If you or your loved one suffered severe injuries in an accident, you may wonder how to pay for your medical treatment and other damages, especially if the at-fault party’s insurance company disputes who or what caused your crash. Fortunately, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can work with crash reconstruction specialists to prove liability for your collision.
Our Jacksonville car accident lawyers can hire crash reconstruction experts to collect evidence and demonstrate what happened during your collision. Then, they can work to secure compensation from the party responsible for your injuries and resulting losses.
Our Jacksonville Attorneys Can Fight To Recover Your Car Accident Damages
Our attorneys can help you pursue medical compensation through your personal injury protection (PIP) policy, regardless of who was liable for your crash. However, if you exhaust your PIP benefits and have a severe injury, we can seek damages from an at-fault party with a Jacksonville personal injury lawsuit.
Our Jacksonville, FL, car accident reconstruction lawyers can enlist crash reconstruction experts to help build your case and hold the negligent or reckless driver who caused your injuries financially responsible. Compensation may include:
- Medical expenses. You should not have to pay out of pocket for expensive medical treatment. Our attorneys can pursue awards for your current and future medical bills, including the cost of emergency services, surgeries, hospitalizations, medical equipment, medications, physical therapy and rehabilitation, in-home health care, and long-term nursing services.
- Pain and suffering. We can seek awards for your physical, mental, and emotional suffering and ways your injury negatively affects your life. You may receive compensation for catastrophic injuries, permanent disabilities, scarring, disfigurement, stress, anxiety, depression, and loss of enjoyment of life.
- Lost income. A serious injury can result in weeks, months, or longer off of work while you heal. We can recover your lost wages, bonus, benefits, tips, and other income.
- Future lost income. If your injury requires you to change jobs, work fewer hours, or permanently leave the workforce, we can pursue your future lost income and loss of your earning capacity.
- Vehicle damages and miscellaneous expenses. Our lawyers can pursue the cost of fixing or replacing your vehicle. We can also pursue the cost of various other losses, including household services, rental car fees, travel expenses, and accommodations to make your home or vehicle injury accessible.
- Wrongful death. If your loved one suffered a fatal car accident injury, we can seek Jacksonville wrongful death damages on behalf of their estate and surviving family members. Compensation may include funeral and burial expenses, medical bills, and income the deceased would have earned had they lived. Surviving family members can also seek damages for their pain and suffering and the loss of their loved one’s support, services, companionship, guidance, and protection.
We Support You Throughout Every Step Of Your Case
When you work with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our attorneys will stand by your side until we resolve your case. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else. We can:
- Draft and file your insurance claims
- Communicate with insurance agents and opposing counsel (which saves you the headache and protects you from potential intimidation, pressure, or bad-faith tactics)
- Identify all of your damages and negotiate for fair and adequate financial recovery
- Provide you with regular and timely case updates
- Help you schedule appointments and get your car fixed
- Give you your lawyer’s phone number so you can reach out anytime with questions or concerns
- File your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuits and pursue your case all the way to trial if needed
How Can Our Car Accident Reconstruction Lawyers Prove Liability?
Crash reconstruction experts collect evidence and use scientific analysis to draw conclusions about an accident and its cause. For example, a crash reconstruction expert may use the following to determine liability for an accident:
- Tire marks
- Physical evidence documented or collected by law enforcement, including car parts, broken glass, or metal scraps
- Vehicle damages
- Physical injuries sustained by those involved
- Damaged property at or near the crash site
- Road conditions
- The weather at the time of your collision
Additionally, our Jacksonville car accident reconstruction lawyers can help support your claim by:
- Locating and interviewing eyewitnesses
- Enlisting other experts to testify on your behalf, including doctors, economists, and vocational experts
- Obtaining police reports and medical records
- Obtaining proof of your damages, such as bills and receipts
- Tracking down available cell phone, dashcam, or surveillance video
The sooner you reach out to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, the sooner we can act to collect and preserve evidence and speak with witnesses while the accident is fresh in their minds. Additionally, you want to ensure you pursue your case before Florida’s four-year deadline for personal injury or two-year deadline for wrongful death expires (outlined in Florida Statutes § 95.11), which may leave you no options for recovering your damages.
We Handle A Variety Of Jacksonville Car Accident Cases
According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), more than 9,800 injury accidents and nearly 200 fatal crashes occurred in Duval County in 2021. If you or your loved one suffered injuries in an accident on J. Turner Butler Boulevard, Philips Highway, or anywhere else in Jacksonville, we can help. Our personal injury attorneys assist with many types of motor vehicle collisions, including:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Hit and runs
- Drunk driving accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Side impact or “T-bone” collisions
- Distracted driving accidents
- Texting and driving accidents
- Rear-end collisions
Reach Out To the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you get started on your car accident case today with a risk-free consultation. A member of our team is available to take your call, answer your questions, and connect you with a Jacksonville car accident reconstruction lawyer. Our services cost nothing up front, and we only collect a fee if we win your case. Contact us 24/7.
We Can Help.