Handle
Although the West Palm Beach property claim lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can assist you with all types of West Palm Beach property claims, the most common issues we see from our clients involve damages caused by:
- Wind (from hurricanes, tropical storms, etc.)
- Wind-driven rain
- Downed trees
- Ruptured pipes, water lines, sewer lines
Depending on the terms of your policy, homeowners’ insurance typically covers damage caused by an inevitable accident or an uncontrollable natural hazard (sometimes called an “Act of God”). Most standard policies do not cover flooding that occurs from a storm surge or accumulated precipitation. However, if you have supplemental flood insurance, you can submit a claim to that insurer for any damage caused by flooding.
Homeowners turn to our West Palm Beach property claim lawyers for assistance with submitting their original claim to help ensure a prompt settlement for a fair value based on their covered losses.
However, we often encounter clients who are fighting to obtain a fair settlement from their insurance company. Insurers may act in bad faith in an attempt to minimize the amount of money they have to pay out. Some common examples of this include:
- Denying your claim without explanation
- Denying that you have valid coverage in force
- Denying that your policy covers your damage
- Undervaluing your losses
- Delaying the processing of your claim
- Refusing to investigate (adjust) your claim
- Making false or misleading statements
- Discouraging you from working with a lawyer
Our legal team stands up to insurance companies to ensure they negotiate your claim in good faith. We can help you recover compensation for your covered losses and get you a settlement as quickly as possible.
West Palm Beach Property Claim Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
A Property Claim Lawyer in West Palm Beach Can Help
The property claim lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are committed to helping you recover fair financial compensation for your covered losses.
We provide compassionate representation tailored to meet your unique needs. We will by your side, answering your questions and providing regular updates and information.
Our services to you include:
- Handling every aspect and detail of your case
- Investigating your claim and documenting your damages
- Establishing and documenting the value of your losses
- Submitting your claim and demand to the insurance company
- Negotiating to obtain a prompt, fair settlement of your claim
We will protect your legal rights and communicate with all parties on your behalf. The insurance company may request a recorded statement or ask you to sign a liability waiver. Because insurers sometimes use these techniques to take away your right to collect a settlement, never provide a statement, sign any documents, or agree to any settlement without first consulting a property claim lawyer.
Time is of the essence when filing an insurance claim and pursuing legal action against your insurance company. Contact our office today to preserve your right to recover compensation for your property damage claim.
If we cannot convince the insurance company to resolve your claim quickly and fairly, we will determine whether you may want to file a lawsuit. Although this course of action is rarely necessary, it can prove effective for compelling the insurer to resolve your claim in good faith.
Calculating the Value of Your West Palm Beach Property Damage Claim
Accurately calculating and documenting your property damage claim helps us recover the compensation you need to repair your home and property. To determine the value of your claim, our legal team will investigate and identify all covered losses you sustained. We will thoroughly document your claim to help us obtain a fair settlement as quickly as possible.
Although your claim’s value will depend on the nature of your property damage and the coverage provided by your policy, your claim may include some of the following items:
- Damage to the structure and interior of your home
- Damage to porches, patios, site walls, swimming pool, etc.
- Damage to detached structures such as a guest house, workshop, or garage
- Damaged or destroyed personal property and contents
- Expenses for covered items you already replaced
- Expenses for mold remediation, water extraction, fire cleanup, etc.
- Expenses for boarding up and securing your property
- Expenses for protecting your property from further damage
- Expenses for alternate living arrangements if you cannot stay in your home
If you had insurance riders for typically excluded items, such as art, jewelry, furs, etc., we will also include those in your claim.
We will support your claim using the necessary documentation, which may include:
- Photos or videos of your property prior to the damage
- Photos and videos of the damage you sustained
- Repair estimates from qualified contractors
- Receipts for replacement items
- Receipts from disaster remediation and board-up contractors
- Appraisals for specially covered items
- Itemized lists of damaged or lost contents
- Receipts for hotel stays or short-term rentals, meals, transportation, etc.
Contact us as soon as possible for a free review of your coverages to ensure you comply with all obligations of your policy: 1-800-747-3733. Otherwise, the insurer may attempt to deny your claim.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Free West Palm Beach Property Claim Consultation & Policy Review
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our property claim lawyers understand the complex nature of insurance law and we are not afraid to take on even the biggest insurance companies. You deserve a compassionate legal advocate fighting to get you every dollar you deserve for your damages.
We can answer your questions and help you explore your legal options. Our team will work diligently to obtain a speedy resolution to your case, and we never collect a fee until you recover compensation for your covered losses.
For a free, no-obligation review of your policy, contact us today at 1-800-747-3733.