Steel trucks have an important purpose: to bring construction materials from point A to point B. However, the road from the mill to the construction site isn’t always easy, and these vehicles can cause serious, life-altering collisions. If you or a loved one suffered harm in a collision with a steel truck, you have financial recovery options.
A Pembroke Pine steel truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for everything you need. We will evaluate your losses, calculate what you’re owed, and manage the legal process.
Why You Should Consider Partnering with a Steel Truck Accident Lawyer
Hiring a steel truck accident lawyer might seem unnecessary. You might look at the facts of your case and think you can handle it. Yet, if you represent yourself, you could face many challenges in getting what you need, including:
- The insurance company may deny or undervalue your claim.
- You might not understand the cost of your losses.
- The other party might pressure you into dropping your case.
- The insurance company may delay your case’s progression, hoping you’ll drop it.
- You might not have access to evidence that can support your case.
Our team handles all legal matters on a contingency-fee basis, meaning you don’t pay hourly rates or retainers. A portion of your settlement pays for our time and efforts. If you don’t recover compensation from the liable party, you don’t pay us anything.
Our Lawyers in Pembroke Pines Will Pursue Everything You Need
An attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will go the extra mile and take care of everything as you focus on getting better. To build a compelling case, we will:
- Investigate whether the trucker adhered to motor carrier and safety guidelines. Your attorney will examine whether the trucker was adequately trained, met industry standards, and had all required licenses.
- Identify the liable parties. After determining how your accident happened, we can pursue compensation from the liable party. The liable party in your case could be a trucking company. This could be possible if a trucker caused your accident while on the job.
- Use evidence to build a strong case. Evidence is the backbone of a compensation claim, and our lawyers know what it takes to win. We will gather all evidence to support your case, from medical reports to eyewitness statements.
- Protect you from bad faith insurance practices. Insurance companies are not government agencies; they are for-profit businesses that want to make money. Even though the insurance company can’t employ certain methods to deny compensation, this does not stop many claims adjusters from acting unethically. You can trust our team to manage all communications with the insurer, so you don’t have to.
For a free legal consultation with a steel truck accidents lawyer serving Pembroke Pines, 800-747-3733
Our Lawyers in Pembroke Pines, Florida, Will Seek These Losses
We understand that compensation can’t undo the trauma you experienced. However, it can alleviate your financial burdens, such as paying rent and affording medical care. Compensable losses in your case largely depend on your situation, yet may comprise:
- Healthcare costs, including medications
- Lost wages, promotions, and bonuses
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Property damage expenses
- Funeral costs
- Various out-of-pocket expenses, such as rideshare costs
You Generally Have Four Years to Seek Compensation
The state limits how long you have to file a lawsuit following a truck accident. These deadlines may apply to you:
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(d) notes that you generally have four years to file your civil lawsuit.
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a) notes that you typically have two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
When you connect with our firm, we can explain how long you have to file your case and other relevant matters.
These Parties Could Be Liable for Your Damages
Steel truck accidents are viewed differently from crashes that involve passenger-driven vehicles. In truck accidents, sometimes, multiple parties hold fault for one collision. While this could give you additional avenues for seeking compensation, managing communications with each of these parties can get complicated.
With our team’s help, you could seek damages from the truck’s:
- Cargo loader
You could also pursue damages from a government agency if a defective roadway caused your collision.
Pembroke PinesSteel Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
We Will Determine the Cause of Your Steel Truck Accident in Pembroke Pines
After reviewing your case’s evidence, we may find that one or more of the following factors contributed to your collision:
Steel beams are lengthy heavy materials, and when they are transported, they are often tied to the back of semi-trucks. However, restraints can get loose or break while in transit, causing the steel to spiral out of control. When rolling at high speed, steel beams can strike anything in their path, causing injuries.
Sudden Brakes and Turns
Drivers of steel trucks are advised to exercise extreme caution. For instance, they must make turns within the appropriate turning radiuses. If not, the trucker’s trailer could swing out and strike a person or vehicle.
Rough Road Conditions
When steel trucks are on the road, they might be affected by dangerous road conditions, potholes, or poor construction. Such rough conditions can affect the stability of heavy steel trucks, causing them to crash or overturn.
Even if you don’t see the cause of your accident listed above, never fear; you can still pursue compensation for your losses. We will establish that because another party’s actions caused or contributed to your collision, you deserve damages.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
These Injuries Could Warrant Compensation for Your Losses
For more than 15 years, we’ve helped claimants recover damages after suffering these conditions:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Back injuries
- Fractures and broken ribs
- Amputations and disfigurements
- Spinal cord trauma
- Strains and sprains
We encourage you to visit a healthcare provider and keep all documentation of your injuries, including lab test and imaging scan results.
Pembroke Pines Steel Truck AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Begin a Free Consult with Our Truck Accident Team Serving Pembroke Pines
It’s never too early to consider your legal options. If you or a loved one suffered harm in a collision with a steel truck, our team is ready to break ground on your case today. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will put your wants and needs above all else. To explore partnering with us, dial 1-800-747-3733.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW