Property losses in Florida can range in severity. Some repairs are easy enough to fix on your own, while others require the expertise of a professional contractor. In this case, you turn to your homeowners’ insurance company to cover claims related to your covered property losses as outlined in the state’s Homeowner Claim Bill of Rights. However, your insurance company may deny all or part of your request.
Under these circumstances, you may be able to advance your claim by working with a property claim lawyer in Cape Coral, FL, at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Contact us today for a free consultation: 1-800-747-3733.
Our Legal Services Go the Extra Mile
The team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine offers our clients a broad spectrum of legal services when pursuing claims against their insurers. You do not have to accept an initial denial. We handle all the following perils and more:
- Hurricane losses
- Fire claims
- Pipe leak claims
- Storm losses
- Wind claims
- Water damage losses
If your insurer denied your claim for any covered losses, you have options available for redress. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to help our clients pursue an appeal or civil lawsuit. Contact our team serving Cape Coral for a free consultation by calling 1-800-747-3733.
For a free legal consultation with a property claim lawyer serving Cape Coral, 800-747-3733
What We Do for Property Claim Clients
We understand that suffering damage to or losing a home or place of business is devastating, both financially and emotionally. You need time to process the loss and figure out how to rebuild, and you should not have to spend all of your time and energy trying to get your insurance company to pay out.
Our team wants to make things easier by taking care of all legal tasks associated with your case. A few examples of what we do are listed below.
Investigating Your Losses
Why has the insurance company denied your claim? If you do not already know, we can find out. We can then work to refute their assertions by:
- Reexamining the terms of your policy
- Visiting your property to see and take pictures of the damage
- Examining any photos or video that you have already taken from either before or after the damage occurred
- Collecting any paperwork or documentary evidence, such as repair bills, to prove how much money the damage has cost you
- Speaking to anyone with knowledge of the state of your property, when and how the damage occurred, and so on
Our team can gather all available evidence and put it together to create a convincing portrait of what really happened.
Meeting with the Insurance Company
Even your own insurance company may not want to treat you fairly or pay the amount you deserve. As such, it can be risky to speak with them on your own because they may:
- Get a statement from you and then pick it apart, looking for any minor omissions or inconsistencies they can use to deny coverage
- Offer less than you deserve, asserting you do not have the knowledge to realize you are being underbid or the means to fight their assessment
- Try to blame the damage on your own negligence, which would mean that they do not have to pay
Instead of dealing with an insurance adjuster on your own, our team can talk to them on your behalf. If they try to speak with you, redirect them to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We can:
- Field all phone calls, emails, and payment offers they make
- Meet with them in person to present the evidence we have collected
- Negotiate vigorously for the money your damages entitle you to recover
With us at your side, you can rest assured that we will identify and protect you from any unfair tactics the insurance company tries to use.
Act Quickly to Protect Your Rights
You may have a limited time to get the insurance money you deserve. Missing certain legal deadlines could prevent you from ever getting the coverage you need to rebuild, regardless of what your policy does or does not cover.
The sooner you contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, the sooner we can start providing you with the representation that one former client, Kharmen W., called “friendly, honest and sincere.”
Cape CoralProperty Claim Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Typical Insurance Denials We Fight
Property owners often find their insurance claims denied, even when they thought they followed all the rules. In some cases, a policy may not have coverage for hurricane or flood damage. In others, the insurance adjuster assigned to your claim might be attempting to support state laws while mitigating company losses. General denials of coverage often include:
- The weather event, for example, a hurricane, is not a covered source of loss.
- Your property already had pre-existing damage.
- The property did not meet municipal codes.
- Your policy does not cover the type of loss you are claiming.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is available to help our clients refute their insurer’s claim denials. Hiring a property claim lawyer serving Cape Coral, FL, ensures that your interests are protected as you move through the appeals or civil lawsuit process. Of course, once you hire our firm to represent you, your attorney will give you their phone number if you have questions or concerns about the progress of your claim.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Hire a Property Claims Lawyer in Cape Coral, FL
Whether your commercial or residential property sustained losses, comprehensive legal care can take the burden of building a case off your shoulders and allow you to focus on everyday tasks. A property claim lawyer in Cape Coral, FL, can help to ensure you do not miss your window of opportunity.
If an insurance company denied your covered claim, additional opportunities are available for redress. Discuss your case with one of our team members today. You can get a free consultation with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine by calling 1-800-747-3733.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW