If you or a loved one suffered injuries from a car accident caused by a driver’s failure to check their blind spot, that person should cover your damages. A Miami Beach blind spot wreck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek compensation for medical costs, pain and suffering, lost income, and other damages.
Our firm treats clients like family. We will fight for the maximum financial recovery you deserve while treating you with respect and compassion.
I’ve Been in a Blind Spot Accident in Miami. What Damages Can I Recover?
Several factors can determine your damages from an accident, including:
- The speed at which the motorist who hit you drove their vehicle
- The size and weight of the vehicle that collided with you
- The injuries you suffered because of your blind spot accident
- The severity of your injuries
When someone fails to check their blind spot, they may merge into another vehicle with reckless abandon. This decision can cause severe injuries and other losses.
Vehicle Damage and Other Property Damage
Any damage to your vehicle or other property, including your cellphone and clothing, should entitle you to compensation. If your vehicle suffered total damage because of the blind spot wreck, our car accident attorneys serving Miami Beach would demand that the liable parties pay for a new vehicle.
Pain and Suffering
The Journal of Clinical Medicine notes a link between car accidents and:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
These are only three of the many types of pain and suffering you might experience after a blind spot accident in Miami. Our attorneys will work with your mental health professionals to identify your pain and suffering, calculate its monetary cost, and determine the cost of related treatment.
Injuries from a blind spot wreck in Miami may cause:
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Lost benefits
- Missed promotions
- Missed performance bonuses
- Other professional damages
If your injuries are disabling or cause long-lasting symptoms, your professional damages might cause substantial financial pressure. Thus, we’ll work to get compensation covering lost income and other professional damages.
We will account for how much you spent on all medical items and services you need because of your accident, including the following:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency treatment
- Medical equipment
- Appointments with specialists
Our car accident attorneys will help you get any medical treatment you need. In addition, we will work with your doctors to understand, document, and value your injuries.
Who Owes Me Compensation for My Wreck in Miami?
We will determine responsibility as we investigate your accident. Generally, motorists who dangerously change lanes must cover damages from the resulting accident.
In addition, our firm will determine if any non-motorists are liable for your accident. For example, a taxicab company may be liable when their driver causes a blind spot wreck accident.
Why Choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to Handle My Miami Blind Spot Accident Case?
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine doesn’t just represent clients who have been in car accidents. We go the extra mile for our clients.
You will know from day one that you matter to our firm because:
- We show respect in every interaction: It means a lot when you entrust your case with us. We will reward your trust with respect and compassion.
- We work hard to resolve your case as quickly as possible: Car accident victims often need compensation immediately. Thus, we’ll work to secure a settlement as quickly as possible. Even so, we won’t settle your case unless you get the compensation you deserve.
- We provide regular case updates: You must always know where your case stands. So, our team will update you regularly, removing all guesswork from the client experience.
- We have a team of experienced attorneys: We know what effective, client-focused legal representation looks like. Therefore, we will deliver the best representation we possibly can.
We are very familiar with Miami Beach and the surrounding areas. Thus, our nearby offices will allow us to investigate the accident and provide personal legal services.
We Will Handle Your Miami Beach Blind Spot Wreck Case from Start to Finish
Our law firm employs attorneys and paralegals who will complete every step of your case. We also rely on outside experts to assist with specific areas of your case.
With the full support of our team, expect our firm to:
- Collect evidence that supports your case: From video footage of a driver changing lanes dangerously to witness accounts of the wreck, our firm will gather all evidence that helps your case.
- Document your damages: Your lawyer will get any medical records or other documentation that proves your losses.
- Fight for you during settlement negotiations: We will know exactly how much compensation you deserve, which is what we will demand. Though liable parties may push back against our compensation demands, we will stand firm on your behalf.
- Protect you throughout your case: Several parties may want to see your case fail, including insurance companies and the driver who caused your blind spot accident. We’ll ensure that these parties only contact us—never you.
- Complete any necessary trial: Every legal option is on the table when you hire a lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. If a trial proves necessary, we’ll make your case in the courtroom.
For a full-service law firm that genuinely cares about your best interests, hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today for Your Free Consultation
A blind spot wreck can have catastrophic results, but we want to put you on a sound footing for recovery. Thus, a lawyer from our team will fight for a reasonable monetary recovery for your Miami Beach accident.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.