It takes less than a second for a drunk driver to change your life forever. One minute you are driving home, thinking about the fun night you had. The next, you are thrust into an uncertain future, not knowing if your body, your health, or your life will ever return to normal.
If you were injured by a drunk driver in Florida, you need a lawyer who will fight aggressively for your rights and will pursue the responsible party for every dollar you deserve. A drunk driving accident lawyer in Florida at The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine can help.
Besides your physical pain, you might have several immediate concerns after a drunk driving accident in Florida. For instance:
- How much will my medical bills cost, and how will I pay them?
- How can I make a living if I miss work?
- What if the responsible party does not have any money, or lacks insurance?
- How long will it take before I receive a settlement?
- What if the insurance company tries to deny or reduce my claim?
At The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine, our attorneys fight to get you paid the full compensation you deserve as quickly as possible so that you can focus on recovering and getting your life back. To schedule a free, no-risk evaluation, call us today at 1-800-747-3733.
- The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine Fights for the Rights of Drunk Driving Accident Victims in Florida
- Our Attorneys Provide the Most Aggressive and Diligent Representation From Start to Finish
- Do Not Talk to the Insurance Company Before Talking to The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine
- Our Attorneys Help You Win Every Type of Compensation for Which You Are Eligible
- To Schedule a Free, No-Obligation Case Evaluation With The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine, Call 1-800-747-3733
For a free legal consultation with a drunk driving accidents lawyer serving Florida, call (800) 747-3733
The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine Fights for the Rights of Drunk Driving Accident Victims in Florida
Regardless of where in Florida your accident occurred or what the circumstances were, we want to hear from you. The most important thing to remember is that what happened to you was not your fault.
The other driver decided to drive under the influence, and their lack of judgment caused you or your loved one serious harm. Accordingly, they should be held liable and made to pay for every financial and nonfinancial loss you have suffered because of your injury.
At The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine, we promise you several things if you choose us to represent you in your drunk driving injury case. We will always do the following:
- Give you a free, no-risk consultation and case evaluation at which we review the details of your accident, determine who was responsible, and advise you of your legal options.
- Provide you with aggressive and compassionate representation, always working for your best interests.
- Never charge you a fee until we win money for you. That means there is no risk to you in having us on our side.
- Always being accessible and available to speak to you about any questions or concerns you have.
- Keeping full transparency so that you always know what is going on with your case.
Florida Drunk Driving Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Our Attorneys Provide the Most Aggressive and Diligent Representation From Start to Finish
Personal injury cases are not always cut-and-dry, nor are they always easy to win. No matter how obvious it might seem that the other party—the drunk driver—was fully at fault and thus should be liable for your injuries, they might be mounting a robust defense of their own. You and your lawyer have to be prepared for many challenges and obstacles that might stand between you and the compensation you deserve.
At The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine, we have seen it all, so we always expect the unexpected. We know that the strength of our evidence determines the success of our case and, ultimately, the size of your award. That is why we start from day one gathering evidence and building a compelling case. The evidence we lean upon to prove your case might include:
- Police reports
- Witness statements
- Photo or video surveillance
- Accident reconstruction
- Expert witness testimony
- Medical records
- The other driver’s own statements
If it is out there and it helps prove your case, our team will find it and use it in your favor. To schedule a free consultation and case evaluation, call 1-800-747-3733 today.
Do Not Talk to the Insurance Company Before Talking to The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine
After a drunk driving accident with injuries, you might get a call from the other driver’s insurance company. The insurer will ask questions about the accident and might even offer a settlement on the spot. There are several risks to accepting this phone call without first speaking with a lawyer.
Insurance Companies May Use Statements Against You
First, insurance company reps are often skilled interrogators, and the questions they ask can have ulterior motives. By answering these questions and giving a statement rather than referring them to your lawyer, you risk inadvertently saying something that weakens your case.
Once you have said it, you cannot take it back, and sometimes accident victims do not even realize they said anything until the insurer uses their statement against them. It is better not to discuss the accident with the insurance company, and to let an attorney handle those conversations.
Offer a Lower Settlement Than You Deserve
Second, if the insurance company makes you an offer, it is probably not the best settlement you can get, or even close to it. Although a quick settlement can be tempting to accept, especially when facing high medical costs, you can often collect much more by having an aggressive lawyer negotiate on your behalf, and if necessary, file a lawsuit against the insurer.
A drunk driving accident lawyer in Florida can walk you through when to settle your car accident case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Attorneys Help You Win Every Type of Compensation for Which You Are Eligible
At The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine, we focus not just on winning you claim but on making sure you get every form of compensation you deserve. This might include some or all of the following:
- Current and future medical costs
- Lost wages from work
- Reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
- Loss of consortium
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Punitive damages
To Schedule a Free, No-Obligation Case Evaluation With The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine, Call 1-800-747-3733
The attorneys at The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine serve the entire state of Florida. We help drunk driving accident victims hold the person who hurt them liable and collect the compensation they deserve. To schedule a free case evaluation with one of our team members, call our office at 1-800-747-3733.