Since their introduction, rideshares have changed the way we travel. Some studies report an increase in accidents due to rideshares. If you or someone you love was injured by a rideshare vehicle, our Cape Coral rideshare accident lawyer can help. Whether you were a passenger in the rideshare, a pedestrian, or the driver or passenger in the other involved vehicle, you could receive compensation.
We will help you recover medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we also determine whether to pursue the at-fault driver or the rideshare company. Leave it to us. We start by reviewing the details of your case at no cost or obligation and fight for the best possible outcome.
The Benefits And Advantages Of Hiring Our Personal Injury Law Firm
When our Cape Coral personal injury lawyer accepts your case, we do everything we can to provide all-around client service and support. We will:
- Conduct a comprehensive investigation
- Identify the cause of your accident
- Determine whose insurance to pursue
- Build a compelling evidence file
- Handle all case-related communication
- Complete and submit insurance claim forms
- Define the monetary value of your case
When we say we go the extra mile for you, we mean it. In addition to handling every legal aspect of your case, we also provide outstanding client support. We ensure you receive legal service and support you can rely on and your attorney’s phone number. You will be updated as your case progresses and receive prompt replies to all questions, concerns, phone calls, and emails.
What You Need To Know About Private Versus Rideshare Insurance
To seek compensation after an accident, you are required to prove its cause was negligence. Our law firm will document the duty, breach, causation, and damages that form the basis of negligence.
In addition to proving the accident’s cause, we also determine who bears liability for compensating you. In a rideshare accident, the driver’s insurance could be responsible if they were not on the app.
If the driver was signed into the app, en route to a passenger, or had a passenger in their vehicle, the rideshare company’s (typically, Lyft or Uber) insurance may be responsible. Our law firm will gather evidence proving the driver’s status on the rideshare app. We will also review both insurance policies (the driver’s and the rideshare’s) for coverage limits.
How Evidence Proves The Liability That Could Lead To Financial Compensation
The evidence we collect for you will prove the cause, costs, and aftereffects of the rideshare accident. We will build a robust case file that contains the following evidence:
- Medical records
- Medical bills
- Proof of income
- Car accident report
- Injury photos
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
Our familiarity with personal injury cases and state and local laws means we may obtain some evidence more readily than you could on your own. This can include the rideshare driver’s driving history, license, and vehicle repair and maintenance records.
For a free legal consultation with a rideshare accidents lawyer serving Cape Coral, 800-747-3733
Recover Damages After A Lee County Rideshare Accident
After a rideshare accident, we help you determine which insurance company to pursue for damages. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Cape Coral rideshare accident lawyer can help you recover:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future loss of income
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or destruction
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
If your family lost a loved one in a rideshare accident, you have our heartfelt condolences. You also have our commitment to fight for the wrongful death damages you are entitled to. These can include funeral and burial costs and a range of additional losses.
Your Case Has A Mandatory Filing Deadline That Must Be Met
If your rideshare accident case cannot be settled out of court, we will not hesitate to go to court on your behalf. While going to court is rare in personal injury cases, our law firm will ensure your lawsuit is filed on time. According to:
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you generally have four years from the date of the accident to meet the personal injury statute of limitations
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d), you generally have two years from the date of a loved one’s demise to meet the wrongful death statute of limitations
Your lawsuit must be filed on time, or you could lose the right to file it. Since many factors of your accident could cause it to change, the best way to ensure compliance is to let us handle it for you.
Five-Star Reviews From Previous Clients Of the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Our law firm is passionate about pursuing financial compensation for injured clients. In online reviews, previous clients say the following about our 360-degree client support:
- Charles L.: What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great. Special thanks to Jonathan Holtz.”
- Sonia G.: I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous, and caring group which work hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.
Read more testimonials from satisfied clients on our reviews page and see why you can count on us to fight hard for the financial compensation you need and deserve.
Cape CoralRideshare Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Call For A Free Review Of Your Cape Coral Rideshare Accident Case
If you or someone you love was injured because of someone else’s negligence, you could be eligible for financial recovery. Our rideshare accident lawyer representing injured clients in Cape Coral will help you build a strong personal injury case. Contact our case review team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW