Getting into a car accident is a scary experience. Some people come out of these accidents unscathed, while others end up with significant injuries. The Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) crash dashboard shows that in one year, Florida vehicle accidents caused more than 250,000 injuries statewide. Accidents commonly occur because of negligence, such as drivers not checking their blind spots.
You could recover compensation if you sustained injuries in an accident because someone didn’t properly check their blind spot. A Jacksonville blind spot car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine could help you with your case. Our Jacksonville personal injury lawyers could investigate the accident to prove the other driver’s negligence caused you to sustain injuries.
We Take On The Insurance Companies So That You Don’t Have To
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we don’t think it’s fair for injured people to deal with insurance companies. Our attorneys know the insurance company’s primary goal is to keep its claim payments low. That is why we make it our mission to get you the money you deserve.
Not only do we negotiate with the insurance company, but we also can handle all communications with its adjusters for you. For example, when you first file an insurance claim, they could reach out to try to get you to accept a low offer. While this might sound appealing because you can get money faster, you have other options.
Our attorneys can inform you how much compensation you deserve so that you accept nothing less. With us handling communications with the insurance company, it can also help you to avoid saying something that could harm your case.
You Pay Nothing Unless You Recover Compensation
People often don’t see hiring an attorney as an option because they think of the costs. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you don’t have to pay us anything unless you recover compensation. If we help you reach a positive outcome with your Jacksonville blind spot car accident case, you only have to pay us a percentage of your winnings.
Our team also offers free consultations, so you can decide if we are the right firm to take on your case. Some benefits of having a consultation with our team include the following:
- We can answer your questions and provide information about your legal options so that you know the steps you can take.
- We will listen to your story to learn how your injuries affect you. This information can help us determine your case’s value if you decide to move forward with our team.
- You can expect someone to answer 24/7 when you need a legal representative to talk to. We understand that accidents happen any time of day or night.
Because you won’t have to pay any upfront fees, there is no financial risk in choosing the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine as your Jacksonville blind spot car accident lawyer.
We Can Help You Recover Fair Compensation After a Blind Spot Car Accident
When you choose our firm, you can expect us to advocate for you during negotiations. We want you to receive the compensation you need to cover all your damages. You shouldn’t have to pay for anything after someone else’s negligent actions caused your injuries.
One of the first things our Jacksonville car accident attorneys can identify is the damages you incurred. Damages are the remedy that one party requests after another party’s actions cause injuries. Losses you could potentially recover through a claim or lawsuit include:
- Medical bills: The costs of any medical care you need to treat your injuries. This could also include any rehabilitative therapies or outpatient care you received.
- Lost income: If you lost income because you were out of work while recovering or can no longer work, you could recover lost income. This can include any future income you could lose.
- Pain and suffering: You could have experienced extreme physical pain and anguish because of your injuries. If this happened, you could recover compensation for your discomfort and inconvenience.
- Emotional distress: Often, injuries can make someone through intense emotional turmoil. If this happened to you, you could recover compensation for any negative psychological impacts or emotional issues you had to deal with because of your injuries.
Identifying and calculating the value of your losses can help us provide you with an estimate of how much compensation you could receive through your claim or lawsuit.
Our Jacksonville Car Accident Attorneys Can Prove Negligence Occurred
To recover compensation after an accident caused by someone failing to look at their blind spot in Jacksonville, you must prove the other driver acted negligently. To prove they did, you must show the individual’s actions satisfy all elements of negligence.
During our investigation into the crash, we can gather evidence to show the following occurred:
- Duty of care: Drivers on the road owe other drivers a legal duty to drive safely. This means checking their blind spots before changing lanes or making turns.
- Breach of duty: Drivers breach their duty if they don’t drive as a reasonable person would. In this case, they fail to check their blind spot before changing lanes.
- Causation: The driver’s breach of duty caused you to sustain injuries. Because they didn’t check their blind spot, they caused an accident, and you suffered an injury because of the accident.
- Damages: You suffered damages because of your injuries. This means you had monetary or non-monetary loss associated with your injuries, such as medical bills or lost income.
The injury team at our Jacksonville law office can work together to build a solid case against the liable party.
Contact Us After A Jacksonville Blind Spot Car Accident – Our Lawyer Can Help
Soon after the accident, we recommend contacting our attorneys. Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) says you generally have four years from the accident date to file a lawsuit against the liable party. If you reach out to us soon after the accident, we can have enough time to build your case for accident damages.
Contact us today for a free consultation. There is no obligation to move forward with our firm unless you feel we are the right fit for your case.
We Can Help.