If you or a loved one was hurt in a motorcycle accident, you could be entitled to compensation from the liable party. It is not always a simple task to recover damages from an insurance company, particularly if you are filing a claim against another party.
That is why many riders turn to a road-tested law firm who handles motorcycle accident cases. A Cape Coral motorcycle rider negligence accident lawyer can protect your rights and help you recover damages for your medical bills, lost pay, bike repairs, and more.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free consultation. The sooner you call, the sooner a lawyer can help with your case:
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle rider negligence accidents lawyer serving Cape Coral, call (800) 747-3733
What You Can Expect from a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
A Cape Coral motorcycle rider negligence accident lawyer will do everything possible to help you get compensated for your medical bills, lost pay, and other losses.
Our lawyers can:
- Examine the cause and circumstances of the accident
- Identify and communicate with the at-fault party
- Secure evidence of liability or wrongdoing by the other party
- Obtain proof of your injuries from medical tests, scans, and information from your doctor
- Valuate your damages
These steps are vital to improving your chances for compensation. Let our legal team take care of the necessary details while you focus on feeling better.
Cape Coral Motorcycle Rider Negligence Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
What You Can Do to Help Your Case
Although our legal team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine does the heavy lifting, here are a few simple actions you can take to help your case:
- Follow your healthcare provider’s recommendations to ensure your best health outcome and to prevent the insurance company from questioning the validity of your injuries.
- Politely decline to give a statement to the adjuster or investigator until you have a chance to talk to a lawyer.
- Write down or record everything that you remember about what happened before, during, and after the accident (your attorney will need a statement from you and memories can fade quickly).
- Avoid posting pictures or comments about the accident on Twitter, Facebook, and social media outlets.
- Do not discuss details about your accident or pursuit for compensation with anyone except your attorney.
One of the most positive steps you can take to help your case is calling the office of a motorcycle accident lawyer. Get a free consultation with one of our friendly team members:
Settlement Versus Judgement in a Motorcycle Accident Case
In our experience, many motorcycle accidents result in a settlement between the plaintiff (the injured party) and the defendant (the at-fault party). Our lawyers typically file a claim with the defendant’s insurance company, and we negotiate an acceptable award on behalf of our clients.
If we can settle your case:
- Payment may be processed more quickly
- The defendant does not have to admit liability or wrongdoing
- The details and amount of the settlement remain confidential and private
If we go to court:
- Your damages could be greater, but they could be less
- The details about your case would be public record
- The defendant can appeal
A motorcycle accident lawyer with our firm will explain your options so that you can make an informed decision. Call today to get started.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Types of Damages You Could Recover
Damages are your economic and noneconomic losses that you incur as a direct result of your injuries. Each motorcycle accident injury case is unique. The following are the most recovered damages for this type of collision:
- Ambulance and emergency department care
- Medical tests and scans
- Recovery and rehabilitation
- Prescription medicine
- Lost pay
- Property damage
- Temporary transportation
- Pain and suffering
If your injuries meet a certain threshold, your lawyer can pursue compensation for:
- Reduced or lost earning ability
- Long-term medical care
- Lifecare costs
- Loss of companionship or consortium
Keep in mind that the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine work for you, not the insurance company. Our goal is to recover compensation not only for your damages today, but for those that affect you in the future.
A Cape Coral motorcycle rider negligence accident lawyer considers the extent and severity of your injuries as part of his or her valuation of your damages.
Recovering from these injuries can be a long and expensive process. An attorney with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for compensation to pay for your medical care and treatment, among other damages.
Call Us Today for Help with Your Case
If your motorcycle accident caused your injuries, a Cape Coral motorcycle rider negligence accident lawyer can help you recover damages. We will take care of the entirety of your case while you only have to worry about getting better. We go the extra mile for our clients.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free consultation today: